Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, make today a great birthday and speed up your posting rate!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jhuton! I'm waiting on Starry to post or I would XD
Alright alright I'm awake~ Or actually I've been awake since Saturday really =_= Went fishing, got back at 10 in the morning and went through...3, maybe 4 bottles of five hour energy? Anyways Happy Birthing Month/Day Jhuton~ You're one more year closer to "next big adventure" (I.E. Death bro)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my first negative rating ;-; I'll never wish someone a herpy burthdai again *sniffles*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my first negative rating ;-; I'll never wish someone a herpy burthdai again *sniffles*
Lol. Very well. Rating retracted. Thank you for the burthdai wish

This is important guys. If you don't speed up your posting rate the thread will die before it's even lived.

I believe the problem is we don't really have a prompt. I didn't know what to put until the whole group thing had been developed as I didn't want to put something in that wouldn't have fit into the storyline.

I'll post tonight, was waiting to post before

I posted for Styxx, I'll try getting Sora's up tonight or tomorrow

I'm a little confused as to what is supposed to be going on in the rp...

Om guys. I'm going to be bringing two of the kurogari saints to the city to explain what they're after and get things stirred up

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
So sorry guys. C.P.U on the fritz, and my best friend lost his brother recently. He's staying at my house. It's kinda hard getting a post up or any work at all done right now. I'm hoping I can get back in the game sometime soon, like by the weekend or thereabout

Status
Not open for further replies.