Gijinka High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Issac stood there with the blankest expression "what happened..."

After seeing Cinder wake up I forget what I was talking about and and when he starts getting confused about where he is, realization hits me like a thunderbolt, "oh, man that son of a gun lost his damn memory again probably being heated from the fight." Cinder I understand you may not recognize us but this usually happens because of your amnesia and i'm pretty sure you know what amnesia is at least." I look over to the Luxray and ask him do you know if there was anything you did to him that might cause something like this because this isn't the first time this has happened.

"Hmm, well the gray matter in his rain thats concerned with memory would probably be fried in the event of extreme anger mixed with electricity and fear, its enough to snap the regular human's Mind..."

Please, please, please be open for new characters?
34444843_big_p3.jpg
Name: Riley Goner
Personality: Fleeting and cheerful
Powers: Hovering, speed, battle
Riley hummed to herself as she went across the school's ground, her feet just barely above the ground. She had her arms behind her back, looking around. Nothing seemed to be assisting her floating. She occasionally reached up and adjusted her goggles or her ponytail that held her hair out of the way of the ground. As she reached the courtyard, her feet slowly lowered to the ground and she skipped for a moment before walking. She looked around and tilted her head, her footsteps silent. "This place seems nice... I wonder if there are any dragons or diggers..."​

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Cinder was staring at the espeon questioningly. "All i remember is my name and an umbreon. Why?" Cinder asked

"Well Cinder, my name is Apollo and i'm one of your good friends and to pretty much explain you have gotten amnesia and can't seem to remember us so we'll need to try to help you get back your memory if that's ok with you." I look over to the luxray and say, "is there any way we can help get his memory back because I know some psychiatric tricks to help people with amnesia also so I don't have to keep calling you luxray what is your name." As I am talking I notice what looks like a flygon walk by and I assume that she's new and I just remember the thing about my sword being stacked against my door, "Hold that thought luxray I gotta go do something real quick as I dash out the door towards my dorm room and race by the flygon."

I arrive at my dorm room door and am happy to find all my stuff including the sword still there and quickly open my dorm room door and without looking I throw my stuff onto a bed and head out the door back the the nurse. I arrive back at the nurse's office and say "ok i'm back, so luxray know any way we can fix this."

Name:Shayne

Personality:Very outgoing and kind. Can get quite angry if provoked enough and doesn't let up very often.But is always caring and is eager to help anyone out.

Powers:Energy Ball,Solar Beam, Leaf Storm

Shayne quickly flies to school,eager to make new friends,"It's my first day and I'm already late! But at least I won't be so bo--"He is cut off when he flies directly into a window and falls into a bush,unconciousimages-39.jpeg

As I was thinking over what the luxray had told me and thought hard about how we could solve this issue and I heard a lot smack and I turn around to see what looks like a shaymin that just crashed into the window. "What the hell." I said while I walked out to find an unconsious shaymin in some bushes with a huge bruise on his forehead.As I realize what had happened I sighed, "or for the love of arceus why do people never pay attention." I picked up the shaymin person who was actually quite light with my telekinesis and lay him in bed at the nurses room. "sorry, he must have crashed because he wasn't paying attention and I go back to my thoughts on the matter at hand and thanks to the shaymin I had a really stupid idea but it might just work I look over to the luxray and explain, "This might sound very stupid but I think it will work, I think if we do something and hit him hard enough in the head it might get rid of his fear and anger which might be the things that are clogging his memory, also i'll need you to take the electricity because that might be also clogging his brain ok, err what's your name."

Shayne suddenly jerks upright, and stands like nothing ever happened. Then the pain hits him, as he holds his head. "OHHHHHH MY ARCEUS! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEAD?!" He crouches and groans in pain as he rummages in his pocket for an Oran Berry. After finding one he pops it in his mouth, and the pain begins to subside. He then turns to see a Luxray and Espeon. He smiles saying" Did one of you guys take me here?"

"Yeah, I did I was trying to help one of my friends with an amnesia problem and you slammed right into the nurse's room window so I came over and took you to the nurses." Apollo said happily. "Besides, how do you end crashing into the window in the first place?" Apollo asked

"What did you say about hitting me!?" Cinder said quietly hair covering his face. His fiery claws triggered once more and the back of his neck started glowing for some strange reason. Cinder looked at the espeon eyes glowing bright red and hair flaring up.

Shayne bowed,"Thank you very much." He stood up straight again and tried to remember how he flew into a wall." I think my mind was elsewhere.Oh well!" He smiled happily and looked at the looked at the fiery Cyndaquil."Hm? Hitting you? Like this?" Shayne proceeded to punch him directly in the jaw.

That punch sent cinder over the edge. He began by clawing the wall and climbing onto it once on the wall he threw and lit 4 matches all at once directly at the shaymin. Once the matches were in the air Cinder darted at him with a quick attack."you wanna fight. I'll show you a fight." Cinder muttered in a low tone his eyes turning a strange gray nearly black.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I swear I had no idea where to jump in i've been gone for so long!)

Issac was sitting alone at the lunch table he was eating some berries and poffins to suit his hunger he looked around and saw no one he sighed and heard a crash onto a window he saw cinder a shaymin and an espeon go to the nurses he minded his business and then heard a couple of attacks come from there he looked up what are these idiots doing now he slowly walked to the nurses office to check what the seen was

Last edited by a moderator:
Shayne looked quite confused about what just happened but he smiled and said "A battle, huh? Although I'd be at a disadvantage wouldn't I?" Shayne thought it over then finally said "Sure! Why not!".

Cinder didn't hold back he started thrashing around with no Percy throwing punchs,kicks,fireballs (that went out quickly),and matches (also went out quickly). Cinder eyes slowly changed color going from grey to even darker colors.

He started dodging by flying around, smiling all the while. And at any chance he was given he either quick attacked or used energy ball. "Y'know, you'd fight better if you calmed down, man."

Suddenly cinder collapsed. Eyes a deep black and body limp. He started glowing and suddenly changed form. Though it wasn't an evolution,no it was a devolution. He changed into a pile of goo. A ditto.

"WHOOOOOA!COOOL!" He poked the ditto a few times and laughed. "So you were a ditto!" He picks him up and looks at him. He had never met a Ditto.