God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are most welcome Mad'dam might I request a friendship between these Northern Pagens and little ol Morrwood
Of course! They always need friends! Elizabeth is currently the only one at court and chatting it up with Illia, so whenever you see an opportunity, just move in. She hates idle chit chat so keep her interested or she may say "screw you" and just walk away.

• Love
Reactions: Ko T'suno
I'm down if other people want to make more members of House Clad, or warriors that are part of the Pack.
Also, I am having the Maester of Pinecliff come to Nacht's Reach in Elric's stead. Once I create him, I'll have him there. :)

Of course! They always need friends! Elizabeth is currently the only one at court and chatting it up with Illia, so whenever you see an opportunity, just move in. She hates idle chit chat so keep her interested or she may say "screw you" and just walk away.
Sounds like my character Emit...Love it

Can I make a member of the pack from Gethenwood as a sign of good faith?
Gethenwood? So long as he is capable of dealing with extreme cold, that and he has to be a damn fine warrior. Any selected talents?

Gethenwood? So long as he is capable of dealing with extreme cold, that and he has to be a damn fine warrior. Any selected talents?
The Woodland Duchy to the south of Vanqland

Hmmmm Archery is huge there, so Archery, scouting, recon, hunting, swordplay, song, and a quick thinker? Would those work?

The Woodland Duchy to the south of Vanqland

Hmmmm Archery is huge there, so Archery, scouting, recon, hunting, swordplay, song, and a quick thinker? Would those work?
Aye but he and Maryn would have a bit of a struggle, Maryn is said to be the best archer the North has ever seen.

A bear you say.......
Aye but he and Maryn would have a bit of a struggle, Maryn is said to be the best archer the North has ever seen.
ah but what is the use of being the best if there's no one who can give you a proper challenge...

I would make another character, but how many do I have at the moment? Um...a lot. Speaking of, I need to post for Francis cause he's about to make things a lot more complicated for Elizabeth at court. Oh wait...I just realized I was going to make a CS for Charlie, their cousin. Um...Yeah, no. Not happening. Never mind. Charlie will just make an appearance and leave anyways later on. He's not a big factor at all.

Why do I have so many characters in my head?!?

Name: Maryn
Title: The Northern Archer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Rampantly seeking females.

Species: Human

Appearance:
1w5xg.jpg

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150lbs
Clothing: The outfit in his picture is the only one he owns.
Distinguishing Features: Often told he looks impish.

Holdings: Not of a Noble House
House Emblem: N/A
Notable relations: N/A
Military Might: N/A
Loyalties: His only loyalty is to the Pack, whoever Bjarke tells him to follow he will do so without question.

Bio: First hunting rabbits in his home, a village not far from Clad's Keep. He grew to be somewhat a spectacle in town, soon he began shooting for gold. Participating in small competitions against archers in the surrounding villages, eventually word traveled to Clad's Keep. Lord Bjor called upon the boy to come to his keep and show him what the fuss was all about. After the boy did some showy target shooting Bjarke saw fit to endanger his life and took four apples in his hands and stood 50 paces from the boy. He ordered him to shoot the arrows as they were placed. He held one on each hand and then one on top of his head and one between his legs near his loins. He shouted go and stood stock still as the boy quickly fired, drew and fired four times until every apple had an arrow inside of it. Afterwards Lord Bjor granted him a considerable amount of gold and a place in his armies. But Bjarke demanded that the boy be let into the Pack so that he could finally have a worthy archer in his company.
Religious Views: Pagan

Combat abilities: He is one of the fastest and most accurate bowmen to ever walk the Vanqlands. He can strike an arrow through a mans eye at 500 feet. He has little close quarters combat skill but is still proficient with his bow indoors. He can launch an arrow into the air and know the exact place and time it will strike. Also good on horseback.
Skills: An incredible archer, capable of firing from horse back. Minor in tracking.

Other: He is a bit of a man whore.

OF COURSE SIR I SHALL HAVE HIM COMPLETE BY THE MORN.

Status
Not open for further replies.