God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush! If you want to wait until I make the King's post that's totally fine. -also I'm sort of glad you forgot that makes me feel a bit better x D
I had time to respond, so I just went ahead and did it. I can't wait for the King's post!

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Oh my god. Missed three pages of awesome talk.

Welcome back @GoodEveningClarice ~ We've all missed you and Maximus.

747958.gif

tumblr_m8g63t0KxE1qihztbo1_500.gif

Dianna_i_love_you_obviously.gif

• Love
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
I loved that movie!!! ~ ^^

We began to assume that you'd been taken by some game that I think you'd mentioned a little bit ago. x D
Tis a good movie. While I did indeed play A LOT of Dying Light while I was away, I beat it a few days ago and have since been avoiding the internet in a pit of nasty despair. BUT ALL IS NOW WELL.

Tis a good movie. While I did indeed play A LOT of Dying Light while I was away, I beat it a few days ago and have since been avoiding the internet in a pit of nasty despair. BUT ALL IS NOW WELL.
In a pit of nasty despair you say?

tumblr_inline_n1zm90u7tr1rttozp.gif

I'm glad that it's all better now<3

They could totally be related, seriously. RDJ, were you slutting it up with Ellen's mom?

But yeah I think their relationship is going to be hilarious.

tumblr_lpuv1wbGzn1qb84zg.gif

Dude oh my god, yes they defiantly could. xD

That was the point :P There's always gotta be a rebel within any sort of royalty.

tumblr_mbxhs7z3IY1reix1io1_500.gif

Teehee. Funny funny funny. I can't wait to get more into Maximus, he's cray cray.

tumblr_me1ocemrmC1ri1mxoo1_500.gif

xD I don't want to post quite yet because I think I've posted a bit too much in the IC. XD

uWU3tPo.gif

Yeah totes. No rush darling. God, these Robert Downey Jr. gifs are like making my life right now.

b6dGuRa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.