God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for writing a badass female character <3 I'm really enjoying reading the northerners posts

This is a list of Character Sheets organized by House and Region. Links are provided to each character sheet for easier navigation. If there is something wrong with your character as it's listed, please let me know! :) As more characters are submitted, this list will grow. :)

VANQLAND

CAPITOL

Royal Family
Maximus Fairway; Son of Lady Penny Fairway; King of Vanqland -- GoodEveningClarice
Evelyn (Evey) Fairway; Eldest Daughter of King Maximus; Princess of Vanqland -- GoodEveningClarice
Lilith Monroe Fairway; Daughter of King Maximus; Princess of Vanqlang -- Cromical♥

Residents
Illia Von Bachland; Courtesean; No Holdings -- GoodEveningClarice

King's Guard
Áleifr Jusse-Salmund Alvarsson; Knight Commander of King's Guard; Margrave of Velkysa -- Zeebo
Alys; Knight(ess) of the King; No Holdings -- Melon
Arren Graesson; Knight of the King; No Holdings -- SheriffLlama
Rikhen Stormar; Knight of the King; No Holdings -- HellHoundWoof
Robert Bowman; Knight of the King; No Holdings -- VengefulPeanut

NORTH
House Clad
Bjarke Keln; Son of Bjor Clad; Frost Forest -- HellHoundWoof
Lady Serah Clad; Half-Sister to Bjarke; Nacht's Reach -- Lady Myst

House Clayburn
Bellamy Lincoln Clayburn; Brother to Elizabeth; Duke of Clarke -- Duchess of Adraelith

House Massur
Elric Massur; Son of Aldis Massur; Duke of Pinecliff -- Jerelin
Tekkan Faerwen; Knight Commander of Pinecliff; Estate in Pinecliff -- Jerelin (Created by The_J)

House Helsabeck
Anya Helsabeck; Daughter of Lenert Helsabeck; Baroness of Meredell
-- Foxxie

SOUTH
House Morrwood
Tristan Morrwood; Duke of Gethenwood -- Ko T'suno

House Apollo
Godrick Di Apollo; Son of Jorael Apollo; Baron of the Silver Cape -- Uta-Twin

EAST

WEST

I'm adding Francis in a few moments once I actually start. He will be joining Elizabeth at court. I'll start on him once I finish my post, then I'm finished with my many characters. Thank Jesus.

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Name: Francis Charlemagne Clayburn
Title: Third in line to be Duke of Clarke
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: May or may not be engaged, may or may not have just started a war.
Species: Half-human, doesn't know of his other half

Appearance:
Gyeot.gif

Height: 6'1
Weight: 175
Clothing: Very grand and at times colorful. He loves to have the attention to be on him.
Distinguishing Features: Dark Clayburn eyes

Holdings: His family holds the land that makes up majority of the Clarke mountain range in the northeast. There isn't a large population there, hardly reaching 5,000, but everyone seems happy. They mainly specialize in coal and mining. His great-great grandfather was given the title of Duke and the land from one of the previous kings since before then her family had been of knightly decent.
House Emblem: Wolf against a pine green
Notable relations: Bellamy Clayburn, Elizabeth Clayburn, John Clayburn, Charles Clayburn, Mary Clayburn, Charlie Clayburn
Military Might: They have a small military considering that they're up in the high mountains. They can fight a defensive war better than an offensive, if need be.
Loyalties: He considers himself loyal to the houses of the north then the church

Bio: Born ten months before Elizabeth, it's easy to say he is seen as the baby brother. He is actually seen more of the baby than Elizabeth because she was more interested in swords than he ever was. By this point, well, his birth was overlooked by his father and he became an easy pawn in his father's schemes to advance the Clayburn name into the next generation. There isn't much to be said about Francis. Other than his wild spirit that he shares with his siblings, he's the polar opposite. He grew up close to his mother and that's the end of the story up until his father arranged him a marriage. He hated the woman in simple terms, so when he saw the chance, well he ran. Oh yeah, he also happened to hear he had a nephew, so he had to address that as well.
Religious Views: Catholic

Combat abilities: None
Skills: Riding, singing, writing, knows French and Spanish, good with speeches and diplomacy

tumblr_lxi0mcC5XZ1r327x8.gif

tumblr_lxk9abvM3j1r9eprlo2_r10_500.gif

(Okay, Francis is here for approval. He's a little bad word in simple terms. Him and his siblings never seen eye to eye. Oh Francis. I also just realized him and Elizabeth kissed in Narnia as I was on a gif hunt...*sigh*...Childhood.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm adding Francis in a few moments once I actually start. He will be joining Elizabeth at court. I'll start on him once I finish my post, then I'm finished with my many characters. Thank Jesus.
Alright! I'll add him to the list. :)

Are you going to give yourself a headache with so many characters? lol

Alright! I'll add him to the list. :)

Are you going to give yourself a headache with so many characters? lol
Probably, but I have a constant headache cause they never shut up, so I guess it's okay. cx

Reactions: Ko T'suno
FXhcOXn.jpg

Name:
Edeva Massur Cantrell

Title:
Duchess of SouthernHaven

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Married

Species:
Human

Height:
5'4 or 163cm

Weight:
115lbs or 52kg

Clothing:

Distinguising Features:
There is a birthmark roughly the size of a golf-ball on pelvic bone. The ring finger on her left hand was broken at the top knuckle. It is healed, but the knuckle is now large and can move slightly to the left and right.

Holdings:
In the event of her husband's death, she would be gain SouthernHaven and its orchards. In the event of her brother's death (God forbid), she would become the Duchess of Pinecliff.

House Emblem:
No longer a Massur, she carries the SouthernHaven Coat of Arms.
Banner consists of a rich purple background, green grape vines line the border.

Notable Relations:
Elric Massur -- Brother
Rowan Cantrell -- Husband

Military Might:
SouthernHaven does not have a military. They are a peaceful establishment who see no need for an army.

Loyalties:
They will remain loyal to the crown no matter who sits upon it.

Biography:
W.I.P

Religious Views:
Edeva was raised Catholic, but she keeps an open mind.

Combat Abilities:
None.

Skills:
Manipulative with her body and mind, Excellent at horse-riding, and although she won't admit it, she's pretty good at juggling.

Other:
She has a knowledge of poisons, thanks to the teachings of Pinecliff's Maester.

3.gif

Posting this here so I know to finish the Bio! I'll forget about it if it's in the CS thread.
I will also be adding her husband and the Maester! :D

FXhcOXn.jpg

Name:
Edeva Massur Cantrell

Title:
Duchess of SouthernHaven

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Married

Species:
Human

Height:
5'4 or 163cm

Weight:
115lbs or 52kg

Clothing:

Distinguising Features:
There is a birthmark roughly the size of a golf-ball on pelvic bone. The ring finger on her left hand was broken at the top knuckle. It is healed, but the knuckle is now large and can move slightly to the left and right.

Holdings:
In the event of her husband's death, she would be gain SouthernHaven and its orchards. In the event of her brother's death (God forbid), she would become the Duchess of Pinecliff.

House Emblem:
No longer a Massur, she carries the SouthernHaven Coat of Arms.

Notable Relations:
Elric Massur -- Brother
Rowan Cantrell -- Husband

Military Might:
SouthernHaven does not have a military. They are a peaceful establishment who see no need for an army.

Loyalties:

Biography:
W.I.P

Religious Views:
Edeva was raised Catholic, but she keeps an open mind.

Combat Abilities:
None.

Skills:
Manipulative with her body and mind, Excellent at horse-riding, and although she won't admit it, she's pretty good at juggling.

Other:
She has a knowledge of poisons, thanks to the teachings of Pinecliff's Maester.

3.gif

Posting this here so I know to finish the Bio! I'll forget about it if it's in the CS thread.
I will also be adding her husband and the Maester! :D
Doesn't need an army...Lets see how long that lasts for you foolish southerners. Well I'm assuming they're in the south...SouthernHaven...

Wow, that feels weird to say, cause I'm from the south.

I wants to make another character while I wait for Tristan to be responded too, but I have no idea what to make...any suggestions?????

Doesn't need an army...Lets see how long that lasts for you foolish southerners. Well I'm assuming they're in the south...SouthernHaven...

Wow, that feels weird to say, cause I'm from the south.
Well, they've been getting along well; they control the wine!! Haha!

I wants to make another character while I wait for Tristan to be responded too, but I have no idea what to make...any suggestions?????
A religious character or two should be added. That would be fun. Is that up your alley?

I most likely won't be replying until around.. Four, five in the afternoon tomorrow. Hopefully I can't squeeze a post in before my Mom picks me up. So please don't leave me behind xD I hate when I've only gotten one post when there's actually been like thirty.

religious you say.....Hmmmm I could I could......make it an enemy of Morrwood....and any other None Catholic........

A faithless heathen..playing one of the faith-full of god.......THIS shall be interesting.....I shall do it... he shall be from the west since none seem to be messing with that direction

Reactions: Jerelin
@Duchess of Adraelith Might i say I love your characters, even if they are a seemingly religious lot.... Hopefully the could be friends with the Morrwood....or the new Not nice Arch Bishop from the west whos name eludes me for now

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
@Duchess of Adraelith Might i say I love your characters, even if they are a seemingly religious lot.... Hopefully the could be friends with the Morrwood....or the new Not nice Arch Bishop from the west whos name eludes me for now
AWE! THANK YOU! They're actually not overly religious. Bellamy is openly pagen which really pisses off his family, John is pagen and fairly open about it, Francis is Catholic and very religious (making him they black sheep), and Elizabeth says she Catholic, but is actually pagen. Francis is probably the most religious out of all of them, but that's because he was the only one who was willingly going to get married until he was supposed to marry a bat shit crazy witch, then he ran. Which I don't blame him.

AWE! THANK YOU! They're actually not overly religious. Bellamy is openly pagen which really pisses off his family, John is pagen and fairly open about it, Francis is Catholic and very religious (making him they black sheep), and Elizabeth says she Catholic, but is actually pagen. Francis is probably the most religious out of all of them, but that's because he was the only one who was willingly going to get married until he was supposed to marry a bat shit crazy witch, then he ran. Which I don't blame him.
You are most welcome Mad'dam might I request a friendship between these Northern Pagens and little ol Morrwood

Just stay away from making Alan Rickman or Kevin Spacey faceclaims. I has plans for them. >.>
I have no idea who those people are so I shall ask LORD GOOGLE, no worries I wont use them...

Kevin-Spacey-kevin-spacey-156847_300_476_zps94d15e53.jpg

Name:
Rowan Cantrell

Title:
Duke of SouthernHaven

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Married

Species:
Human

Height:
5'10 or 177cm

Weight:
157lbs or 71kg

Clothing:
Rowan prefers loose clothing, which he can move easily in and feel light. He hates anything heavy. Preferred color is gray.

Distinguishing Features:
Balding

Holdings:
SouthernHaven and its Orchards

House Emblems:
SouthernHaven Coat of Arms

Notable Relations:
Edeva Cantrell -- Wife
Elric Massur -- Brother-in-Law
[open]

Military Might:

Loyalties:

Biography:
W.I.P

Religious Views:
He believes in no god but himself.

Combat Abilities:
Excellent Archer, but no military ability.

Skills:
Diplomatic, Manipulative, Knowledgeable of Wines and Orchard Upkeep, People-Reader

Other:
He doesn't wish to say.

Sleep-time. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but blah. It will come!​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down if other people want to make more members of House Clad, or warriors that are part of the Pack.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.