Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"....." He could have done somthing, but didn't. "No, there is nothing on your teeth." H looked away, but stayed facing Jason. "I could have messed up just now... you know."

"Yeah... I could have...." his voice trailed off, and his cheeks dusted pink. He didn't know what Jason would do if he had told him, but he was too scared to try.

In his mind, he could have gone either way. He could have changed the others entire outlook on him, or he could keep it the same. He was still intrernally debating.

"Uh... Ok..." Jason looked away from Jake before returning his gaze through the doorway.

Jake moved away form him, "Jason... can I ask you a question...?" He was nervous, but stood up. He needed this answered.

Jake walked towards the door, keeping his body away from Jason. "Have you ever... thought about me... like a partner..?" He creased his eyebrows, knowing he needed to better explain. "Like someone you kiss and hug...?" He closed his eyes shut, waiting in anticipation.

Jason shrugged, "I guess..." Jason tilted his head sideways, "It always seemed a little weird to me, you know?" He smiled. "We'll get through..." Jason looked at Jake, "Whatever... It is you're going through, bro." Jason looked confidently at Jake, he genuinley believed everything would be fine.

Jake laughed and clenched his fist. "Yeah, you're right." He felt something inside of him twist, hurting. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, okay? I'll be back."

He left the room, taking a deep breath. It felt like he couldn't breathe, and he couldn't figure out why.

Jason watched his friend leave, 'Jake seemed a little...' he looked up in thought for a moment, 'Weird, right?' he contemplated what just happened, 'Nah.' He thought to himself. And he rested his head on the wall.

After having taken flight for a while, Tera calmed down. It was usually nice long flight sessions like this that got her in a better state of mind. With the Ghost Portal open, and more ghosts sure to be on their way, Tera had a thought. 'Well so few humans are left, except for that annoying hunter...' She looked over toward where the town square would be, 'Although I gotta say, he was pretty damn cute!' she fangirled to herself for a moment before regaining her composure. 'Why not have some fun? Paint the town!' She smiled, 'Make a painting out the town center maybe... Make a statement!' She congratulated herself for a plan well made, and she set off to the Amity Park Square, removing her invisibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake walked away, and past the hunter and into a different room. He was crying now, and didn't want to see anybody.

Jake was falling apart, and he knew that he would most likely have to pull himself together, because now he knew that Jason couldn't. His thoughts were consuming. They always had, Jake has always been self-conscious about himself. He always worried about what he did and how others would react. It was worse with the people who were closest to him.

Jake was thinking to himself, and his eyes turned the same magenta, swirling with sorrow. His whole body emanated the glow, and after a second he couldn't feel the floor underneath him. He didn't heed any attention to that fact, but kept thinking about Jason.

The town square, once so full of life, was barrren. The shops were ransacked, some burnt to a crisp. White lights used to brighten the walkways, but have been since destroyed. The only thing illuminating the entire area was the eerie glow from the ghost portal. Tera landed perfectly on the tip of the fountain that stood in the center of the square. She gripped her brush, smiled, and started painting.

Up and down, left to right, side to side, she painted. She painted over buildings, over the streets, on anything her brush's bristles could find. She continued, completely caught up in her own masterpiece, for the next several hours.

Baek saw Jake run past him into a different room. He sighed, 'Well that's not cool. Emotionally teenagers, my favorite.' Baek walked into the room that Jake ran into. He raised an eyebrow at the floating boy, "Hey there buddy, you planning to float away?"

Jake looked down at him, eyes glowing brightly with drops of water trailing down his cheeks. He couldn't say anything at all, and choked back sobs. He did lower himself to the gound however, and stood in the middle of the room, trembling.

So much has changed since that fateful day. His program was cancelled since most of his superiors fled. Specter activity increased severely. It was dangerous wandering around the streets, unprotected. Aeslin didn't have a choice. He lingered in Amity Park for a reason. He was determined to finish his program. One day, his town would be restored. He was currently sauntering down a street, heading towards his apartment. His hands were jammed in his pockets. A pair of headphones covered his ears, filling his head with music. He hummed underneath his breath, mouthing the lyrics. He developed that habit a few years ago. His eyes darted from side to side, scanning for supernatural activity. The last thing he needed was facing a ghost. He was only human. He would be defenseless, much to his dismay.

Baek moved a little closer to the boy. "Relationships, am I right. Never quite go the way you want them to." Baek moved up beside the boy and soothingly stroked his back. "You want to talk about it? I'm a good listener. It will help."

Jake clenched his fists and closed his eyes, trying not to let himself cry so that he could talk. It didn't work. "I-I-I-" He shook his head, irritated that he couldn't say anything. "I d-don't-" he swallowed, "Its a-alright... I w-was asking something I already k-knew the answer to..." He turned towards Baek, seeking the comfort of anyone who would be willing to provide it. Jake leaned into his shoulder, doing his best to contain the tears.

Terra was painting, feverishly. A giant tower was being erected from the ground up. It was supported ever so much above the actual town square. Tera was making a castle in which to take residence. Minute by minute, stroke by stroke, she painted herself a castle. In no time, it was completed. It was small as far as castles go, but still larger than two apartment complexes combined. It looked like the Eiffel Tower, to a point. Much like the iconic structure, it shot into the sky, but to a circle shape. Two draw bridges, tall, stood on the east and western sides of the tower, guarded by painted defenders who held a tower shield and a sword. Two each per bridge. Its sides curved upwards, leading up with a series of windows and balconies. Tera applauded her creation, "This'll do nicely!" And she flew up to the top, taking her place in the spire room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baek wrapped his arm around Jake, "It's okay to cry. It will help the pain. Trust me. I dated a girl once and she broke up with me for being to effeminate. I mean I know I cried... often but effeminate! I thought I was being open and sensitive. Geezz last time I ever go out with a boxer. If i'm effeminate then she was masculine. Don't ever date someone who can beat you up. I mean seriously, she threw a mean right hook... Oh sorry, we are talking about you not me. It's okay. You will make it threw this just fine. Come out a little stronger too."

Status
Not open for further replies.