God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for House Massur, they are the leaders of one of the larger territories in the North. Making the two other houses banner-men of House Massur. It'd work. But House Massur is a bunch of loggers, Clad are brutal warriors. Clayburn are warriors of the mountains. I dont know how it would all work in terms of joining military might, or even who would be the leader house. But still the North seems like it should all know one another.

As for House Massur, they are the leaders of one of the larger territories in the North. Making the two other houses banner-men of House Massur. It'd work. But House Massur is a bunch of loggers, Clad are brutal warriors. Clayburn are warriors of the mountains. I dont know how it would all work in terms of joining military might, or even who would be the leader house. But still the North seems like it should all know one another.
Good point. They could be the lands that go their separate ways but keeps in contact. And in times of war, they come together strongly. Getting my ideas from Game of Thrones of course. House Stark is the leader of the north. But then you have Karstark and Umber. They mostly keep to themselves until called to arms.

Yes he should date the entire north. XD

Anyways, that would be awesome. I did mean the Princess, but yes she should try to coax him out of his shell and help him find a lover ~
And PLOT TWIST they loved each other all along teehee

Well the Clayburn's only rule within the mountain range. They aren't very strong in terms of military might other than supplying the king with men when need be or perhaps the other northern houses. They're better at a defensive war since they have the mountains to protect them. The mountains are hard to navigate and nearly a months or more journey from the capital. I think in terms of political goals, the north should all be in alliance.

Reactions: Jerelin
Good point. They could be the lands that go their separate ways but keeps in contact. And in times of war, they come together strongly. Getting my ideas from Game of Thrones of course. House Stark is the leader of the north. But then you have Karstark and Umber. They mostly keep to themselves until called to arms.
Aye, I could tell you were a GoT fan by your signature. And I am as well. Whoever would be the Leader of the North would be our biggest issue. I do believe that the Clad's are the warrior house, Massur being the gold behind the armies, and should it come to it Clayburn being the remaining strong holds.

Aye, I could tell you were a GoT fan by your signature. And I am as well. Whoever would be the Leader of the North would be our biggest issue. I do believe that the Clad's are the warrior house, Massur being the gold behind the armies, and should it come to it Clayburn being the remaining strong holds.

And PLOT TWIST they loved each other all along teehee
*currently watching Game of Thrones*

So who should be the leader of the north? Or they could all rule together and have a common estate between all of the houses that they go to in times of need and work under one banner? I don't know how that would really work, but perhaps it could.

Yes, Massur is basically Lannister without the tough bite. And heyo fellow GoT fan. :3

The lands that Clad control... how big is the population? I'm too lazy to search through pages of gifs to see if it's mentioned.

So who should be the leader of the north? Or they could all rule together and have a common estate between all of the houses that they go to in times of need and work under one banner? I don't know how that would really work, but perhaps it could.
Yay! Which season are you on? I promise I will spoil nothing. :)

I don't see how that couldn't work. This is a fantasy RP afterall. We could make it work.

I too am watching Game of Thrones, I'm rewatching it for the 6th time. Currently on Valar Morghulis.

I don't see how that couldn't work. This is a fantasy RP afterall. We could make it work.
Indeed we could make it work, we simply need think of a name for the Keep in which they all meet during times of war. I think the Ice Fort, something that sounds northern.

Season three. I'm on episode four or five? I don't remember. It all burs together after awhile. :3

I too am watching Game of Thrones, I'm rewatching it for the 6th time. Currently on Valar Morghulis.

Indeed we could make it work, we simply need think of a name for the Keep in which they all meet during times of war. I think the Ice Fort, something that sounds northern.

Then we are all in agreement that we will make it work? Good. Perhaps not Ice Fort...Something intimidating but not too obvious of a name?

Season three. I'm on episode four or five? I don't remember. It all burs together after awhile. :3

Then we are all in agreement that we will make it work? Good. Perhaps not Ice Fort...Something intimidating but not too obvious of a name?
Of course, Ice Fort merely being a draft. Should we move into PMs over this?

Good episode! I have been introducing friends to the series. Seen ever season at least 5 times except for Season 4. Only seen it once and that was when it was coming out on HBO. I have a good friend coming over to watch it for the first time next week. :) I can't wait!

And all in agreement it seems. Just need to think of a name. I'll poke my brain and see what I can come up with.

EDIT: PM's sound like a good idea. :3 Keep come cluttering the thread ^_^

I may or may not be posting tonight. I'm feeling a cold coming on. Feel more like making conversation than concentrating on posting. xD

Hello everyone :)

I am a friend of hellhound from another site. He has gotten me watching GoT and suggested I check out this rp. I am new to Iwaku but hound knows I am a serious rper with experience in providing drama and surprises. I would very much like to join this rp, if you will have me.

I am working on a CS right now. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that, if accepted, this will be my first rp on Iwaku. So I am excited! :D

I am a friend of hellhound from another site. He has gotten me watching GoT and suggested I check out this rp. I am new to Iwaku but hound knows I am a serious rper with experience in providing drama and surprises. I would very much like to join this rp, if you will have me.

I am working on a CS right now. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that, if accepted, this will be my first rp on Iwaku. So I am excited! :D
Yay! We will be glad to have you. ^_^

Glad to have you! I always enjoy meeting new people. ^.^

Aye this is my friend Myst. She is an exceptional writer and is a very dedicated RPer.

Name: Serah Clad
Title: Lady Clad
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Widow

Species: Human

Appearance:
curly-medieval-hairstyle.jpg

Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Clothing: while she is a lady she is not fond of over-extravagance. A simple gown, such as the one she is wearing in the pic, would be her normal everyday attire. Simple, sturdy, well-made but with very fine material.
Distinguishing Features: a small scar on her wrist from being burned with a candle when she was a child. her eyesight is not the best, rather weak actually, but her hearing is quite impressive.

Holdings:
Delimar - a small church to the east that houses a few friars and nuns, a place for prayers and a safe haven for travelers. A gift to Serah from her father on her wedding day.
Wargrave - a keep in the North surrounded by timber. It became Serah's at her husband's death.
Crowe - a settlement of hunters and tanners. It became Serah's at her husband's death.
Falhurst - a keep and village towards the South. One of the last spots of civilization before the wilds of the North. It becamse Serah's at her husband's death.
Nachts Reach - a winter fortress for the Northerners and a place for war planning and counsel. It became Serah's at her husband's death.

House Emblem: White Wolf on Black Background (same as her brother's)
Notable relations: Daughter of Bjor Clad, known as the Black Wolf. Half-Sister of Bjarke Keln, known as the Grey Wolf, Widow of Joral Hoster.
Military Might: Because of her relations and now her holdings Serah could prove to be quite a valuable ally in time of war...
Loyalties: Her family comes first. She is loyal to them and to herself, but the crown is second.

Bio: Serah is the younger half-sister of Bjarke Keln, the two sharing a father but not a mother. Serah grew up with Bjarke and was close to him before he left, but has now drifted away from the close relationship they had. She still loves him as a brother, but is not sure if he is the same man who left.
Once she came of age quite a few men attempted to vie for her hand but her father was very selective in who he considered. Serah was a beauty, and beauty was a valuable commodity. One lord nearly won her hand, but was killed by a bear on a hunting trip. So instead Serah was given to Joral Hoster, a rich noble with several strategic holdings on valuable land. Unfortunately the marriage did not last more then five months before Joral lost his life in a training accident. Although no one is quite sure how exactly it happened....

Serah has the natural grace and regal bearing of a Lady. She only speaks when she has something to say, but when she does people tend to listen. She is serious but kind and believes strongly in justice. An eye for an eye is how she sees things, sometimes more if the situation calls for it. But she is firmly against punishing the good with the evil. Serah is NOT close to her father by any stretch of the imagination. She avoids court like the plague, preferring to be left alone among the trees and snowy mountains of the North.

Religious Views: None really. She prays to God, but doesn't really care for the ceremony of religion.

Combat abilities: None, but anyone can use a knife if the situation arose...
Skills:
Diplomacy - she can defuse volatile situations with the right words.
Weaving - her tapestries are beautiful and intricate, many nobles admiring her work.
Music - she can play the harp
Needlepoint - she can sew up a wound just as quickly and as neatly as a hole in a tunic

Other: Serah does not like crowds. Hates them in fact. More then 10 people in a room makes her uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.