God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm such a good guesser and I guess that means John won. Good for John.

Also, I feel like I should say that @GoodEveningClarice wanted real images for the characters. I don't know if she changed her mind or not, but I'm just putting that out there. Also, @HellHoundWoof, I posted the dice roll above. Took me a bit to get to it because my internet decided to fall flat, but it's there. :)
I use realistic images, as I can never find pictures that aptly describe the characters I wish to display. If she ever needs me to change the images I promise I will. (Not trying to sound spiteful or anything)

Alrighty, so then I'll have my post up for Bjarke greetings John in a second.

Reactions: Jerelin
All of them are at Nacht's Reach, a fortress where the Northern lords go during the long winter. Also they all meet there (or send dignitaries) to talk of terms.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ko T'suno
If I don't reply tonight it's because my friend's power just went out and I have sucky service at her house, so yeah. Sorry!

Hey so was Kettu ever accepted? Because I think Clarice might want to over view those charries before we start RPing them.

@Ko T'suno

Name: Rinsler Von Rift
Prince: Lord of Von Rift manor and it's plantation
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Species: Human
Appearance:
ATTACH=full]60120[/ATTACH]
Height: 5'11ish
Weight: 132lbs
Clothing: Dressed in fine courtier that suits his station. But they're usually wrinkled or stained and more utilitarian than fashionable
Distinguishing Features: That scar on his left eyebrow. Also a huge one on the inside of his calf from where an arrow once pierced it
Holdings: Von Rift manor, a large decorative manor/palace on the western border of the kingdom. Von Rift Plantation, several cash crops are produced here, mainly sugar, which bank rolls the Von Rift family fortunes.
House Emblem: A yellow square background with a red hand, holding a black raven.
Notable relations: None
Militarily Might: Almost no threat whatsoever. While rich, the Von Rifts are more merchants with influence in the kingdom more than political players.
Loyalties: The Von Rift house serves the king, as it was his father who raised them to their stature and they are indebted to the royal family.
Bio: Rinsler was born to loving parents, grew up in a nice and stable household, with the best childhood anyone could ask for. Unfortunately it wasn't for him. He's a sarcastic rogue with no interest in fine life. At fifteen he deserted his life of luxury and spent time on the streets as a thief and overall criminal. For several years he denied his heritage until his father died of sickness when he was twenty. His mother used their wealth to track him down. In a way he was forced to take his father's role and run things, inheriting the title of Lord
Religious Views: Follows Catholic religion but not too seriously.
Combat abilities: Average fighter, very skilled with a knife or open handed combat. Much prefers to run from a fight.
Skills: Resourceful, brilliant at anything involving not being caught, lock picking, pick pocketing, climbing, music connoisseur, informal social encounters.

Hello. This is my character. If there's anything I need to change just let me know. Sorry about originally posting this in the wrong place2015-02-26-04-39-26-76826600.jpeg

Name: Maryn
Title: The Northern Archer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Rampantly seeking females.

Species: Human

Appearance:
1w5xg.jpg

Height: 5'10
Weight: 150lbs
Clothing: The outfit in his picture is the only one he owns.
Distinguishing Features: Often told he looks impish.

Holdings: Not of a Noble House
House Emblem: N/A
Notable relations: N/A
Military Might: N/A
Loyalties: His only loyalty is to the Pack, whoever Bjarke tells him to follow he will do so without question.

Bio: First hunting rabbits in his home, a village not far from Clad's Keep. He grew to be somewhat a spectacle in town, soon he began shooting for gold. Participating in small competitions against archers in the surrounding villages, eventually word traveled to Clad's Keep. Lord Bjor called upon the boy to come to his keep and show him what the fuss was all about. After the boy did some showy target shooting Bjarke saw fit to endanger his life and took four apples in his hands and stood 50 paces from the boy. He ordered him to shoot the arrows as they were placed. He held one on each hand and then one on top of his head and one between his legs near his loins. He shouted go and stood stock still as the boy quickly fired, drew and fired four times until every apple had an arrow inside of it. Afterwards Lord Bjor granted him a considerable amount of gold and a place in his armies. But Bjarke demanded that the boy be let into the Pack so that he could finally have a worthy archer in his company.
Religious Views: Pagan

Combat abilities: He is one of the fastest and most accurate bowmen to ever walk the Vanqlands. He can strike an arrow through a mans eye at 500 feet. He has little close quarters combat skill but is still proficient with his bow indoors. He can launch an arrow into the air and know the exact place and time it will strike. Also good on horseback.
Skills: An incredible archer, capable of firing from horse back. Minor in tracking.

Other: He is a bit of a man whore.
Accepted! Go ahead and post him in the character sheet thread.

I will add the accepted characters to the list tomorrow. :)

Did I ever add Francis to the character thread? I don't remember...Let me go check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.