Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake was hesitant to trust him, but he was just so charming, it was hard to resist. He took a step closer and nodded. His lips parted to say something, but closed back up when Jason spoke. He looked at the ground, not sure what to do or say. He was going to follow, because obviously, this man was better at this than he was.

"So what's the plan?" Jason asked, equally as lost as Jake.

Baek sighed, "You seem reluctant to answer. I can help you understand whats happened to you." He looked from the shy boy to the other boy, "The plan is to sit tight and let her mislead herself into searching somewhere far away. For now no leaving this building." Baek looked confused for a moment, "What are your names? I forgot to ask."

Tera lowered herself to the ground, "Aw, you're hiding? That's no fun!" She painted a circle around herself. "I guess I'll just have to find you, won't I?" She rose her paintbrush in the air, and the ink retreated from her and the ink molded and formed itself into bird shaped ink blobs. She pointed her brush forward as if meaning to charge, "FIND HIM. LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED." The birds flew away in many different directions. Tera smiled and started to calm down. Her hair and eyes turned green, she redid her hair into a ponytail. "See you soon~"

"My name's Jason," Jason held out his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Jake looked up at Baek, and had to say something. He stook a step forwards, and locked eyes with him. "My name is Jake.. and.. I would really appreciate it if you helped me understand what is wrong with me. I need to know why I'm broken.." He understood the other's orders and would wait for him in this building.

Baek looked back and forth between both boys. He shook Jason's hand and patted Jake gently in the back, "Okay boys, nice to meet you... did you hear that?" Baek suddenly stopped and looked towards the window. Before either boy could react he pulled them into a windowless room in the back of the building and took out a cell phone shaped device. "Okay boys, stay quite." He punched in a command and the device emitted a blue light. The device is meant to stop the detection of humans in a small range.

The birds of ink flew right over the humans, unknowingly

Baek turned off the device and looked at the boys, "You kids alright?"

Baek nodded knowingly. "I do know. Now try being 4 and seeing your first murderous ghosts. Now I tell you, if that doesn't give one issues, I don't know what does."" He sighed

Jake nodded. He didn't really have a clue as to what was going on, but he did appreciate all of the help that this man had been giving them. It was a little sad to know that he had been seeing these things since he was four, but he couldn't exactly imagine it either. It must have been terrifying.

Jake sat down and exhaled a breath that he didn't know he had been holding. "That was... Ah!" He just remembered that he left the car in the parking lot. He groaned and gripped his head, just imagining his mother yelling at him. "I'm so dead.." he said depressingly.

Baek looked at Jake, "Well technically half dead..." he said with a small smile.

"To be fair we are in the middle of a ghostly apocalypse...." Jason smirked, "Something tells me they might give you a little leeway."

Baek whispered a sorry for his tasteless joke.

Tera ascended higher and higher into the sky, "No use looking for that little brat" she said, "Might as well enjoy myself while I am here" She spun around in the sky and turned invisible, entertaining herself with her new found freedom to fly without having to avoid a multitude of ghosts.

Jake pulled his knee's up to his chest and frowned. Everything was... well, not everything. He had someone here to help him. His best friend, and this new man... surely it would be alright for now. He could try to learn about what happened, or what will happen.

That was when he actually listened. "H-half-dead..?" he breathed out, not sure he heard right.

Baek cocked his head to the side, "Half ghost equals half dead. We hunters don't hunt half-lings because they are still human. Well some use their powers for evil, we hunt them. You are cute and cuddly so i'm not worried about you becoming like them."

Jake looked up at him, "Eh?! Cute? No way!" He looked away cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. He was just called half-dead and... 'cute and cuddly'? Who says that!? Apparently, he does, and Jake didn't mind it as much as he should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.