Golden City

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Two new characters have been accepted. Say hello to @Misaou's second character (The Praying Mantis {Jacquelyn Roux})and to @darkflames13 (The Owl {Mortimer Lindberg}). You can all read their skeletons in the S/U and forge relationships between their character(s) and yours.

@Ritual Lobotomy & @VocaStar; I assume that your characters are still a work in progress, right? If not, I will get to reading it as soon as possible. Just give me the signal and I will get to it.

On another note, we have been going on in this phase for way too long now. I understand that most of you are waiting for others to react first, however, I'm starting to get a little tired and my patience is waning. I'm setting a deadline for Sunday , March 13, 2016 [SUNDAY, MARCH THIRTEEN, TWOTHOUSANDANDSIXTEEN], this so that the newcomer(s) get(s) a chance as well to introduce their character(s) properly. Anyone who hasn't reached the 'starting point' (which is at the jails) yet will be forcefully set there through a GM post. You have been notified.

@Misaou, @Saint Allison, @Fieryfly, @Wicked, @FieryCold, @Tyrannosaurus Rekt, @Gerontis, @darkflames13

Update

Two new characters have been accepted. Say hello to @Misaou's second character (The Praying Mantis {Jacquelyn Roux})and to @darkflames13 (The Owl {Mortimer Lindberg}). You can all read their skeletons in the S/U and forge relationships between their character(s) and yours.

@Ritual Lobotomy & @VocaStar; I assume that your characters are still a work in progress, right? If not, I will get to reading it as soon as possible. Just give me the signal and I will get to it.

On another note, we have been going on in this phase for way too long now. I understand that most of you are waiting for others to react first, however, I'm starting to get a little tired and my patience is waning. I'm setting a deadline for Sunday , March 13, 2016 [SUNDAY, MARCH THIRTEEN, TWOTHOUSANDANDSIXTEEN], this so that the newcomer(s) get(s) a chance as well to introduce their character(s) properly. Anyone who hasn't reached the 'starting point' (which is at the jails) yet will be forcefully set there through a GM post. You have been notified.

@Misaou, @Saint Allison, @Fieryfly, @Wicked, @FieryCold, @Tyrannosaurus Rekt, @Gerontis, @darkflames13

Ah! It is still in progress! Just give me a few days more, I am kinda stuck with a fever these days but I got only some things left to add. I will let you know when it is done :D

@Nemopedia Aaaand Victoria is ready to be checked. I apologize, but I couldn't make myself do the biography part >3< Since you stated it is optional, I will just reveal parts of it in IC if that is OK.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Status
Not open for further replies.