Gijinka High

Apollo and his brother start using the magic and starts teleporting everybody into Cinder's head and before they teleport Apollo says, "I'll use my telepath to help communicate with you in case we get seperated and one finally thing don not let your worst nightmares get to you they are fake and are all part of darkrai's test and if we fail we will end up like Cinder so we must save him." With a quick flash Apollo, the luxray, Blare, and Galen dissapear and we all wake up in a dark room.

Yuma walks outside slowly . "Sun ! Grass! . She jumps on the grass.

i pass out and i hear a voice saying "Your soul will be transported to lavender town" with a finishing sinister chuckle that sounded like a booming laugh in the complete silence that is in his mind.

Issac was so shocked everything around him was happening so fast he walked out and sat at a table in the lunch room he sighed and thought to himself... "darkrai.... hold up I had a nightmare earlier but was it darkrais?" he got up and ran back to the others guys I know I'm new to this stuff but earlier I sorta had a nightmare I'm not sure if it was darkrai but... I wanna help cinder is my friend I might not be here that much or do anything important but I can try to help..." he looked at the other hoping they would let him help the clock was ticking and so much is happening

Shayne woke up to see a very cute Houndour outside. He secretly watched her to see what she was doing, which wasn't much. But she was cute nonetheless.

Yuma rolls around in the grass. "So nice". She smiles and stand up then runs and filps back into the grass thwn rolls around some more.

He continued watching her jump around in the grass. He was surprised he hadn't been noticed so he took this opportunity to flies outside and watch from above.

"If you are cinders friend then please help." Galen said though it was nearly to late Apollo was already about to teleport them."GRAB MY HANDS EVERYONE THATS COMING! WE CANT GET SEPERATED!" Galen shouted over the physic energy forming.

Isaac looked around and clenched his teeth together he didn't know what to do screw it! He grabbed galens hand he closed his eyes and waited to be teleported what now..... he thought to himself

Lucario walks outside to yuma. "Hey yuma!"
Yuma looks at her brother and smiles "how are you brother"
Lucario sigh "good ". He notices something or someone and he glances at someone fly. "I'm going to eat lunch soon so are you going to come with me.
Yuma says "sure"

"Is everyone alright?" Galen asked calmed down. Lookin around to see a everyone else but also something strange. A little boy crying in a corner and laughing all around.

Shayne noticed the Lucario, and instantly knew he'd been noticed. Since he was found out he flew down to greet the two. "Hey there!", he said smiling. "I've never seen a Lucario before. And while I have seen a Houndour, never one as stunning as yourself."

Lucario looks at shayne and says "well hello and how are you"
Yuma smile a bit "hi and I never show a Shaymin" She sit up.

"I'm doing well, thank you. And most Shaymin don't live in this region." He plopped on the floor and sat smiling.

Lucario sigh "well I'm going to lunch do you want to come with"
Yuma wags her tail and smile.

"Sure, why not. I am pretty hungry!" He stands up and makes his way to the cafeteria. He wonders if that is her boyfriend.

Lucario start to walk to the cafeteria.
Yuma stand up and catch up with shayne "may I ask you a question."

He looked at the girl and replied" Sure, go ahead. I don't mind." He smiled at her as he opened the door to the cafeteria for her.

Yuma walk in the cafeteria and says "thank you" then smiles "do you want to have a battle with me?"
Lucario sigh as he looks at the clock.

He thought for a moment then replied" Yeah. Just a good ol' battle? I'm down for that! When do you wanna do it?" He eas grabbing his lunch, and was walking to a table. He sat down so that he was facing parallel to the table, and his legs open on either side of the seat.