Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brett Albarn Bruh you need some help. I needed to talk to you last night and I did not feel like it! Omg go copy and paste the character sheet and follow it to a T. You need a lot more detail! Try looking at other people's character sheets and such

So I am going to make the profile for war guys so you, guys have a kind of perception of who he is.

war.jpg
VILLAIN (Do not get attached)

Name: War
Grade: 12 (pretending to be a student)
Sexuality: As long as I am swinging I am good
Race/Species: Archdemon
Position: Does it really matter?

Personality: War is not a nice guy, if you stand in the way between him and his goal, run!
History: War does not remember things from his past, he has served Satan since about 1818. He has done every deed his master has sent his way, he has never lost a battle against a witch, demon or angel. He is the ultimate warrior, and that is why his master chose to have him run the group of archdemons when he is away.

Strengths:
Never gets attached to anyone or anything
Loner
Determined worker
great warrior
Mind reader
Electricity ball
Blood Bending

Weaknesses:
A convergence of power

Habits:
Bites nails
Anger issues
Abusive
Burning people he does not like

Talent:
Making a illusion

Extra Curricular:
Track

Schedule:
Just kinda appears in a class when he senses a need to.

Relationships:
Lucifer is like his younger brother.

Last edited:
Mmmmm Sexayyy ;)Snapchat-7457886738117039974.jpg
Name: Helious Albarn
Grade: 10
Sexuality: Gayyyyyyyy
Race/Specialty: Messenger Angel
Position: Alternative/ Popular

Personality: HILARIOUS
History: Grown up forgotten and mistreated only set up to earn nothing. God sent me a message through a dream telling me that i am evil even though i was created to be his messenger. I was constantly in trouble if elementary school which wasnt my fault. Middle school was tough. I came out in eighth grade and i was bullied for a year straight. When it was time for highschool to come my wings started to grow (not fully fledged still) and mom pushed harder and harder to make success even though i was treated like a failure. Failed half a year of school which is why this schools administrators REQUESTED for attendence here. Awkward and has intense anxiety (requires cuddles ;) ) i have always thought of myself as different and i like the thought of it. I've always hated not being normal but being able to sit in the stove top while it was on is pretty cool.

Strengths: Great kisser
Hates normal people
Really fast (even with asthma)
Always looks great
Smells great all the time
CAN KICK ASS
The only angel to withstand the heat of hell
Crazy fast
Inhumanly strong
I can hover (can't sustain flight yet)
I can shoot ice XD

Weaknesses: Anxiety
Hates people
Super white
Refuses to eathotdogs/bologna
Cries accidentally
Can't fly yet

Habits: Over eating
Forgets has wings and dances around with no shirt
Likes attention
Humming and whistling
Screaming at scary movies

Extra Curricular: Band
Schedule:
1) Homeroom
2) Choir
3) Free period
4) English
5) Scripts of the forgotten
6) Defending against the vanguished
7) Trigonometry
8) Band

Relationships: I was birthed for the purpose of being gods messanger to satan and only i can withstand the heat of the underworld (only angel). I cannot seem to find love anywhere. I hate everyone i don't know but im easy to become friends with. My aunt is the best person ever (fairy) and loves gardening
(this is actually me i look like this ask @Little_Ghost98 )

Milo is intersting sometimes he shows up in class and Sawyer is cute, they make me all jittery and red in the face honestly they both strike me as really nice people but there is something about Sawyer... He claims straight but it's super fucking hard to lie to an angel... I can barely resist the urge to cuddle up to Milo sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear group.

I haven't tesponded because my hand was torn by a box saw. My other hand is missing a chunk in my thumb and my hips are really bad. I'mma take a leave for the day if that's okay. I should be back tomorrow.

Well, I think that that is a viable reason to miss writing ^^;; cutting up a hand is no good

Fotosearch_djlt00010.jpg

Name: Ardent Hinak (pronounced high-nack)

Grade: 10th

Sexuality: Technically homosexual, but doesn't like relationships.

Species: Will O' Wisp

Position: Random

Personality: He's a quiet person most of the time, but once he starts talking, he can talk a lot. He tends to stay to himself though; he suffers from ADHD and Borderline Personality Disorder, and tends to swing from seriously angry, annoyingly happy, or deep depression in serious relationships. He's like a puppy sometimes; he's loyal, a little gullible, and will do anything you ask, but he can still bite if he wants too. He's very patient (as a Wisp must be) and calm most of the time, and he is generally the one to stop arguments. He spends most his time reading or playing chess if he can. Despite his social awkwardness, he can be very persuasive (as a Wisp must be). He hates senseless arguing and loud noises, and will sacrifice his own advantages for other people. Despite his occasionally naive, innocent, playful, and peaceful manner, he's also very pragmatic and amoral, not to mention an extremely good actor. He likes to listen to music. He never raises his voice, and if he does lose his temper, he'll usually start shouting, stop mid-sentence, and immediately go back to a more quiet, cold anger. He usually follows the rules. At least, until they become inconvenient.

Strengths:
-Causes confusion to people around him (Wisp Aura)
-Easily persuades most people
-Makes friends easily
-Loyal
-Pragmatic
-Selfless (usually)
-Truthful (but not necessarily honest)

Weaknesses:
-Has ADHD and Borderline Personality Disorder
-Doesn't exactly take care of himself very well
-Gullible and trusting
-Bad at decision-making
-Fear of water
-Sometimes overly cautious

Habits: He tends to start drumming on any available surfaces when bored. Instead of sighing, he usually exhales a stream of smoke (not that he smokes - as a Wisp, the smoke comes naturally from him). When angry, his 'inner fire' heats up, and he breathes out a lot more smoke and maybe even a few embers, which sure looks really cool, but also tends to stop him from breathing.

Talents:
Exhales smoke
Easily confuses and persuades people
Doesn't need water (or much food) to live
Cannot be hurt by fire (but can get choked up by smoke or get his clothes burned)
Excellent actor

Extra Curricular: Nothing, really. Except maybe reading and listening to music. He's considered joining theatre, but never tried.

Schedule:
1st - Homeroom
2nd - History
3rd - Free Period
4th - English
5th - Math
6th - Art
7th - Biology
8th - Chemistry

Relationships: He's new. He doesn't know anyone yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Viral You need a picture

Hate to be backup GM but @Viral you do not have permission to post yet. @Little_Ghost98 has not reviewed your character, please save the post before deleting it and waiting patiently.

Errkh, sorry....

Didn't mean to seem impatient. I'll see to it right away.

It's ok, I just want to make sure you knew the drill.

In any case, thank you for telling me. Mistakes must be corrected, after all. Speaking of which, I shall soon add the picture to my CS.

Ok, just keep in mind, I do not make final decisions, so I can't accept your CS

@Viral I like you're character! Feel free to post whenever

@Brett Albarn let me look at it again and I'll see fi you need to make any corrections

@Brett Albarn you should make your history a little more thorough and look through other people's CS's and see if there are any relationships you'd like to develop. Also, make sure your character has classes with other people

Status
Not open for further replies.