Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagined her being sort of a 10 minute walk from the cathedral.

Okay well then is it okay if Rin just kinda creeps up and starts watching them? I don't want to ruin kawaii you guys have planned.

YAY action! *finds a reason to stay up for another 3 hours* I just need to be awake at noon guys, so don't let me stay up too late :D
What does 'Korinna' have in mind of doing? ;P *plot advancement!!*

Alright well my question was a second too late -_-"

She's bored as hell and on an intel mission, so if she sees trouble she's gonna make a beeline for it.

I was thinking that she'd jump in to defend the cultists villagers.

Lol awesome! I live in Wisconsin but ive been to Cali a few times. My bf lives there im visiting for our bdays =) (if you have a response we should probably take it to OOC or PM lol)
Ill try getting a post up tonight but I took meds that are making me nauseous (bleh) so it might be tmw, sorry.
Its alright since one of these days I'm going to disappear for a day or two xD (with warning of course~ ;p) and yes we should take it to the OOC thread ^^"

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
She's bored as hell and on an intel mission, so if she sees trouble she's gonna make a beeline for it.

I was thinking that she'd jump in to defend the cultists villagers.
Sounds fun!! :D Ascheriit may or may not take part in the fight unless you've got an interesting idea for any of that? ^^

Nah i don't want to really control anything other's characters do, i'm more of a follower kind of rper. But I can't post any more tonight actually, it's 2 am and I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow. So have fun y'all and good night and stuff.

Nah i don't want to really control anything other's characters do, i'm more of a follower kind of rper. But I can't post any more tonight actually, it's 2 am and I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow. So have fun y'all and good night and stuff.
Alright have a good night then~ ^^ If all goes like I predict it will, I or well Ascheriit might be spending some time with the Saints ;p

I have to go to college pretty soon, so I probably cant post further for a while.

I'm trying to post SOMETHing and nothing is coming so i'm going to have to call it quits and try later today around 10 or so. Also I have a surgery so I might be out of it for a few hours after 1pm. I'll post when I can. Sorry for the wait. I'm anixious to get my character introduced!

Good luck with your surgery @Roxshi! I find it best if I've got writers block to just start putting some setting ideas down and then linking them together. For my first post I decided I wanted to describe a big view of a city, and do some setting, and also introduce the character as an assassin straight away, allowing me to detail many of her traits from just one post. Its all about experience i guess.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roxshi
Will be keeping tabs of when you guys can post then and of course take your time :)

I'm trying to post SOMETHing and nothing is coming so i'm going to have to call it quits and try later today around 10 or so. Also I have a surgery so I might be out of it for a few hours after 1pm. I'll post when I can. Sorry for the wait. I'm anixious to get my character introduced!
May I ask how you're planning to introduce your chara Roxshi? Though if you're planning to keep it a surprise~ ;p

I'm thinking of involving Tsuji in the quarrel between the elf, Shiko, and the villagers.

I'm thinking of involving Tsuji in the quarrel between the elf, Shiko, and the villagers.
Sounds good ^^ I'll let you post then as I'm about to sleep in a few (11:54 pm here) I'll be waking up at three in the morning however my brain will be in and out of it until the sun has at least partially risen -_-"

Oh I forgot to ask earlier @Jhuton is it okay if Sora's fragment "Fallen Echo" has a sort of ability? If you would like the details I can PM them to you

Finally got Sora/Styxx's posts up, I added Styxx's to Sora's so I didnt double post =)

(like I am now, XD )

Yay Jhuton approved! I shall reveal her ability in IC when she battles~

I like how everyone is just like "huh? Eh whatever" to Styxx's actions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.