Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I think I mixed names up and read the wrong name for that situation. Their meeting doesn't have to happen now, I was just wondering if you had an idea on when they should meet.
@CZDoubleU

Hey, so check out my new CS Lucifer, message me if you want to be friends, enemies, etc. Anything is fine with me. If enemies please provide a little background on why, it would help so much. Thanks :)

I sorta want lucifer and Elisabeth to fall deeply and madly in love. But that sort of sounds a bit childish. And cliché, xD let me know!

@Autumn_Burns_Red

058340e02ebba7c028e73183a41bb400.jpg

~Name~
Aria Claire Deralose
~Age~
~Grade~
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
~Race/Species~
Ice mage
~Position~
Popular- The ice queen
~Appearance Extra~
Her eyes when she is resting are a light blue color
When she is using her powers, her eyes turn bright white
She has a tattoo on her back, glows when she uses her powers
She wears her hair down.

~Personality~
Aria acts almost like a princess, though she does not depend on anyone to do her bidding. She is capable of being her own and she
usually doesn't speak, and the first time she talks to you, she will often be cold and distant. But when you get closer
to her, she is the type of girl who pretends she is strong, but is actually quite girly and soft,
and dare I even say, lonely.

~History~
Aria grew up as the heir to her company. She was the eldest to her family, and thought of as sort of a disappointment to be a girl,
They thought she was worthless, but she tried hard to prove what she was worth, which was a lot. She studied, she
practiced, she practically slaved over everything to prove herself to her family. She isolated herself,
fearing friends would only make her weaker. While she was doing this, she became very famous for her
creative thinking and discipline in playing the violin, and the piano. She was used to
winning, and that was the only way she got noticed, by success.
She helps her young brother manage the company,
but has been sent to the academy
in hopes that she will find
friends, and love.

~Strengths~
Smart
Talented
Versatile
Hardworking

~Weaknesses~
Lonely
Isolated
Not Strong
Almost in a state of depression, though she doesn't show it

~Habits~
She loses control of her power as her fear grows
Runs her hands though her hair
Biting her lip
Scratching her skin when she is bored
Tapping her fingers when thinking
Crossing her legs
Twirling her hair silently

~Talent~
Rich
Violin
Cello(Not as good as violin or Piano)
Piano
Grades

~Extra Curricular~
Violin and Piano
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. English
3. Free period
4. PE
5. Math
6. Music
7. Biology
8. History

~Relationships~
None Currently

Last edited:
So i can kinda see a realationship between Lucifer and Elisabeth.
@CZDoubleU

They are arch enemies because Elisabeth is kinda a archangel in the sense but I thought it was a great Idea. Plus it will give Sanctuary a reason to hang aroundf longer then she does....

I'm working on the encounter post now... IT's SO LONG! Don't worry I'll have marked where you can start reading, the rest is kinda jsu treserch I did last night on Archdemons species. @Autumn_Burns_Red

If you want to i can do a mixture kinda of thing... As in a relationship that could possibly lead to betrayal.
@CZDoubleU

Nuuuuuuu! Elisabeth is too sweet for betrayal and Sanctuary will be ruined!!!!

Don't give me wrong. I LOVE chaos pain, torture and character killing... BUT NOT WHEN THEIR MY CHARACTERS!!!!

I like how you think though. Really I do. It's just Elisabeth is WAY good sweet. She would die and Sanctuary would be crushed. You did see that Sanctuary's only friend is Elisabeth, right?

Only I can torture my characters.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

You guys might want to take this to a pm, so we don't clog the thread, unless you don't want too.

Oh i didnt mean death or killing i meant like breaking up not to hurt Elisabeth if he was givin orders to kill her. Haha sorry that i wasn't very clear before.

One more post then it's off the rp or PM I swear.

I suppose that's a good idea but. I don't like breakups. >~<' I'm weird.

Reactions: Ghostie
Gahhh! I feel so behind. It's already 2nd period? Hrmmm. Sorry, I was at musical practice, and I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week, carrying on to next week. We have a musical coming up real quick that still needs tweaking, and gah, the choir director is stressing all of us out. I will try my best to keep up as best I can though, so just bear with me! I'll be replying to the post shortly after this.

Ok so me and @Little_Ghost98 were talking, and was thinking about adding in an event to spice it up, something that could create a common problem among us. I pitched the idea of...
After the bonfire, we who went arrive back on campus to find the police at the school investigating a murder. I thought that none of our characters would want to be the villain so I gave up War, who is like Lucifer's brother. And here is a little background on way he is at the school secretly and killed someone, Lucifer was to remain in hell until his master felt he could handle coming and going as he pleased, and still remain loyal to him. So Lucifer thought up an escape plan and executed it. Enrolling into the school, hoping that with all the magical creatures living under one enormous roof it could mask his whereabouts, but it didn't work because War (another archangel, who is very evil) has caught on to his scent and will do anything to get him.
If this sounds good (still needs more development) then I will upload a small CS about War. Let me or @Little_Ghost98 know so we can get started framing this and talking to you guys in more depth about this. This would be most to an all group involvement, it really wouldn't effect you own story routes in the IC, just would have to sometimes post about how your character is feeling about, or if they had a close encounter with war, etc. Let us know, thanks :)
We can of course develop the problem to involve your character or anything feel free to contribute ideas.
@CZDoubleU @Kaz @IceQueen @Tart

Last edited:
Ohhh I like this. Murders and villains and anything dark is just awesome in my mind~ Also, could there perhaps be a helper? If so, I volunteer as tribute. Hehe

Reactions: HEX
Sounds great!

Reactions: HEX
Ok perfect. We were thinking about bringing some characters together to do so.

Ohhh now I'm having amazing ideas and scenarios floating around in my head. Yay for excitement!

warning-1_2.gif

I've exploded, sorry for not posting today... OH! WARNING! I work tomorrow....

The plan sounds awesome, i already have some ideas swirling on how Lucas would react :D

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.