Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a big thing to Avalia's history.

@Bones something you could do is be driving to the school and then see the bonfire and decide to stop or something

(( Well this sucks. Ugh. And I thought my alerts were doing fine.....turns out I missed like...7 pages. Yikes! ))

Just a suggestion, but perhaps everyone should wait for two people to post after their post before posting again? If that didn't make sense, let me give an example.

Let's say I post. So I wait for 2 different people to post after me before I post again, so it gives other people a chance to reply. This way, the roleplay moves at a steady pace, and people aren't just typing one liners..

Reactions: Ghostie
I can personally write up several well thought up and edited paragraphs in under twenty minutes if I want to. I like the, posting style as it dies off while I'm in college and picks up later at night.

Opposite of me. Goes on while I'm in school, then still goes on when I'm out, but it'll already be 8th period and my character got to do nothing. @Angelic Fusion

Well, I may be forced to drop out of this roleplay anyway. Moves at a very quick speed, and I have a very busy schedule, so those won't mix very well.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck in other places.

Bones may have to, but Bones will see first once he actually decides to put his character in the rp.

I think we are going to slow a bit since I have been pushing off other things that now need to be done, so usually it goes fast at first and I can see why, because like two of us have lots of response time, and it's not me anymore, I have tons of stuff to do every day.

I think we all agree about slowing down a bit right?

Really¿? Sweet. Can I put a cs here????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys do you think we should restart the roleplay? I only ask because we've lost some people and stuff!

Yeah..... I still want to use the same characters though

Status
Not open for further replies.