Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the pillow troops when you need them to protect you?!

*Hides behind Jhuton pointing toward Ruko*

My job is to protect the citizens of Pillowlandia, not to throw them under the bus when I'm frightened. I am a benevolent ruler, but I am also brave, and I will not hide behind my people.

I will use my pillow powers to defend myself if I must, but I will not sacrifice the safety of my country for my own well-being.

Reactions: NoHope
But I will still run away. Actually I just want to go play rift... I'll be back when I'm level 50 :D

Fiinnnnne. We won't endanger your delicious little carcass anymore.

IT WORKED. I CAN SUMMON LEGEND-CLASS DEMONS! ALL BOW DOWN TO ME IN FEAR. It is time I used my newfound powers to try to take over the world! Find my butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it wise to seek revenge?

We will need a large army if we wish to protest the great sushi theft.

*Comes back and notices his cookies are gone and someone's been eaten* Erm, I...hm.

My post? o-o

P.S. I decided to donate to your amazing cause~

Last edited:
Well...that was a strange turn of events ^^" I'm back from partying and came out surprisingly unscathed~ I did lose a shoe and my lucky dime but other than that I'm proud to say I wasn't tricked into drinking any suspicious looking liquids ^^ (not that has ever happened. Ever. :D)

You lost a shoe? Seems legit. What are you going to do with the other one now?

You lost a shoe? Seems legit. What are you going to do with the other one now?
Donate it to the hobo- *clears throat* I mean poor homeless man living downtown when I go fishing this morning (and by morning I really mean 3 in the morning because I have dushebag friends :D Still love'em though).

I has more sushi! *eats sushi* ^_^
*Turns around*
tumblr_mw1su49HH91rmxbouo1_500.gif
Sharing is caring~

*takes out a second tray of sushi* here! *gives the tray of sushi to starrynight*

Status
Not open for further replies.