Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am going to post another CS tonight. Its going to be a male demon.
AND still looking for friendships and a realationship for Jade, let me now if any of you would be interested.

MidnightMoon
ian-somerhalder-007.jpg

Model is Ian Somerhalder I don;'t know the photographer... sorry.. >~<

Name: MidnightMoon (no last name, or middle. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHORTEN WHEN TALKING TO HIM)
Grade: 11
Sexuality: Straight (Might be bisexual, wanna find out? Message me)
Race/Species: Too avoid popularity and the chance I might run into one, HE IS NOT A WEREWOLF!!!! TThe technical term is Black wolf a demon wolf that ONLY takes this form at night. It feeds off energy from humans not eats them, occasionally though MidnightMoon will... kill a human but only for sport.
Position: Nerd- no kidding, He's kinda like no fucks given type....
damon-not-growing-old.gif

Personality: Like (His model and Damon Salvatore, yes... don't ask, I'd rather not go there) He is the protective of his past type that puts on a front. Good with girls and all round deeply caring guy. He would travel to the ends of the earth and back for the people he loves and then shoot them to keep them from hurting if that was the case. He does not actually have any friends but he is a popular kind of guy with a sweet demeanour and that lovely cocky smile EVERYONE loves. Simple and mindful he doesn't much care about anything, isn't very good at school, not because he's not smart but because he doesn't care to do anything. He likes long nights, sunsets and being alone. He also enjoys winter and warm fires. (Watch out you might be his fuel... XD) At times he is cocky and will act like there isn't anyone in the world more... perfect than him, but he is not that deep down inside. He also acts much like the wolf he is and when threatened will act out upon that sometimes over-reacting.
tumblr_mc4byasBcx1qekck2o3_500.gif

History: He was born in Alaska as any normal man would have been. His family loved him and cared for him even as they were all werewolves and he the only human in the whole pack. No one said anything and the secret was kept for years. He lived in Alaska quite peacefully until his village (pack) was ambushed. As a young child no older than the age of 3 or 4 he watched his entire family get massacred to death. As the only family he'd ever known he was obviously heartbroken... but it wasn't until his older brother (Kabitsu) a werewolf decided that pillaging the village in revenge over his family did MidnightMoon actually remember the horror that happened to his family. One full moon (not that it was the only time Kabitsu could take it but for the sake of being clishe, whatever.) again, he watched idly while this time his brother tore families apart, made children orphans, he spared no one besides the children in the hopes that he would leave his brother in a land that was better suited for monsters like him. Instead though... the human children took evasive action.

Killing his brother wasn't enough for them. They returned to Midnightmoon's cottage about a month after killing him and cursed MidnightMoon with the ability to change into a wolf, but not just any wolf, a demon black wolf that fed off nothing but the energy of humans. There was no one like him at the time and he was simply alone for knowing he would never be accepted in society he fled the Alaska state for a more remote place in the Appalachian mountains. There he wondered around being a wolf whenever he wanted going to villages at times of great crises to simply feed off their energy (for if he didn't he would grow weak and surely die.) He did this for months and when he was spotted taking meet from a child as a wolf he was cast away from the humans. He fell in love with a girl, a sweet loving girl that treated him well, even accepted the fact he was a wolf. Till he realised she was a witch and she taking action when he found out tried to kill him, to protect himself, he was forced to killed her. Humans once again rebelled against him casting him away for a second time and this time finishing his curse so that he might only ever become a wolf at night and forced to do so. Every night to prevent him from telling anyone he was a human.

The final instalment of his curse left it impossible to make human relationships. He sailed through middle school with an average of one or two friends that always left him and when he finally reached High school age he started to change. His personality flipped tenfold, instead of being nice and kind all the time he started to shelter those feelings reserving them for only the special few that could break past his cold and darkened exterior. Humans are humans and most will judge, further darkening his once light and youthful soul. Everything down to his inner aura changed and he became a darkened soul. Still lovbing and caring however it takes one special person for him to break out of his shell.
tumblr_mk4u7v31OY1rsspf0o1_500.gif

Strengths: He cares, probably too much but he does, inevitably care.
Weaknesses: Cold and dark demeanour. When someone comments on his nice personality he tells them... to go to hell.
Habits: Being cocky, talking too much, sometimes rambling on deepening the wounds he creates with nothing more than his words.

Talent: Protecting. It's only his nature.... he has always had to protect the ones he loves.
tumblr_mimni6VyOY1rlnlaao1_500.gif
Extra Curricular: Photography And ladies brace yourself, volunteering at the local animal shelter (hence Sir cat in his photo...)
Schedule:

Period 1~ Home room
Period 2~ Zoology
Period 3~ Free Period
Period 4~ Photography
Period 5~ Lunch
Period 6~ Pre-Cal
Period 7~ Advanced Physics
Period 8~ His volunteer work

Relationships: Null. (message me or something)
Haruma Miura
miura_haruma_japanese_actor_by_redakasoul119-d39a2w5.jpg
Model is actor singer Haruma Miura
Name: Haruma Miura (Haruma is his last name)
Grade: 10
Sexuality: Straight as a freaking stick. (Which is funny)
Race/Species: Okay, I'm being sorta racist here... I know it... >~< Japanese Dragon... a literal dragon...
Position: Popular no care in the world guy.

Personality: Miura is the type of personality that would go with anyone at any point in given time. He is relaxed laid back and calm. However when given the opportunity he is anything but the quiet mysterious type. He likes to party and go out. He is a sucker for the ladies and loves to be around them... all the time. He is NOT a player. He is not all the great in school but he's an actor musician so why should he care? Again, laid back and just the cool guy. Sometimes he'll walk in sit down and put a pair of sunglasses on just to look cool. He is NOT cocky or full of himself, in fact rarely ever speaks of his band, songs or careerer as an actor. Unfortunately he's not the romantic type... he likes girls and loves to date them but he just isn't romantic. He loves to give hugs and cuddles when someone is in need or simply distressed.

History: He was born in Japan and destined for greatness... Kidding. Miura was born in a middle-class family in Japan. He moved to america at a young age and grew up for most of his life there not really returning to Japan until he was older and had most of his career in check. He grew up in america because his family's secret about being a dragon. His parents wanted more for him and took him to america in the hopes that he would grow up there just fine but when he was about seven he sneezed and flames ignited from his nose. (ouch) Burning him and a few other children his parents went and moved him to Europe where he started to sing and act... starting to get good at it Miura started his foundation. (This history just SUCKS! I suck at good backgrounds!!! however his background it's all peachy I'm just not going to put it for the sake of the story... MOQWA)

Strengths: He is a good listener and cares enough to hug and love someone when they need it.
Weaknesses: Childish, class clown and simply does not care.
Habits: Zoning out, joking in class, pissing off teachers and flirting.

Talent: Theatrical arts, music and other forms of art including the written word.

Extra Curricular: Music, (guitar song writing or composition.) Theatrical and media arts.
Schedule:

Period 1~ Home room
Period 2~ Acting
Period 3~ Free Period
Period 4~ Trigonometry
Period 5~ Lunch
Period 6~ Music
Period 7~ Chemistry
Period 8~ Government

Relationships: Nein
tumblr_mdc0f2FSSh1re4zado1_500.gif

I want to make another girl now XD so in love with Miura

XD I try, I really do.... He is SO HARD though because his original character has NO bad in his background. >~< Oh yeah I need to get his dragon form... I think I am just gonna pick a dragon we all know and love... and Midnight's wolf form.

@Autumn_Burns_Red I would like to be in a relationship with Jade if you would allow that. (Well MidnightMoon...)

~Walks around, hands in pockets playing the waiting game.~

YAY! ~Throws hands up in the air.~

Okay so I know your character is sorta busy... how do you want to go forth in meeting? MidnightMoon is roaming around avoiding class...

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Reactions: HEX
YAY! ~Throws hands up in the air.~

Okay so I know your character is sorta busy... how do you want to go forth in meeting? MidnightMoon is roaming around avoiding class...

@Autumn_Burns_Red
Thats perfect! Jade has a meeting with the Headmaster, so she can bump into him on her way there.

So guys at most boarding schools the kids stay in dorms on campus so I wasn't sure if you guys all knew we stayed on campus in dorms. Maybe I should've said that and found a way to figure out dorms and roommates

Hmm, would it be boys with boys and girls with girls?

And also, Seth needs to join the party!

Reactions: tart.
Okay so Jade was on her way to the Headmasters office when she decided to stop in the courtyard if you wanted her and Midnightmoon to meet then or later. I am fine with either. @CZDoubleU

@IceQueen yeah Seth will probably join soon. I've been on my phone most of the time. And yes it'd be boys with boys and girls with girls

You know I JUST gave permission to Sayer to meet up with him, you can join in... I'm not sure which of you to pick for him though..... ;;;-;;; ~Cries~

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Hmm, then I think it would be funny if we had like a serious person and an outgoing person in the same room. It would drive the antisocial people to be more active

dude.jpg
Name: Lucifer Jean
Grade:11
Sexuality:Straight
Race/Species: Archdemon
Position: Free to move through groups.

Personality: Lucifer is almost exactly like who his name belongs to, but with a few exceptions. He cares for the people he considers "friends" and he is loyal to them.

History: Most could say that Lucifer was a good Christian boy when he was alive. He was born Michael Jean Silva, a human. He was a star athlete, and ASB president, but all those things came because of a deal he made with the devil. Michael had sold his soul for a chance to not be the annoying dork with headgear. Though his rise to local fame was cut short when he was killed by one of THE Lucifer's right hand men, a archdemon. Waking up in hell in a throne room made him realize his mistake, but it was to late, he was to meet his fate here and now. Though Michael was born a human, Lucifer saw a spark in him to do great evil, instead of giving him small demon work, he was afford the chance to be recruited as a new archdemon. Doing what ever it took to stay alive, or semi-alive, Michael took the deal by signing over his name and receiving the name of his new master, Lucifer.
He preys to god (who will never answer him) that one day he can be saved by something...or someone.

Strengths:
Immune to spells/charms and curses
Loyalty
Making friends
caring
Illusion
Compulsion
Immortality

Weaknesses:
Loyalty
Being a right hand of the devil
Anger
having to make some contact with the underworld to stay alive
lying

Habits:
Painting
Drums
Reading

Talent:
Painting a masterpiece in hours
making people forget what he wants them to

Extra Curricular:
Yearbook
Basket ball

Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2.Mythology
3. Free period
4.Gym
5.Art
6.English 12
7. AP Stats
8.Alchemey

Relationships:
Jade and him have a past. (He saved her in a fire)
Alexiana and him have crossed paths a few times.
OPEN for anything really!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.