God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! The King will probably make his appearance today! Did whoever is playing the oldest princess drop out?

Yes! The King will probably make his appearance today! Did whoever is playing the oldest princess drop out?
Yay!
And I'm not entirely sure. I know that they dropped my RP before it started because they didn't have time. not sure about this one.

Okay. I'm going to PM everyone who hasn't posted and see if they are still interested. I think I can eliminate the older princess role of need be. But we eill probably need some more characters.

Okay. I'm going to PM everyone who hasn't posted and see if they are still interested. I think I can eliminate the older princess role of need be. But we eill probably need some more characters.
Good idea. I just sent to link to some friends of mine so maybe we will see one or two more pop in. :)

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Name: Tekkan Faerwen
Title: Knight commander of Pinecliff
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Species: Human

Appearance:
wCIAK.jpg

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 102kg

Clothing:
Loras_ValarMorghulis_Armor.jpg

Eddard-Stark-lord-eddard-ned-stark-29628352-1024-768.jpg

Distinguishing Features:
None in particular

Holdings: A large estate in Pinecliff

House Emblem:
1b3e1ebf76c92cdbfc79e7018b944f93.png

Notable relations: Serves directly under the Duke of Pinecliff

Military Might: commands the Pinecliff military for the Duke of Pinecliff

Loyalties: Intensely loyal to Pinecliff and its Duke, and will protect it no matter what

Bio: Tekkan was a friend to Elric since they were both young boys. He was born on the very same year, and also during the winternacht, in which his mother perished giving birth to him, leaving him an only child to be brought up by his father, the former knight commander of Pinecliff. His father was killed during the war for the current king's position, leaving him an orphan. Luckily, he had been given much training from his father by this time, so he was already skilled. His uncle took him into his care, and continued to train him, also in strategy and military matters, until he would one day become Knight commander, serving his greatest friend, as the Duke's most trusted knight. He's yet to lead the army of Pinecliff into battle, but if he ever does, he'll be ready.

Religious Views: Catholic

Combat abilities: He tends to use a longsword and kite shield, and is one of the best at combat in the realm.

Skills: Riding, strategy, leadership

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I just noticed something. The term "courtesan" in the OP...you know that's a prostitute, right? The term that I assume you wanted was "Courtier."

• Love
Might I join you fine folks.
This sounds interesting to look to be going somewhere.

Reactions: Jerelin
I meant it to be courtesan. They are high class court prostitutes

I just noticed something. The term "courtesan" in the OP...you know that's a prostitute, right? The term that I assume you wanted was "Courtier."

• Love
I meant it to be courtesan. They are high class court prostitutes
Ah. Carry on then. This is somewhat fantasy, so not all courtesans are meant to be shagging-tools for the nobility.

Character inbound, also. Quarter is coming to an end soon, so why not put a character in here?

So, uh... am I accepted?

Name: Godrick Di Apollo a.k.a The Spider
Title: Baron of the Silver Cape
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Mama Wata - Snake Shifter

Appearance:
Jared-Padalecki-Sam-Winchester-Supernatural-GIF-shirtless.gif

Height: 6'4
Weight: 195 lbs.
Clothing: War, Basic, Formal
Distinguishing Features: Several beauty marks on his chest and back.

Holdings: The Silver Cape is a Peninsula just south of the Vanqland. The smaller Islands surrounding are game and hunting territory. It is full of trade ports making it one of the wealthiest places, second only to the capital itself. The population is often maxed out at about 24,000. The Silver Cape is Vanqland's main supplier of spices, grains, exotic animals and other pleasantries and luxuries. However, Godrick himself deals with information.
House Emblem: Two three eyed crows perched on a shield entwined by a Cobra.
Notable relations: N/A
Military Might: The Silver Cape is not known for its military strength, however Godrick does retain control over a small Naval force of about 1,500 officers.
Loyalties: The Crown

Bio: Born the second son of the former Baron of the Silver Cape, Jorael, Godrick was meant to inherit nothing but his father's name and whatever holding his future wife had. His second wife and Godrick's mother, Catelyna, was a cunning woman and sought to help her son impress his father for the benefits it would bring should he be able to convince Jorael to leave him something. She had paid for hunting masters to teach him their ways since hunting was a sport enjoyed by all of the family. It was a surprise to the whole of the Isles when the Baron, Mikael his first born and Catelyna all passed away, leaving only Godrick to seize control of the land as well as his father's Title.

Godrick is quite conniving and sly, a trait he inherited from his mother, almost always having a plot or scheme running for his benefit especially if it is a financial endeavor. When fighting, however rare that may be, Godrick is a sadist. He relishes the pain and frustration of his opponent.
HS_JaredJensen_20.gif

Religious Views: Godrick is a avid Pagan, though he often says that he is a Christian to avoid rumours.

Combat abilities: Godrick is surprisingly handy with a whip due to his old training as a hunter, as well as a dagger. He has not had much training with a sword though he knows some defensive maneuvers.
Skills: Diplomacy, Keeping Secrets, Obtaining information,

Other: - Mama Wata's are snake shifters that can shift into giant, highly venomous snakes. They have a very distinct smell that is pleasant to most other species aside from humans, cannot detect it. While in human form they can shift their eyes into reptilian ones and elongate their fangs to release their venom. The venom is highly poisonous to humans, though only a few species are immune most will live if given an antidote within three days.
-Since Godrick is technically half Human, his venom is less potent to fae species though still deadly to humans.
-Horses do not like him, the tend to act crazy, like they are afraid of him.
-Direwolves are common to the Cape and Godrick keeps several as pets, most are pups though he keeps a monstrously large male by the name as a Mount.
-He is known as the Spider because of his informants whom he calls his 'Flies'
tumblr_mxf3o8F5Xz1rziwwco1_500.gif
OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER. ACCEPTED IF YOU STILL WANT A PART OF THIS MESS

Name: Elizabeth Clarke Clayburn
Title: Duchess of Clarke
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance:
full

Height: 5'3
Weight: 120
Clothing: XIXIX
Distinguishing Features: Dark eyes, scar lining her rib cage, brand on her hip from when she was younger

Holdings: Her family holds the land that makes up majority of the Clarke mountain range in the northeast. There isn't a large population there, hardly reaching 5,000, but everyone seems happy. They mainly specialize in coal and mining. Her great-great grandfather was given the title of Duke and the land from one of the previous kings since before then her family had been of knightly decent.
House Emblem: Her family's coat of arms is a wolf surrounded by a dark pine green.
Notable relations:
Clarissa Clayburn-Mother
Charles Clayburn-Father
Bellamy Clayburn-Brother
Francis Clayburn-Brother
Charlie Clayburn-Cousin
Military Might: They have a small military considering that they're up in the high mountains. They can fight a defensive war better than an offensive, if need be.
Loyalties: It is questionable who her family is loyal to anymore. At times they seem loyal to the crown, but at other times they seem to be in favor of the church.

Bio: Elizabeth is what you would consider the classic woman of her time. She is sweet, kind, and minds her manners just as a lady should. She never speaks unless spoken too, and is always considerate of others. She is a very selfless person and puts everyone in front of her. She will defend anyone she cares about, even if she knows they were wrong in doing something. Elizabeth does have a short temper, though she does very well at hiding it. You can tell when she angry by the fact that she won't look you in the eyes. She was taught you were always supposed to look someone in the eyes as a sign of respect, so this is a knowing sign to know if she's upset. Many would consider the young woman naive, but she is anything but. After her brothers returned from a small war between their family and another's, her eyes have been more open to the world around her. She doesn't have any laboring skills, but she does have social skills and knows her way around in aristocratic society.

Early Life- Elizabeth was born on Christmas day to a very happy Clarissa and Charles. Her mother had always wanted a daughter, while her father was just happy to have another child to continue on their bloodline. Elizabeth is the youngest of the three brothers and in all honesty wouldn't have it any other way. Her and her brother's always grew up close, even if many of her friends found it strange and un-ladylike. Other than playing with her brother's, Elizabeth's life was consumed with her studies. She is fluent in French, Italian, Spanish, and German. She immersed herself in her languages, not sure what else to do with her time. By the time she was becoming a lady, her brother's were already being shipped off to court women in different countries.

Teenage years- During her teenage years, she spent much of her time near the mines. Her brother's were off in god-knows-where, so she didn't have much else to do. Her parents quickly began to push for her to get married, but she just simply didn't want to. She liked her books and she liked her privacy, she didn't have time for marriage. When she turned sixteen, her parents shipped her off to Paris to live with a cousin who was immersed in the Royal Court there. He knew the ends and outs and promised to send her back to Vanqland with a husband in tow. When her eldest brother, Bellamy, got word of his sister's shipment to Paris, he got on the next ship back to France.

He didn't tell his parents he was in France, but opted out on living with his bachelor cousin and bachelorette sister. They went to parties nearly every night, met men and women of every nationality, but still none of them could find a spouse. It wasn't until the eve of Elizabeth's seventeenth birthday when they noticed a change in her. She was moody, sick every moment of every day, and everything a young unmarried woman of her status should be. Then she started showing.

To Bellamy's surprise and their cousin Charlie's amusement, she was pregnant with the child of one of Charlie's servants. At first the two men had assumed she had been raped, but when Elijah openly spoke up and claimed the child as his own and said he meant no harm to Elizabeth, they realized what was happening. Elizabeth and Elijah were the Romeo and Juliet of France.

Before the birth of their son, they held an unofficial marriage ceremony in Charlie's home. The only attendees were Bellamy, Charlie, and two other servants Charlie had. Charlie served as the preacher, even if he wasn't officially ordained. The wedding was held in the living room of Charlie's mansion and celebrated for many days. They were truly beginning to accept what was happening.

In September, Bellamy Charlemagne Clayburn-Douglass was born. For two years, it seemed things were getting worse, but in reality they were good. It also seemed that Elizabeth and her family were going to have a happy ending, but then her parents showed up in Paris. They didn't give her time to explain, instead they shipped both her and her brother off to Vanqland. To this day, Elizabeth regrets never saying goodbye, but Elijah and little Bellamy write her. Elizabeth lives for the day she'll see her son again.

Currently- Elizabeth and her brother's were reunited and currently live at court. Her youngest brother, Francis, is set to marry on Christmas day and it is the talk of the country. After all the aging Duke's son is getting married into an equally as wealthy family.

Religious Views: She herself is Pagen, but her family is Catholic

Combat abilities: Surprisingly, she is very skilled in the art of combat. Her father prided himself in teaching his little girl how to defend herself. Her favorite two types of weaponry are the bow and throwing knives.
Skills: riding, knows five languages including English

Other: Elizabeth knows she must be married to appease her parents, but she fears that no man will ever want her once they discover her secret.

IXIXIXIXIXI

(I'll post Bellamy tomorrow. I need sleep.)
ALSO YOU'RE ACCEPTED IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE IN THIS SHIT ROLEPLAY

YOU'RE SUPER NICE AND I'M SORRY I MISSED YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER. -is a failure-
It's okay! I understand. If I'm going to be frank, I completely forgot about this. *feels ashamed* School and life, you know. Anyway, I shall have my post up very soon.

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
It's okay! I understand. If I'm going to be frank, I completely forgot about this. *feels ashamed* School and life, you know. Anyway, I shall have my post up very soon.
No rush! If you want to wait until I make the King's post that's totally fine. -also I'm sort of glad you forgot that makes me feel a bit better x D

Status
Not open for further replies.