Ghost Zone Havoc (RP Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spire Room (Tera's Room) was relatively small, but decadent. Her bed was a queen size (Oh, the irony) with black and grey polkadots for sheets and blankets. A single dresser sat next to it and the carpet was a dark purple. Ghostly green curtains surrounded the circular room and fluttered out the window, all 360%, and right outside her room was a balcony which also went a complete 360% around her room and outside. The only wall present was the small piece of a wall that supported the back of her bed. She stood on her balcony, smiling, "It's so beautiful." She said, gazing out onto the destroyed Amity Park in all its glory; complete with rubble and corpses lying in the streets.

Jake smiled a little, his rambling made him feel much better, and made him giggle a little bit quietly. He wiped the tears away from his eyes and sniffed, "I thought you were really cool in the stadium.. manly.." He leaned back enough to look at Baek, and gave him a smile.

Baek flexed his free arm, "You liked that, ha! Thank you. I try very hard to look manly while trying not to die. Figure I can be an Asian Bruce Willis. Rive Free and Die Hard." Baek used his bad Asian accent to say the last bit. He ruffled Jake's hair, "See that smile alone is indicator you'll be just fine."

Jake laughed lightly and looked down. His eyes softened as he spoke, "Yeah... thank you.. I really appreciate it..." His smile was one of experience, wear and tear, "Sometimes I don't know if I can make it by myself... I don't exactly have self-confidence." He laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his head, and then sighed. "I'm not cut out for this."

Jason sat in the same room, almost nodding off. 'No... No sleeping' he thought to himself, 'Ghost apocalypse, no sleeping. Bad. Bad Jason." He thought. He looked around, 'I wonder where Jake went...' he thought, 'I'm sure he's still around...' He wanted to leave... But where would he go? Jake was here, and so was that cool hunter guy. 'I'm probably safest here...' Plus, it didn't seem like those "powers" of Jakes were going to go anywhere any time soon... Might as wel give him some emotional support whilst he gets them under control. He chuckled, "That guy can be so weird sometimes." he smiled, recalling what just transpired between the two, 'He wasnt... Serious.... Was he?' he thought, 'Nah, of course not! He was probably kidding like he normally does.' he smiled and put himself into a more comfortable sitting position. 'He must've been kidding...'

Baek patted Jake's back lightly, "No one is cut out for this. Life I mean, not just the big portal. You wanna know a secret? I'm afraid of ghost. They scare the shit out of me. When I was younger my parents told me that my closet was full of the scary things that haunt people and to just get used to that fact. My self confidence is probably just as bad as yours. I don't trust myself to save people. When I saw you guys at the stadium I thought I was going to fuck something up but you know, I don't let any of that get to me. I close it up into a tiny box and force it away so I can save people, I can be confidant and I know you are in your awful self discovery teenage phase and I know your ghost half is not helping. You just gotta believe in yourself. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche but it actually does help and you know what? That's why they say it, cause it works. You don't have to be by yourself either. Your friend can still be your friend, just have to work out a few things and hey, you can always hang out with me. I've come to like you in the short time we've known each other. I can also show you how to control your powers. You will only be alone if you force your self to be but you have people around you. Trust them. Open up to them. They will be your greatest strength."

Jake was speechless, Baek just opened up to him, shared his own fears and problems, and still had the strength to comfort him? He was amazing! Jake's arms unconsciously wrapped around the other in an embrace, and he closed his eyes. "Thank you so much... That is the best thing... you could have ever possibly said to me. Its like you just figured out what to say exactly to make me feel better. I believe what you said, and I believe that with help, and friends, I can be strong." His grip tightened a little, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Baek was just... sugoi. Its like he listed a dark shadow off of Jake's heart, and made him feel completely better. Now, he was optimistic and not so depressed. "Thank you so much.. and yes, I would appreciate it very much if you would help me to understand what is happening to my body. I want to learn about these... 'abilities' and perhaps learn to control them." He smiled at the thought of being able to help others with his new powers. Turning them to his advantage.

Baek's eyes widened a little bit, 'Oh shit, that worked? Well that's... new' he thought. He couldn't believe that he was helping, he'd never really done this before because he never had friends. He wrapped his other hand around the shorter boy. "Glad I could help. Just call me Korean Ghandi."

Jake laughed, a flurry rising in his chest. "I don't think I'll call you that, but it's pretty funny!" Jake could feel the others touch, and wondered if that being able to point it out specifically was a normal thing. Jake also wondered why he was such an emotional rollercoaster at the time. Oh well, it would just... happen. He couldn't exactly control it. Or his hormones.

Baek laughed loudly, "Good, I don't want to be called that. You gonna be okay now? Ready to go eat?"

Jake wasn't quiet ready to let go, but he did. Well, technically. He didn't let go, but he did lean back to look at Baek. "Eat? Are we going to go somewhere...?" He hadn't actually given it any thought, but his stomach growled on cue, and his cheeks turned a light red. "U-Um..." He hadn't eaten anything all day.

Baek looked down at Jake and ruffled his hair again, "Ah I see you were hungry too. Don't have to be shy. You'll kill me with cuteness."

Hearing those words only caused Jake to blush much more, making his cheeks dark red, He hid his face in the others chest, and let out a quiet squeak of embarrassment. He wasn't used to being called that, and to be perfectly honest, he liked it.

Baek ran his hand threw Jake's hair, "SO CUTE!" he yelled. "You seriously have to stop, or i'll have to pinch your cheeks."

"N-no way!" He whimpered out. His insides were all swirling around inside, and it felt like butterflies were present inside of him. "S-stop, you're making my insides funny..." Jake had never actually experienced much affection for anyone, and only a little bit for Jason, but Baek was quickly and effectively stirring him up.

Baek looked down quickly, "Aw, your starting to like me. How cute!" He nestled his cheek against the top of Jake's head.

Jakes eyes widened a little, was he really starting to like him? He was a stranger! A really attractive.... powerful... inspirational stranger...

Jake patted his own cheeks. No! He couldn't allow himself to do that! He couldn't just.. like someone out of nowhere, right? It was nothing... right?

Jake hesitantly looked up at Baek. He studied him, his featured, the little spark in his eyes... He couldn't tell that his own were swirling with beautiful pinks and purples. His while body began to glow the hue again, and he leaned a little bit. He could feel the power inside of him, and realized that they were influenced by his emotions. His emotions controlled him... well that wasn't good.

Baek looked Jake in the eyes, "Your have to learn to control your emotions if you're going to control the mystical glow, my little, cute friend." Baek chuckled, "You'll probably have a hard time because you're so young, but i'll help."

"I-I know.. I'm trying but.. I'm not so good at it." He looked down, and watched as little pink sparks danced across his arms and onto Baek. They were billiant, bouncing off the skin without hurting. It was like watching little fireworks jump from him to the other.

Baek looked at what Jake was looking at the colorful sparks bouncing to his skin, "That's why i'll help you."

Status
Not open for further replies.