Gladiators Tale - A Testament to Intrigue and Blood

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
BUT HE'S NOT SYMMETRICAL!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES THAT MEAN HE HATES HIS SON!?!?!?!?!?

death-the-kid-no-symmetry-o.gif

CALM DOWN. DEATH IS LESS SYMETRICAL THAN YOU. YOU'RE JUST CRAZY, IS ALL.
Y'KNOW WHAT, I THINK HE MIGHT.

*Ahem*
Anyways...

When and how exactly will the current battle end?

This escalated quickly, I'm going to go hide under a dead person.

Ummmm, when there are no monsters and only 25 gladiators left?

It will end when each character has at least two posts of what they are doing / did.

Still waiting on:

[MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5122]fatalrendezvous[/MENTION]

I was actually planning on having Wilhelm cuddle with a dead guy until the fight was over, but the best made plans always end in failure.

Because hiding under a dead guy was a "best made" caliber of plan.

There were plenty of other insane people out there to stab, the guy hiding under a carcass probably won't be much fun either way.

Oh, but isn't he already? Psycopaths fair So much better with the right sane people. Like north and south poles of magnets.

What, you expect the insane guy to kill everyone without remorse or any form of thought?

Nonsense!

Alright! I'll begin writing up the next part or "Chapter 1" if you would want to post at most one more post to describe what your character is doing at the end feel free to do so. Hopefully it won't be to long before I finish it, I am doing several other RPs that require my attention!

We should all have a slumber party inside the arena and use the corpses as blankets. Some of us already started hiding under them anyway! =P

• Love
Reactions: Zizikitty
Hey, Fontaine started it.

Whatchu' talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Oh, and I'm going to be volunteering for work all week... I'm not sure if I will be able to post or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
May be a little late, but if anyone wants to start a thread, hit me up.

Name: Arrow Kage
Reason for becoming a gladiator: Why not?
Appearance: Pic N/A yet. Fairly tall, longish, rugged black hair, slim, golden eyes, usually wearing all black, belts and sashes with large quantities of (usually stolen) blades.
History: A street rat who learned to survive on his own, he grew skilled at the arts of the shadows; stealing, stealth, assassination. He was betrayed many times by the packs of orphans, so he decided to set off on his own. Now, years later, he has taught himself to fight with any weapon that he could get ahold of.
Strengths:
1. Shadow arts.
2. Very agile.
3. Quick to assess and react.
Weaknesses:
1. Cocky.
2. Doesn't trust easily.
3. Stubborn.

Last edited:
Accepted! Sorry everyone for not posting of late! I'll get to it soon!

Iron Men and Saints, you ever read Stephen King?

Heard of him yes. As far as reading his books? They never really interested me. But most of my friends have read the dark towers and other books by him. Why do you ask?

Because your signature mentions that you keep whatever book you are reading as your title.