Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the pillow troops when you need them to protect you?!

*Hides behind Jhuton pointing toward Ruko*

My job is to protect the citizens of Pillowlandia, not to throw them under the bus when I'm frightened. I am a benevolent ruler, but I am also brave, and I will not hide behind my people.

I will use my pillow powers to defend myself if I must, but I will not sacrifice the safety of my country for my own well-being.

Reactions: NoHope
But I will still run away. Actually I just want to go play rift... I'll be back when I'm level 50 :D

Fiinnnnne. We won't endanger your delicious little carcass anymore.

IT WORKED. I CAN SUMMON LEGEND-CLASS DEMONS! ALL BOW DOWN TO ME IN FEAR. It is time I used my newfound powers to try to take over the world! Find my butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it wise to seek revenge?

We will need a large army if we wish to protest the great sushi theft.

*Comes back and notices his cookies are gone and someone's been eaten* Erm, I...hm.

My post? o-o

P.S. I decided to donate to your amazing cause~

Last edited:
Well...that was a strange turn of events ^^" I'm back from partying and came out surprisingly unscathed~ I did lose a shoe and my lucky dime but other than that I'm proud to say I wasn't tricked into drinking any suspicious looking liquids ^^ (not that has ever happened. Ever. :D)

You lost a shoe? Seems legit. What are you going to do with the other one now?

You lost a shoe? Seems legit. What are you going to do with the other one now?
Donate it to the hobo- *clears throat* I mean poor homeless man living downtown when I go fishing this morning (and by morning I really mean 3 in the morning because I have dushebag friends :D Still love'em though).

I has more sushi! *eats sushi* ^_^
*Turns around*
tumblr_mw1su49HH91rmxbouo1_500.gif
Sharing is caring~

*takes out a second tray of sushi* here! *gives the tray of sushi to starrynight*

Status
Not open for further replies.