Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Diana greets everyone. I havent seen her post outside the news and new members area for ages though. Guess she might be hanging out in chat or libertine, the places I do not visit.

OK, I WILL post tomorrow. Promise. Even if i'm not inspired and the post is crap, I will still do it.

Why have I been summoned? O__O I do not do group roleplays at the moment. ;__; You'll find me over there. *Points at One on Ones and General Chatting.*

Why have I been summoned? O__O I do not do group roleplays at the moment. ;__; You'll find me over there. *Points at One on Ones and General Chatting.*

*Points to Ruko* She wanted to summon the most powerful deity(s) of Iwaku. XD Lol

CLEVER BEASTS! But you will rue this day. =__= *Eats all the guest cookies.*

Oh my. Welcome to my humble r.p oh powerful Diana. *bows in respect*

*stares bewildered* h-hello Diana....... *bows* plz don't eat my sushi.... *holds onto his sushi intensly*

*Licks aaaaaawwwl the cookies and steals the sushi tray and skitters off back to her box!* RUE IIIIIT!

*Licks aaaaaawwwl the cookies and steals the sushi tray and skitters off back to her box!* RUE IIIIIT!
Daww no cookies and no sushi? *sniff sniff* thats ok I'z got icecream *hides her icecream from Diana deity*

We will survive these difficult times. Do not worry. The cookies will be rinsed off and then sanitized in a freezer, and more sushi will be ordered from a restaurant by the pound.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I see Ruko skittered away to try and escape being destroyed for opening a deity's gate

Status
Not open for further replies.