Gladiators Tale - A Testament to Intrigue and Blood

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU GENIUS!!!!!!!! Hey, hey, Fatal!!!

Would you mind if I killed her?

Anyways, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

If she died it probably would be of my doing >;3

I'll read over the character and IC post once I'm done with my movie! Thanks for being so nice about it!

[MENTION=4810]N.Fontaine[/MENTION] Just realized Willhem and Willem...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I can imagine someone mumbling one of their names and both Willhelm and Willem respond.

Honestly, I loved the idea of a Roman Empire.

I got confused half way through writing that. I started writing The New Holy Roman Empire cuz I'm doing another RP where there is a Fourth Reich and they are calling themselves the Holy Roman Empire. Got me all confused. If you guys want me to I can write a little about the current standing and things happening in the world and post it here or in the IC. I was waiting till we got out of the first combat and enter the politics side to do it but I figure might as well now.

I find it harder to listen to politics when in an arena, fightin' for your life, and covered in blood of questionable origins.

(Did I drop my typin' accent? Whoops.)

Alright Fatalrendezvous! You are accepted! :D

WOOOOOOO!!!!! *CLAPS* CONGRATZ, YOU ARE NOW A BLOOD-THIRSTY, MURDEROUS GLADIATOR!!!!!!!!! Which is more than Twinkle Toes over there. Hiding under the dead guy and all.

Not exactly sure how the politics thing works. Do we get up on a stage and speak? Talk to CEO's? Sign posts?

EXPLAAAIN. EXPLAAAIN!

Politics. A popular gladiator who supports something may drive all of their fans to dupport that as well. If you're popular, you can be paid to publicly support something. The more popular you are, the more you get paid. Political ideas, commericals, clothing lines; anything goes.

Yesss. Sometimes you make speeches, you talk to reporters after the battle. You get approached for TV ads. You get investors to pay for your equipment that you go into battle with. Try to win people over, save people in the streets. Help homeless people and do all fund raising kind of stuff. Sell cookies.

Oh good. Selling cookies with your hands that had been splattered with the blood of a thousand enemies just yesterday.

Delicious.

CAN I GET A BOX OF BLOOD-SPLATTERED THIN MINTS!?!?!?!?

Give me a dosido with a side of my enemies flesh!

Come, come, one and all! Get your gladiator maniac cookies! Freshly murdered, and sponsored by Death himself! Your not truly living until you've tried the blood of your enemies!

Oh boy, we're all insane.

You're all amazing.

DID YOU SAY----DEATH SPONSORED!?!?!?!?!?!?

lord_death___soul_eater_by_xdazzle_me_edwardx-d4dawe8.jpg

YEAH IT'S DEATH SPOSORED.
MY COOKIES ARE MORE SYMETRICAL THAN STARFISH.
GRIM REAPERS LOVE SYMETRICAL THINGS.
ESPECIALLY THEIR CHILDREN.

Last edited by a moderator: