God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mtuydheZvF1riyl8w.gif

Congratulations, everyone. The maturity level has dropped to 14 years old. Be proud.

*goes off and grumbles to self*

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Cuties. Gosh. We should probably stop blowing up the thread with adorable celebrity gifs

@Zeebo Aw<3 C'mon. You know you love it. ~

@GoodEveningClarice Yeah, we should. ^^' Sorry for going a bit crazy with that. Finding gifs is literally the only thing I can do right now. I'm home alone and bored.

Also, Zee ~ The maturity level has literally dropped an age below my own. I'm a child at heart, and you gotta love it. xD You've got a child inside of you too, I bet. ~

@Zeebo This maturity is saved for the intrigue in the roleplay. (or at least I'm going to tell myself that)
Also your character's wife sounds amazing. I hope she makes an appearance with her new axe x D

I love gifs so no judgement here. Hehe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Bjarke Keln
Title: The Grey wolf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status:
A Widower who whores his free nights away.
Species: Human

Appearance:
35knxgl.jpg

Height: 6ft
Weight: 170lbs
Clothing: He often wears a leather tunic, with an eye cover at important events. During the cold he wears a wolf's fur coat, made from one of the largest wolves he's ever killed.
Distinguishing Features:
He lost an eye to a fight with a raider party's leader.

Holdings: Son of Bjor Clad. Official Leader of the Clad's elite force, known as the Pack. A small Battalion of men who's armor centers around the wolf and the bear. After his father he has claim to the lands known as the Frost Woods, a land with trees that bear ice against the axes that would come down on them. The Clad house holds suitable territory in the North but carries no official loyalties.
House Emblem:
eu4h29.jpg
Notable relations: Son of Bjor Clad, known as the Black Wolf. A great man who in his old age has hung up his sword.
Military Might: He is an exceedingly gifted strategist and is capable of anticipating enemy movements while planning his own, his men and he are trained to kill any man. Be he armored or archer, any army to come against the Pack would no doubt suffer a great defeat.
Loyalties: Loyal to its own, but the crown follows soon after.

Bio: Raised under a great warrior, Bjor Clad, he learned to fight with honor and to kill as he was instructed by his Lords. After he reached the age of 18 his father gave him permission to make his own sword. Bjarke made his sword with the help of a local smith, the blade long and the handle strong with a large hand guard. He continued to practice with the blade and eventually an opportunity to prove himself came around.

A band of Raiders had come from one of the southern territories, they had run rampant and left a trail of destruction behind them. Bjarke saw fit to take some of his friends, sons of soldiers and butchers alike form a tiny company. 13 men each with a talent and thirst for battle. This small company moved to find the Raiders and anticipated the path they were taking. After three days riding they came across the Raiders by chance in the forests. The company attacked the Raiders in the midst of the night, burning their tents and cutting them down quickly. Bjarke managed to make his way to the captain of the Raider Party before he was cut down. Bjarke and he fought briefly and it ended with Bjarke loosing an eye, and the Raider leaving with his head cut clean off. Bjarke brought Bjor back the severed heads of the entire Raider party, he was given more men for his Pack. By the next day he and his father traveled to the capitol and showed the severed heads to the King. Showing the might of house Clad and establishing them to the rank of a high house. Their army grew with those who lived in their territory swearing allegiance to house Clad and no longer the crown.
Religious Views: Pagan believer of the trinity.

Combat abilities: Gifted with a longsword as well as a bow, he is exceedingly fast with his sword as it his greatest creation.
Skills: He is fine tracker, and huntsman. He and his men are trained to survive the harshest conditions of the North, a gift shared by few in these kingdoms.

Other: He will kill any who stand against his Pack, regardless of it being the king or even his own father. He commands his Pack and treats them as his family, he would fight to save them sooner than he would to fight to save any other man. He takes his mother's name of Keln, his father had her killed to make room for a new wife so he bears her surname as remembrance of her.

• Love
Holy Cheeze.

Takken Faeren- I think that's his last name. He's cute. xD

I'd participate in the Gif war but I dont believe I have any of my favorite actors smoking pipes.
I don't think they necessarily need to be smoking pipes, anyways our Gif war has just ended because..

*^*

tumblr_m4vmwbto6z1qj3ir1.gif

Name: Bjarke Keln
Title: The Grey wolf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status:
A Widower who whores his free nights away.
Species: Human

Appearance:
35knxgl.jpg

Height: 6ft
Weight: 170lbs
Clothing: He often wears a leather tunic, with an eye cover at important events. During the cold he wears a wolf's fur coat, made from one of the largest wolves he's ever killed.
Distinguishing Features:
He lost an eye to a fight with a raider party's leader.

Holdings: Son of Bjor Clad. Official Leader of the Clad's elite force, known as the Pack. A small Battalion of men who's armor centers around the wolf and the bear. After his father he has claim to the lands known as the Frost Woods, a land with trees that bear ice against the axes that would come down on them. The Clad house holds suitable territory in the North but carries no official loyalties.
House Emblem:
eu4h29.jpg
Notable relations: Son of Bjor Clad, known as the Black Wolf. A great man who in his old age has hung up his sword.
Military Might: He is an exceedingly gifted strategist and is capable of anticipating enemy movements while planning his own, his men and he are trained to kill any man. Be he armored or archer, any army to come against the Pack would no doubt suffer a great defeat.
Loyalties: Loyal to its own, but the crown follows soon after.

Bio: Raised under a great warrior, Bjor Clad, he learned to fight with honor and to kill as he was instructed by his Lords. After he reached the age of 18 his father gave him permission to make his own sword. Bjarke made his sword with the help of a local smith, the blade long and the handle strong with a large hand guard. He continued to practice with the blade and eventually an opportunity to prove himself came around.

A band of Raiders had come from one of the southern territories, they had run rampant and left a trail of destruction behind them. Bjarke saw fit to take some of his friends, sons of soldiers and butchers alike form a tiny company. 13 men each with a talent and thirst for battle. This small company moved to find the Raiders and anticipated the path they were taking. After three days riding they came across the Raiders by chance in the forests. The company attacked the Raiders in the midst of the night, burning their tents and cutting them down quickly. Bjarke managed to make his way to the captain of the Raider Party before he was cut down. Bjarke and he fought briefly and it ended with Bjarke loosing an eye, and the Raider leaving with his head cut clean off. Bjarke brought Bjor back the severed heads of the entire Raider party, he was given more men for his Pack. By the next day he and his father traveled to the capitol and showed the severed heads to the King. Showing the might of house Clad and establishing them to the rank of a high house. Their army grew with those who lived in their territory swearing allegiance to house Clad and no longer the crown.
Religious Views: Pagan believer of the trinity.

Combat abilities: Gifted with a longsword as well as a bow, he is exceedingly fast with his sword as it his greatest creation.
Skills: He is fine tracker, and huntsman. He and his men are trained to survive the harshest conditions of the North, a gift shared by few in these kingdoms.

Other: He will kill any who stand against his Pack, regardless of it being the king or even his own father. He commands his Pack and treats them as his family, he would fight to save them sooner than he would to fight to save any other man. He takes his mother's name of Keln, his father had her killed to make room for a new wife so he bears her surname as remembrance of her.
Awesome. So, his dad holds lands which would make him a noble or is he more of a freelance warrior? (ALSO I LOVE PEOPLE WITH ONE EYE.)

• Love
@Zeebo Aw<3 C'mon. You know you love it. ~

@GoodEveningClarice Yeah, we should. ^^' Sorry for going a bit crazy with that. Finding gifs is literally the only thing I can do right now. I'm home alone and bored.

Also, Zee ~ The maturity level has literally dropped an age below my own. I'm a child at heart, and you gotta love it. xD You've got a child inside of you too, I bet. ~
Impossible! Adults have no childish emotions.

Awesome. So, his dad holds lands which would make him a noble or is he more of a freelance warrior? (ALSO I LOVE PEOPLE WITH ONE EYE.)
Aye, his father holds lands and that makes him a Noble of House Clad. While he fights for his fathers banners his Pack is his own and they do as they please. When it comes to a matter of his Father vs someone else he will move with them, but later in the RP he could likely become someone who fights for a certain (Pagan) king against his father.

• Love
Aye, his father holds lands and that makes him a Noble of House Clad. While he fights for his fathers banners his Pack is his own and they do as they please. When it comes to a matter of his Father vs someone else he will move with them, but later in the RP he could likely become someone who fights for a certain (Pagan) king against his father.
FUCK YEAH. Accepted then for sure for sure.

I am so lucky. There are so many badass men in my roleplay. -swoons-

-silently ships Illia with everyone-

• Love
Also friends, I think I'm going to lift the two character cap, mostly because I want a few more characters. So if any of you happened to want to have more, you are free and welcome.

I would love to make another Character. But I'm terrible at doing two different Characters. ._.

It's certainly not an obligation, just an option ; D

Reactions: Hermit
cx Alrighty ~ Well, I might do it. Who knows. Hell. I'll even dance with pants off *^* -- Lol Jk, ~

Status
Not open for further replies.