Golden Mountain

Why am I always late on these plans? Must you two plot against me?

*shifty eyes* maybe atleast im not the one going all sweet! making my poor lilieth weak in the knees!

I will be posting sometime tomorrow evening. The post will pretty much starting the next day so I reccomend that everyone finish up whatever they're doing with their characters right now.
Tomorrow morning I have to go turn in my last week of school work and after next week I will have more time to post because I'll be taking my finals and then be done with school until next fall when I begin college courses.

Thank you. That is exactly what I have been waiting for.
For Rayce has gone off into his slumber.

Bwahahaha! I finally was able to post! >:D <3 I hope no one minds I brought morning into the RP. n ___ n;; Ehe. It just fit in so well~ X'D

That's okay Raynboa. I am so sorry for not posting last night but my 9 month old daughter just got her Flu shot the other day and last night was hectic because she didn't want to go to sleep so by the time I had a minute to sit down I practically fell asleep sitting up. I will get to it today while she's down for a nap! Thank you for being patient with me and I love how everyone's doing so far.

Aww that's okay~! I'm actually sick with bronchitis, so... DX It's been hard for me to actually post. xD;

I will be absent from the 7th to the 20th, apolodgies. :( Just letting you know in case you start wondering why my posts are mising.

It's alright that I jump back in when I return, right? :)

Of course it's completely understandable. Especially since it's the holidays. I understand that plenty of people have school/family/christmas/real life stuff to do around this time.

Since I took all of my finals today I'll be able to post more often now! Woohoo! Also I'll be freeing myself up Rp wise on my site so I should def have more time to post here and get this RP up and going well.
I'm super sorry for being so slow lately. Had finals and some drama on my site to handle. I do want you all to know that usually my posts are done late at night because I do have a baby but I also want to let everyone know that around two days after christmas I will probably be SUPER slow for like a week because my fiance will be here and I'll want to spend alot of time with him.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make the story more interesting or to do a plot shoot me a message and we can totally discuss it! I want this to be as much fun as possible for everyone!

Tenebrae/Rayce (I hope I spelled that right) I just want you to know that I absolutely love your character. He's just so awesome.

Sorry I've been away for a while, if you guys can fill me in on the present setting, then it'd be easier for me to post :T

At the moment we were in Meditation class, my last post was making it end though. :] Next you can just go to whatever class you want your character to go to or skip or bug the other students. Whatever you think will make it the most interesting.

Well. I'm hoping that I'm not too late to join in the festivities.

Name: Troy (No, the irony is not, nor is ever lost on him.)

God/Goddess of what: War. One of the many Sons of Ares, and insofar the only one to make it past the nigh-constant feuding between them into adolescence. And, from there, to the Mountain.

Abilities: Troy's "gifts" are decidedly more anti-social than those around him. Given his Father's position, Troy is hard-wired for battles of any kind: Mental, physical, anything if it involves a sort of competition. A natural competency with weapons, a strategist's mind, but perhaps, most annoyingly, his own perception of time. The fatal drawback until such a time apotheosis is reached - he lives in a state of almost perpetual hyper-adrenaline. The world moves rather slowly in his eyes compared to that of his classmates: basically LIVING in bullet time - the cause of several irritations. On that note, while with no real ability to influence such, he has a pre-disposition to sensing anger.

Light or Dark: Neutral. Given that mortals fight much more often than the dead, he would be a touch more Light inclined, but War is universal.

Personality: Troy is...A touch complicated. On one hand, his father's bloodline is practically an open declaration to a hair-trigger temper. Combined with his hyperactive-adrenal glands, impatience is one of his major faults. But, luckily, given his less-than-impressive stature, he's learned more than a few lessons about control and pseudo meditation...does not make things much easier, though. That said, he's a twitchy sort, never caring to waste time or sit idly for long. In those instances where he feels his temper is rightly deserved, expect him to act on whatever retribution he deems fit. Otherwise, he actively works at being amiable, to compensate for what he sees as a great number of drawbacks.

Small History: In Troy's words, "My Father is an ass and a monster." Given that the great God of War is wed to Aphrodite, and both their penchants for nigh-constant affairs, Troy was well aware that he was but one of unknown many 'Ares-spawn' around. He lived with his mortal mother, tolerated the occasional intrusion into his life by his father, and, in a sense, lived in a state of paranoia growing up. When children of Ares cross paths, they are bound to fight. Whoever wins, gets to go on. The losers are practically shunned by the God of War. In a sense, Troy's entire life to this point has been a competition, all leading up to the day that he eventually (And probably forcibly) replaces Ares.

Physical Features:
In short, first appearances would NOT peg Troy as a son of Ares. Slim. Wiry. More detached than anything in the attempts to sate his rather fragile temper. If anything, he attempts to be as 'Zen' as possible no matter how much he wants to scream and do everything on his own.

Tsukishima_cuts_through.png(Kindly click for full size)