Gijinka High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Cinder wouldn't wake up. Instead his body subconsciously changed forms from quailava to any other gijinka. Cinder was put Into a coma of eternal nightmares. If cinder wasn't cured he would change from fire type to ghost or dark type. The changes would be permanent and he would have no recollection of his past form. Cinder would become an eternal slave of darkrai.

Yena have a some chicken in her mouth as she walked out the cafe."mmm I'm going to be full"
Luraco walks around a bit and yawns."man I'm hungry".

Appearance:
image.jpg Name: Galen

Personality: Galen is very shy and quiet. Though he appears very strong he really isn't. All he wants is to be like cinder even though he is his younger step brother. Galen must keep his swords on him for sentimental reasons. Galen is the only known gijinka to survive a coma of darkrai's nightmares. Though that had changed him forever.

Powers: double kick, physic time slow, and darkrai's slave slash

Other: cinders step brother He's a gallade

Last edited by a moderator:
Galen stepped off the bus and sprinted towards the nurses office. "I came as fast as I can!" Galen spoke out of breath. Galen walked into the room "look if you want heal cinder you're gonna need me."

He looked at the Gallade and said " But he's so...squishy!" He continued to play with the Ditto and said," Okay, fine...How do we save him?" At this point Shayne was in a serious state. Very rarely do you see him like this. Most battles he's just as carefree as usual. He sat the Ditto on the counter and looked at the Gallade expectantly.

"First we need to find a connection of sorts to darkrai." Gallade said focused and "stop poking him for crying out loud.!" Gallade added.

"I see." Shayne thought about it for a bit and said, "Maybe we should get help from a psychic gijinka...or if we can find one, a Lucario." Shayne, not hearing him, was still poking it.

"I know who do you know an espeon? I think his name is Apollo." Galen questioned. Looking at the shaymin."please stop poking him." Galen then turned to Cinder concerned.

Apollo watch as the battle continues and am all of a sudden shocked at the appearance of Cinder turning into a ditto and he says "Oh shit, darkai's starting this shit all over again." He starts walking back and forth twiddling his thumbs thinking of a plan and it clicked we need Cinder's stepbrother Galen he's the only one who has survived something like this and then my answer came rushing through the door. Galen kept talking about the situation at hand and he calls his name asking where he is and I say, "hey, i'm right here Galen, long time no see wish we could meet on good times but we both know we have seen this situation before." I also think about it too and say, "I have my sword which may be our only connection to darkrai but the only problem is that in order for me to get the magic in it working is that I need by brother Blare for it to work."

I flip out my phone often only meant for emergencies and I call my brother on the phone and he wakes up tired because like always he slept in today.

flareon.jpg
Name: Blare Solstice

personality and traits: He is a very generous guy but he also has a hothead and does get angry easily and he is very loyal to his brother after the day Apollo saved his life. He will often get angry fast whenever he or his brother feels threatened but he his also the only one that can keep Apollo from getting too angry. He is very sarcastic and will mess with people a lot for jokes and giggles. Despite his appearance he is one of the most smartest gijinka's in most high schools and has often known to be a strategic master. No matter how sick he may feel he'll do anything to help his brother or his friends.

weaknesses and fears: just like Apollo he has a fear of being alone and separated from everyone he loves, he also does become afraid when he feels that when there is a situation where something can be done and he doesn't do anything makes him depressed and afraid.

moves and powers: Flare Blitz, Take Down, Seismic Toss, and Shadow Ball, he also has what he calls strategic sense which allows him to read his opponents moves before they even hit him so if someone tried to use a stealthy move like dig he would be able to prevent the move from even happening. He has also learned a lot of martial arts. He is also a tank where as if you hit him it would feel like nothing to him but he is very slow and isn't good at using magic based attacks and if a strong enough move hit him fast enough even with his strategic sense he wouldn't be able to stop it.

other: he is also the only other person who can touch and hold the darkrai sword without being harmed and if he works together with his brother Apollo he is able to help prevent a darkrai coma.

"Good we have about eight minutes before cinder is permenantly under darkrai's control." Galen quickly started getting prepared. Not resting until his brother was healed.

Blare was rolling around in his bed at Goldenrod High after hearing his phone ring for what seemed like for ever, he finally gets up and goes over to his phone while tiredly wiping his eyes and he picks it up. "What the hell, Apollo are you trying to become my new alarm clock because it's working well." he says sarcastically.

Apollo hears Galen's warning and starts panicking and quickly says, "sorry, dude to call you but we have a emergency with Cinder and I need your help quick because darkrai is back." Apollo looks back at the ditto and says, "I need to teleport you over here so we can fix this issue so move quickly and get dressed beca- I was cut off by the sound of what sounded like a teleportation happening and Blare appeared in the room fully ready to do stuff.

Blare while getting up to brush his teeth listens and after he hears about darkrai, he drops his toothbrush slips into clothes and quickly has one of his friends teleport him to Gijinka high." Be there in a second and a half." hes says sharply and then teleports with his phone with him and appears in a nurse's room with a bunch of different gijinka and he looks over to see Cinder turned into his coma form of a ditto and thinks "oh shit he probably only has 5 minutes." and he looks over to Apollo and says go gand get the sword i'll watch things from here.

Apollo doesn't know how Blare teleported here by himself but after hearing what he said I rush over to my dorm room, grab my sword and run back to the nurse with the case in my hand and say,"Ok guys I have the sword."

"Crud. Crud. CRUD!" ( idk if its a kid friendly rp, but you guys know wat he is really saying) i say, tripping through the woods, a dark, shadowy figure is chasing me, i can tell who/what he is... Please no! I use a new trick i learned, from an old electric type blob who was attacked by darkrai and survived, but got turned to ditto... i got my hands and i focus discharge to only those two, ( he picked discharge, because it is his most energy effiecient attack. ) sweaty, disgusting palms, and i go flying,i get out of the woods, and i go through one of the windows, the nurses window, "Hey, Hey buys, i'm beign chased by a ginormous mega gengar!!! we need to stop- oh, god, its cinder isnt it... i know someone who had the same thing happen to them, let me see, i need a connection to darkrai, and a lot of electricity!"

(he doesnt know that you guys are currently starting that proccess...)

"Apollo, electric type, and blare lets go! Apollo teleport us on his head but what you're about to see isn't pretty if you want to leave leave now. Otherwise let's go now!" Galen spine firmly an sternly

Shayne was watching all the work everyone was doing and felt bad. He couldn't actually help. With one last poke of the Ditto, he snuck out of the room and went to search for a vending machine. Apparently poking Ditto works up an appetite." Well, today was a weird start to school. Oh well." He walked down the hall,smiling of course. He was back to his jovial self. More or less. Though after about 2 minutes of walking he got bored and took a nap in the halls.