Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! Sorry @CZDoubleU ! And ah, alrighty. Well, I'm anxious to get the ball rolling for this, but I'll bite my tongue and wait ehehe.

Not the issue... ^~^' But thank you for your apology! I almsot forgot I joined here because of that...

So... I have two female character... not sure if they're even accepted but if ANYONE wants to be friends try to have a relationship with either of them... let me know. ~Shrugs~ I might make more. I'm quite known for having multiple characters

I already added some relationships on Arron's character sheet, but of course if you're thinking differently, we can come up with something together. c: @CZDoubleU

This sorta feels like a dating game... it's like every guys nightmare to be friend-zoned and that's all I've been getting today. XD

Well sure, I plan to post a new character soon... I'm falling in love with a lot of the guy characters here though.... XD

@Tart

Reactions: Kaz
Ahah, I know I'd get overwhelmed if I tried to make another character, so I'm not going to let myself do that.
Though I am tempted to try to fill out the extended CS that Tart's been using, for Zeke, just for funsies. xD

I've been loving the character sheet I've been using for a bit. It gives lots of details about your characters~ And it's not even the full thing that I've been using, because there's goals and political views, but I'm just lazy at the time ehehe.. I can send you the full thing if you'd like. ^^ @Kaz

Ahah, naah, I wouldn't know what to put for goals of political views, anyway. xD I don't even know what my own are.
The portion you've been using is about all I would bother filling out before getting lazy and wandering away, myself~

If I get around to filling it out for Zeke, I'll put it in a spoiler thing on his CS post~ It seems like a nice exercise to see how a character would speak, before starting an RP.

EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED BTW!!!! xD

Mmhm! It's a new thing I've been trying, by letting the character itself answer the questions with their personality shining through with the words they use. (Ex: Milo and his....seductive nature ehehe..) But the character sheet is a blast to work with, and I feel ya on the goals and political view part. I hardly know my own ahaha. @Kaz

@Tart with your characters, what were their positions like, random, popular etc.?

So guys I'm thinking we may start this tomorrow!!! We have a ton of people and everyone is really excited!!!! Especially me! I was thinking about making Seth and Alexiana like step brother and sister or related in some way, so then they'll be easier to control

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think I will make Geo and Axel Cousins or something.

@CZDoubleU because I'm kinda tired and I have school. I could start it tonight! ^~^

@Tart so i was going to have the roleplay start a few months in but since I already wrote most of the first post for the IC, it's gonna be the first day!

And @CZDoubleU I should be able to start it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.