Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay!

Reactions: Kaz
I added the extended CS for Zeke to his original CS, under the spoiler button at the bottom, if anyone would like to read it. c:

And hurrah for starting early!

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Okay guys so I have the first post for the IC typed up and ready to go! I'm just waiting on my friend to post her CS and we can get this going!!!

• Love
Reactions: tart.
How is one even supposed to start... without being all clishe and garbage?

All of the excite~! xD
You should hope your friend hurries.
Wouldn't want this turning into a riot, would we?

@CZDoubleU -- If you're unsure how you would start, then wait for a few others to post first, and see how they go about it. c: Look for common themes and patterns and follow suite.

Chicka.jpg

Name: Jade Ivory Langston
Grade: 11
Sexuality: straight
Race/Species: Witch
Position: Alternative- Free flow

Personality: Jade is a person of many wonders. She is a hard worker and trained witch. She doesn't care much for other people's opinions nor their attitudes. She is a very sweet girl, but don't mistake that for a weakness because she will be quick to shut someone down who threatens her.

History: Jade hales from a ancient line of all powerful witches (tracing back to Hakate, Greek goddess of all things witchcraft), allowing her to tape into the powers of the Earth. Her family is very secretive and even hides things from her. Discovering her powers at the age of ten, put her through a disturbing time. Though magic runs in her family, Jades first few attempts resulted in tragedy. One morning Jade was practicing fire throwing, a skill only her grandfather and her possess, but things began to get out of hand and she set fire to her family home, killing her older sister Sophia. This leading to years of being shut out by most of her family except her grandfather. Finding salvation in him and her closest friend, Alexiana, she was able to move passed her heartache; growing her powers into some of the most powerful her family has ever seen.

Strengths:
*Fire throwing
*Spell casting
*Levitation
*Voice Manipulation (The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another).
*Being a great friend
*Hacker
*Sculpting

Weaknesses:
*Temper
*Loving too easy
*Being late to class
*Putting fun before work
*Night owl
*Free spirited

Habits:
*Never being on time
*Practicing Volleyball
*Making potions
*Sculpting
*Levitation
*Dancing

Talent:
*She is a legacy at the school (every female in her family line has attended Ghost Isle).
*Dancing
*Sculpting
*Volleyball

Extra Curricular:
*Volleyball
*Knowledge Bowl
*Tutor

Schedule:
1- Homeroom
2-Mythology
3-Free period
4-Creative Writing
5-Lunch
6-Tutoring Lessons
7-AP Biology
8-Art
(Note: Math credits have been completed)

Relationships:
*Has been friends with Alexi since Kindergarten
OPEN

Last edited:
It was a joke. V.V I established with a friend I am not good with powetry *Coughsmysignature* and I am certainly not good at joking either.

BUT Thank you!

@CZDoubleU -- Ahah, where you put 'tushee' I think you meant 'touché'? c: Spelling it 'tushee' makes it sound like a word meaning butt.
The more you know~

Unless that was a joke, too, in which case I am just very bad at discerning jokes.

I did, I did not see that mistake while editing! My bad!

Usually I do because Touché is a word I use all the time...

I chuckled at that. It's this big inside joke me and my friends have, so whenever we see "Tushee", it's almost impossible not to laugh. Hehe c:

Ahah, way to make my intro seem short, guys. xD

Well, it is short... I ran into a mental block while trying to get it longer.

I am assuming that all grades have different orientations.

@IceQueen honestly it's a bit random at this point. That could definitely work though!

Yeah, I am kind of thinking that since all the people who interacted with each other are juniors

Hey, if anyone is interested in being friends with Jade let me know.

Actually, I can see the posting speed and with my current busy schedule I will not be able to keep up. You can open my spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.