God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal is the devil
lol

EDITED

GAH! This death scene for Johana is not playing out right for me!! Jeez killing a maid should not be this hard!!
*pulls hair out*
Can I be of assistance in anyway involving in her death???

Maehel and Robert, I can just kind of picture them as a couple. o-o Aww<3

Possible...though I think Maehel thinks Robert has his eyes on Lilith.

Plus Tristan would be so jelly.....
Does Tristan like Maehel????

I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~

Does Tristan like Maehel????

I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~
Na but she is like his Big sister who happens to be his body guard.

Tristan has a slight{PLEASE NOTE THE WORD SLIGHT} crush on our blonde knight Robert.

Na but she is like his Big sister who happens to be his body guard.

Tristan has a slight{PLEASE NOTE THE WORD SLIGHT} crush on our blonde knight Robert.
I knew Tristan had a crush! MUWAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT. After that sword comment.. xDDD

Aw, no one wants Tristan to be jealous <3 Big sister/Body Guard. Awwwwww.

I knew Tristan had a crush! MUWAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT. After that sword comment.. xDDD

Aw, no one wants Tristan to be jealous <3 Big sister/Body Guard. Awwwwww.
Lol yea. XD XD

Lol But he'd only be slightly jealous. after all its only a small crush.

"I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~""
Will remember this ^^ and shall keep her open to the idea

Lol yea. XD XD

Lol But he'd only be slightly jealous. after all its only a small crush.

"I seriously doubt that Robert has his eyes on Lilith- Alllthough I really shouldn't say that because I'm not the one in control of Robert. But just keep Maehel's mind clear xD Just in case ~~""
Will remember this ^^ and shall keep her open to the idea
#SmallCrushes

Alrighty then ~ I think Maehel and Robert would be cute honestly.

Lilith = No lovin'. For right now at least <3

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Crazy cat lady Lilith has a ring to it.

As for Robert, I guess we'll see how things develop. My ships are yet to set sail XD Robert's just dedicated to his job, at the moment.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Crazy cat lady Lilith has a ring to it.

As for Robert, I guess we'll see how things develop. My ships are yet to set sail XD Robert's just dedicated to his job, at the moment.
Lol. No fret Lil well make him a were-cat.

Dedicated to the job < Agreed.For both of them

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I WILL pay gosh darn it! Lol I want some interaction! I am about to send Serah to court just for that!
And so she'll meet Elric... Lol

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Status
Not open for further replies.