God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal is the devil
lol

EDITED

GAH! This death scene for Johana is not playing out right for me!! Jeez killing a maid should not be this hard!!
*pulls hair out*
Can I be of assistance in anyway involving in her death???

Maehel and Robert, I can just kind of picture them as a couple. o-o Aww<3

Possible...though I think Maehel thinks Robert has his eyes on Lilith.

Plus Tristan would be so jelly.....
Does Tristan like Maehel????

I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~

Does Tristan like Maehel????

I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~
Na but she is like his Big sister who happens to be his body guard.

Tristan has a slight{PLEASE NOTE THE WORD SLIGHT} crush on our blonde knight Robert.

Na but she is like his Big sister who happens to be his body guard.

Tristan has a slight{PLEASE NOTE THE WORD SLIGHT} crush on our blonde knight Robert.
I knew Tristan had a crush! MUWAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT. After that sword comment.. xDDD

Aw, no one wants Tristan to be jealous <3 Big sister/Body Guard. Awwwwww.

I knew Tristan had a crush! MUWAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT. After that sword comment.. xDDD

Aw, no one wants Tristan to be jealous <3 Big sister/Body Guard. Awwwwww.
Lol yea. XD XD

Lol But he'd only be slightly jealous. after all its only a small crush.

"I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~""
Will remember this ^^ and shall keep her open to the idea

Lol yea. XD XD

Lol But he'd only be slightly jealous. after all its only a small crush.

"I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~""
Will remember this ^^ and shall keep her open to the idea
#SmallCrushes

Alrighty then ~ I think Maehel and Robert would be cute honestly.

Lilith = No lovin'. For right now at least <3

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Crazy cat lady Lilith has a ring to it.

As for Robert, I guess we'll see how things develop. My ships are yet to set sail XD Robert's just dedicated to his job, at the moment.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Crazy cat lady Lilith has a ring to it.

As for Robert, I guess we'll see how things develop. My ships are yet to set sail XD Robert's just dedicated to his job, at the moment.
Lol. No fret Lil well make him a were-cat.

Dedicated to the job < Agreed.For both of them

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I WILL pay gosh darn it! Lol I want some interaction! I am about to send Serah to court just for that!
And so she'll meet Elric... Lol

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Status
Not open for further replies.