God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are aware that British and American college's are different things, right? ^^ Also, even if I was at University (living away from home) I'd be able to make a post when I get back from class.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Going to try to post today. It's a busy day, so it will probably be later tonight. Sorry for making you guys wait! :(

In other news, I interviewed for my University's Social Work Program yesterday :3

You guys are aware that British and American college's are different things, right? ^^ Also, even if I was at University (living away from home) I'd be able to make a post when I get back from class.
It's a joke. :P Regardless of British or American college system. *pets*

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-hey-i-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-but-i-m-on-bath-salts-and-your-face-looks-tasty-b956d9.jpg

resized_pritty-boy-meme-generator-roses-are-red-violets-are-blue-you-have-an-arranged-marriage-waiting-for-you-53fcd7.jpg

@LadyMyst To Serah from The Tristan

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've been busy, but spring break is right around the corner, so I'll put my character back up once more and potentially work on another, if there's still space by the time he gets done.
tumblr_m2c483oNym1r5yuawo1_500.gif
. o-o

I love you guys so much. When I am having a bad day at work all I have to do is read this ooc to make me smile again.

Also, heads up, tonight I will be posting the death of Johana (Serah's maid) from a failed assassination attempt on Serah. S**** about to go down!!

I love you guys so much. When I am having a bad day at work all I have to do is read this ooc to make me smile again.

Also, heads up, tonight I will be posting the death of Johana (Serah's maid) from a failed assassination attempt on Serah. S**** about to go down!!
Oh snap. It just got real. XD

Reactions: Ko T'suno

Isn't it the best... I feel this group fits nicely together....Like a lovely dysfunctional community puzzle...

~Was contemplating having Tilki spy on the Meeting.....But now...~

ADVISE PLEASE? @ anyone

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
Orlando bound! Wooh! Only a ten hour drive ahead of me!

I don't know what that is. But yayyyyyy?!?!?!?! Except for the ten hour drive...unless you have road trip awesomeness with you..then WOOOOOOT WOOOT
Harry Potter World/Universal. No more rain for me!

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Status
Not open for further replies.