Gladiators Tale - A Testament to Intrigue and Blood

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
Yes there is plenty of room. Invite your friends! :D The more the better!

Reactions: Rufiya
Oh yeah, Iron Men and Saints is it possible to have two characters? owo

If you can handle two go ahead!

Oooo, well, I'm already gonna control my person's sponsors and stuff, so I'm good.

Name: El'Cid "Tiger" Ferox

Reason for becoming a gladiator: To represent his Merc group/he likes to kill shit.

Appearance:Cid is a larger bulky man reaching around six-foot, one. He has a very muscular build, muscles appearing everywhere on his body his chests, his arms, he's basically very masculine. He has light blonde hair that he keeps messily if he decided to keep it that day at all. He wears armor which lets him fight freely but protects him in the process as well.

History: Cid was the child of a farming-man and his country peach. Living in the few rural areas around lately he grew a strong man his muscles originating from all those days he spent on the fields plowing and such. His family was a key producers of fresh products and he often went on his father when they transported goods so he learned the world that way.

After his father's eventual death followed by his mother shortly the farm was placed in his hands. But he didn't want it. He abandoned the beautiful land and his childhood home to join a travelling Mercenary camp which coincidentally Maya was also a part of.

The Mercenary group respected him for his raw power and his cutthroat attitude, so when Maya was taken away they sent him to participate in the arena as well as help her escape. A risky plan but it was their only plan.

Strengths:
1. Ruthless Mentality, Cid cares none for his enemies why have compassion for someone you've been sent to kill after all. He will do anything to complete his objective, even if it means cutting his own friend's throat.
2. Muscle. El'Cid is crazy strong, his attacks capable of cracking bone if he powered it enough and he can be tanky if he wanted too.
3. Weapon Master, El'Cid doesn't specialize in any kind of weaponry as he has dabbled in almost about everything. A jack of all trades if you will.

Weaknesses:
1. Ruthless Mentality, Cid seeing as he's more or less a cutthroat doesn't have many people to rely on so he can often be ganged upon where no one will help him aside from Maya.
2. Bulky, Cid is a large man who's extremely slow to move so he can end up taking hits alot.
3. Skill, Cid has dabbled in different weapons so he is known to miss a bit more then average.

Other: Cid has a minor crush on Maya, and is also helping her escape hoping that it will spark something between them, even though it probably won't.

Reactions: Iron Men And Saints
I draw but not those two photos. lol. I wish I could draw full-bodies

Those are like artwork/map sprite for this one game I've been playing. Eheh. ^^"

I'm still learning how to draw fullbodies but I can do these:

T.T I can't draw. AT ALL. Like, my stick man drawing can make a child cry!

I've yet to understand how absolutely nothin' ever makes it's way into my watch list... Creatin' a bein' of flesh and blood presently.

That means I'm makin' a character sheet, by the way... Weird metaphor, I know.

Maybe you should check your alert setting or something if you already haven't? :3

Gracias, but it's not in the alerts. Already checked. Thank you though! Sorry this sheet took so long, Parodying a song is hard.
Name: Wilhelm Rickets
Reason for becoming a gladiator: Escaping a lifetime in prison for Fraud and Corporate Debauchery
Appearance: Standing at 5'5 with a lean body, hazel eyes and light brown hair. Wilhelm retains a sun-burnt complexion, having been pale for most of his life until gladiatorial duties forced him into the sun. He wears whatever he gets his hands on, but a small voice in the back of his head persists in making him at least put something into personal hygiene.
History:
Now this is a story all about how his life got flip-turned upside down, he used to be a attorney- his pay was fair- but unlike his colleagues he had a whole lot'a dare.
In West Philadelphia, born and raised- playground politics was what he did most of his days. Breakin' out, classin' and actin' all cool and all hustlin' cards outside his school. When he got into law, and was up to no good- he started makin' trouble in the Emperor's Neighborhood! He got in one lil' fraud and his boss got scared, he said: "You're gonna be a gladiator, I'll see you there."
Strengths:
1. I knew a guy...
With old ties to people in high places, there's a slim chance one of his old drinking buddies with cash in the pocket will toss a quarter his way out of sheer pity.
2. Monkey man.
Having put some thought into parkour throughout his life, Wilhelm is able to scamper and climb with the best of the gladiators, and manages to keep himself a fast runner.
3. Pyrite Tongue
A lifetime of lies has made Wilhelm adept at manipulation and cunning, and a servitude of fighting people stronger than him will force him to have to think on his feet.
Weaknesses:
1. Bright lights, life is shitty.
Used to an easy White-Collar life, Wilhelm will have major trouble allowing himself to stoop down to a Gladiatorial mindset. Current events have left him both a Pessimist and Cynical, and his negative outlook on his life has made him internally depressed.
2. Sticks and Stones
Float like butterfly, crushed like insect. Wilhelm has the strength of a teenager, and is unable to handle large weapons effectively.
3. He's dead, Jim.
Unable to make lasting ties, Wilhelm is as untrustworthy as he is uncaring. He believes that there is little chance of him surviving, but also believes that any other gladiator dead is someone he doesn't have to fight. With this outlook, he has major trouble putting much effort into training; willing to let his physical strength rest where it lies..
Other:
-Pathological liar on the subject of cake.
-Walking Pop Culture Reference

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Your actions.......have not gone unseen, Prince Wilhelm of Bel-air.....

oh gg, though my char is somewhat similar to Fontaines... coincidentally

The more *Coughbackstabbin'Cough* *CoughscumbagsUnconvincin'Cough* the better!
Is your character sheet goin' to have a parody of some song too?

Well, as long as they've got bacon, they can join.

Yes I has bacon, and no it is not a song parody