God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh. There's now so many people in the RP.

- Hides in a corner - *^* No one's gonna see me anymore unless I reply to the actual IC. - Hisses - #-#

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
(Guess who's back with another character! Well John is one of my favorites considering he isn't really liked by the family. They never understood while his uncle named him the heir, but hey, whatever. Which John forfeited this right anyways, so they need to get their panties out of its wad.)

Name: John Charles Clayburn
Title: First in line to be Duke of Clarke, but forfeited this to his brother, serves as a knight in the Clarke military
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Abandoned, currently single
Species: Both he and Bellamy know the truth, but choose not to discuss it, so human

Appearance:
tumblr_m0x87xCl831qfvzyf.gif

Height: 6'3
Weight: 180
Clothing: He will normally be found in the common clothes of a man, but not as extravagant of clothing of a man of his status. He isn't one to draw attention to himself.
Distinguishing Features: Dark eyes that all the Clayburn's share

Holdings: His family holds the land that makes up majority of the Clarke mountain range in the northeast. There isn't a large population there, hardly reaching 5,000, but everyone seems happy. They mainly specialize in coal and mining. His great-great grandfather was given the title of Duke and the land from one of the previous kings since before then his family had been of knightly decent.
House Emblem: Black wolf against a pine green
Notable relations: Doesn't acknowledge the Clayburn's as his family. He has denounced the whole lot other than his eldest brother and his sister.
Military Might: They have a small military considering that they're up in the high mountains. They can fight a defensive war better than an offensive, if need be.
Loyalties: He is not loyal to anyone other than their mountain range and the northern houses.

Bio: John is your classic gentleman. He was raised under the influence of his brother and it's safe to say that for once his brother did something right. John is selfless and puts everyone he cares about in front of him. In all honesty, he would take a bullet for a total stranger. He touches everyone he comes in contact with and they may even leave as a better person. Don't be fooled, though, like the rest of the Clayburn family he puts up a front when you first meet him. He won't be as open and outgoing, but once you know him and gain his trust, well the rest is written in history.

Early Years-

John was born on May 15. To his mother's amusement, he shared a birthday with his father, but his father could care less. Just like Bellamy, he grew up traveling between countries. The only difference between his brother and him was that he wanted to explore the world. He made it his mission to travel to every corner of the world before he died. Which at only ten years old, it seemed possible. While living at the Clayburn Keep during the hot summer months, John was greatly influenced by his Uncle Arthur. He was basically a little shadow of the aging Duke and mimicked everything that he did. Arthur grew a strong respect for the still growing boy and when John was only twelve years old, he was named the heir to Arthur. Arthur didn't have any kids of his own, because every child one of his wives bore him didn't live to see their teen years. Since John was named heir to all of the Clayburn fortune, there has been a rift within the family. Since John was named the heir, Arthur's younger brothers all felt that they were shamed. They didn't understand why Arthur changed the line of succession to the children of their youngest brother. Since then, majority of their children have been married into other families across Europe or serve as knights in the army.

Teen Years and Adult Years-

By the time John was fourteen, he moved to England permanently along with Bellamy. He had never been close to his parents, so he saw it as the right decision. When he was sixteen and not ready to marry, he left England with his Uncle's blessing to travel the world. His uncle pulled some strings and got the King of England to commission him a ship. Too bad for John, he never made it past France. When his ship landed in France for a short time to pick up more sailors, he noticed a young woman walking along the docks. It was clear she didn't belong there and he approached her. He knew little French, so it was hard to communicate, but with the help of his first mate, John got his point across.

In less than a year, John was married to Nicole de Lecrant. Her family held a noble title, so his family blessed the marriage. They seemed a match made in heaven, but happiness couldn't last forever. John was slightly disappointed when their first child was a little baby girl. He of course tried to hide his disappointment, but Nicole was no fool. For the next five years, they worried because Nicole couldn't get pregnant or if she did get pregnant, she'd have a miscarriage. Finally, after years, Nicole gave birth to a healthy baby boy on New Years Day.

John was overjoyed and for the first time in years, the couple seemed happy, which was why everyone was shocked when Nicole left John for another man. She left her kids behind in England and fled back with a French soldier. She didn't leave a note or anything to explain her disappearance. Reluctantly, in the spring, a year later, John filed for abandonment. It seemed no one could find his beloved wife, not even her own family. Elizabeth just snickered when she found out. People claim she muttered, "That whore was bat shit crazy anyway."

Currently-

John was far too hurt to even imagine getting married again. He tries to be the best father he can to his children, and watches over them fiercely. Arthur brings suitors by about once a month, but doesn't try to push his nephew into anything. When Elizabeth arrived back in Vanqland, John's spirits seemed to be lifted. He knew his children needed a mother figure and that she missed her own child, so he tries to include her in everything they do. It is safe to say though that John is very much broken on the inside and wants some distant from everything.
Religious Views: Pagen

Combat abilities: Very skilled in combat, specifically a bow. He taught Elizabeth everything he knows, while Bellamy taught John everything he knows with a sword.
Skills: Riding, hand-to-hand combat, military strategy, anything to do with the military

XIX
Accepted!

If you guys could post the new profiles in the Character Sheet thread, that would be great.

I will do that sometime tomorrow. I'm on my phone and am far too lazy to get my laptop back out.

• Love
No rush. I understand, the lazy goes hard.

Yay! I finally posted for Bellamy! He's on an adventure.

im-going-on-an-adventure-gif.gif

• Love
I am working on a post now and finishing up an organized CS MasterList. If you haven't posted in the CS thread, please post your CS there ASAP. :)

• Love
I am working on a post now and finishing up an organized CS MasterList. If you haven't posted in the CS thread, please post your CS there ASAP. :)
Oh yeah! I have one more sibling of the Clayburn's that I will be adding! Then of course John and Elizabeth have children, but I see no sense in making their children skellies. So if you want, do you just want their names?

You can just mention them. if anyone hasn't posted since Maximus showed up try to get that done in the next day or so.

I'm trying to post, but I can't think of any way to.. Create actions, and Dialogue.

Crommy, I'm working on the older princess now and will make a post for Illia tonight hopefully so you can wait for one of them if you like.

Yeah, sure. I'm gonna bet when you post, I'm going to be fast asleep so I can post once I get home from school tomorrow if that's okay.

• Love
Yeah no rush. I just want everyone to have posted within a day or two.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Princess Evelyn (Evey) Fairway
Title: Crowned Princess of Vanqland, Heir to the throne

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single, seeking marriage

Species: Unknown

Appearance:
Lily-Collins-2013-Pictures-HD-Wallpaper-1280x800.jpg

x x x x

Height: 5'4
Weight: 130 lbs
Clothing: 1 2 3
Distinguishing Features: The princess has no distinguishing marks other than that she is literally without mark. Not a scar, not a mole or freckle, not so much as a callus on her sewing hand. Her pale skin is usually considered her most desirable feature.

Holdings: Her father's house of Fairway holds the Red Hills which will be given to her younger sister Lillith to have rule over. As the heir to the throne, Evelyn will inherit rule of the Kingdom and will hopefully be able to consider the lands of her future husband hers as well.
House Emblem: Two rearing black pegasues
Notable relations: King Maximus Fairway- Father- King of Vanqland
Lady Penny Fairway- Grandmother- Lady of the Red Hills
Princess Lilith Monroe Fairway- Younger Sister
Illia Von Bachland- Friend
Military Might: At the moment, Evelyn has only a small group of men under her direct control. The sons and remaining members of her mother's dowry, given to her father at their marriage, are now hers to command. They are a small group of Prussian men number perhaps 200. While a small group they are known to be highly trained and very lethal. They are solely loyal to the Princesses and their father and call themselves The Falcons. Evelyn is obviously protected by the Kingsguard, her father's armies, and the armies of the Red Hills.
Loyalties: Evelyn is chiefly loyal to her own interests which obviously binds her to her father's rule.

Bio:
The first born of Maximus Fairway, Evelyn has grown up with an understanding that she will one day be Queen. Her mother died when she was only a toddler following Lilith’s birth which left Evelyn mostly in the care of tutors, teachers, governesses and something her paternal grandmother, Penny Fairway. Like any first born or heir, she was chiefly taught to rule. She learned histories and politics and all the noble houses of Vanqland. She studied European demography and geography and all the states of the various countries around her homeland. She learned to speak French and German and visited many countries as a child to learn different styles of dance and literature and anything else a cultured little princess would need to learn. Through out her father’s reign, Evelyn has been at his elbow, watching his mistakes and learning his victories. Her relationship with her father is thus very close and as a girl she both dreaded her father’s riding to battle and swelled with pride as his victorious return.

Her relationship with her sister is less than pleasant. Though Evelyn loves her sister dearly, she resents the younger girl’s carefree attitude, loathing the shameful way she behaves. While Evelyn was studying it seemed Lilith was playing with the peasants or sneaking through the woods. It burned her to some degree, especially seeing the stress Lilith’s behavior often caused their father. She loathes being around the other princess and often makes her feelings very clear when they must spend any length of time together.

Despite her attitude towards Lilith, Evelyn is otherwise graceful and charming. She carries herself like a future queen and respects her responsibilities. She’s sharp tongued when she feels the need to defend her father or herself and has little qualm with whipping an opponent with lashing words. She’s not overtly flirtatious but understands how to speak of men of power, a talent she hopes will win her a fine husband. Her greatest flaws lie in her temper when things go wrong or she feels she’s failed. She’s liable to screaming and fits much like her father and has been known to lay hands on her younger sister or servants who have failed too many times.

As the summer court draws near, Evelyn looks forward to having an array of noblemen to choose from. Strategically, she’d like to marry a man of great influence but she understands that some men would not like to rule alongside a woman rather than over her. As rumors of her father’s pagan worship become more heated, she can only smile and dance around the topic, refusing to input what exactly she thinks of it…

Religious Views: Evelyn is well aware of where her father stands but has yet to declare herself loyal to any one religion or belief system.

Combat abilities: She's handy enough with a dagger but certainly wouldn't be a threat to a trained soldier or anyone much larger than her. She has, however, studied herbs and botany since her childhood and has a working knowledge of healing and poisons.
Skills: Riding, sewing, singing, dancing, maneuvering court, healing, has a working knowledge of politics, military strategy, history, and other subjects connected to her future rule

Other: (Anything that isn't included above)

POST COMPLETE....Got lost writing it...read it..it sounds fine to me...but I wrote it so my view is invalid......if anything seems off or need of correcting/explaining please let me know yea?

• Love
POST COMPLETE....Got lost writing it...read it..it sounds fine to me...but I wrote it so my view is invalid......if anything seems off or need of correcting/explaining please let me know yea?
Looks good to me other than a few spelling errors but nothing of consequence. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.