God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how is everybody doing?

Everyone good?

*passes out coffee and doughnuts*

If you don't like coffee, I also have coke and water. :D
Its cold as fuck here in DC. It shouldn't get anywhere close to 10 degree south of the Mason-Dixon.

Its cold as fuck here in DC. It shouldn't get anywhere close to 10 degree south of the Mason-Dixon.
Did it snow? I had my first snowball fight today. Took one right to the face while trying to make a snow angel. >.>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lucky! I have never had a Snow Ball fight in my life xD

Aw, Jerelin's first snowball fight.

I'd have paid money to see that. :3

Did it snow? I had my first snowball fight today. Took one right to the face while trying to make a snow angel. >.>
It's still snowing. Not enough for serious snow activities, though.

Hey, peeps, I think I'm going to drop this. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up about getting a shiny new Knight Commander or Captain of the Guard or something or other. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Hey, peeps, I think I'm going to drop this. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up about getting a shiny new Knight Commander or Captain of the Guard or something or other. Best of luck in your endeavors!
*goes into a rage*
*throws tables and screams*

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US. WE TRUSTED YOU.

Nah, lol. Thanks for letting us know! I'm sure @GoodEveningClarice will understand. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*goes into a rage*
*throws tables and screams*

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US. WE TRUSTED YOU.

Nah, lol. Thanks for letting us know! I'm sure @GoodEveningClarice will understand. ^^
I was scared for a bit, to be honest. College is dumb and I hate it. It's sucking my will to RP a bit and even the one I'm So-GMing is feeling a cold shoulder from me a bit in lieu of school stuff. I might get back into the RP, so who knows, I might have spoken too soon, I dunno we'll just have to see~ teehee

I was scared for a bit, to be honest. College is dumb and I hate it. It's sucking my will to RP a bit and even the one I'm So-GMing is feeling a cold shoulder from me a bit in lieu of school stuff. I might get back into the RP, so who knows, I might have spoken too soon, I dunno we'll just have to see~ teehee
Eww, I know that feel. The only reason why I have so much time on my hands right now is a huge snow storm has cancelled classes. Hopefully you can return to us! But RL comes first. :3

Eww, I know that feel. The only reason why I have so much time on my hands right now is a huge snow storm has cancelled classes. Hopefully you can return to us! But RL comes first. :3
Of course! I totally wanted to play a strong, independent woman Captain of the Guard. But RL does come first. *sigh*

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
~ Pats NoSoul ~ Hope to see you come back when you're not busy :3

I'm a little less busy right now. Lemme see if I can whip up a post.

I'd like to see the king and the eldest princess arrive ^^ that would really get the ball rolling here, I think.

Reactions: Jerelin
Me too :( I was really looking forward to this RP too.

Same! I'm sure that they will return though. D: I hope! I say we continue going until they come back. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and it'll keep the RP from completely dying... for at least a little while.

Agreed! ^.^ I'll try and figure something out for Robert as he's sort of without any tasks at the moment - other than watching over Lillith.

I love your new avatar, by the way, Jerelin! :) Haruhi Suzumiya?

Status
Not open for further replies.