Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • There was a boy looking at him and it wasn't War. " um hi?" he responded. The boy just stared at Helious. "well you are?! "
  • @Sashakiki

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi nodded at Jade. "Axel and I just have to go go the store and we should be able to leave later tonight. I hope everyone will be able to come!" Alexi smiled l. She was super excited to have this party. She just didn't wanna get caught or have no one come.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth smiled and stared at Geo. Damn she's gorgeous. He thought to himself. "Your hair looks completely fine Geo. No need to worry. You always look great."
(BTW guys after free period we're just gonna time skip to 8th!)
@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red

|||Geo|||
Geo smiled and fixed her hair one last time, looking at him. "Thanks." She mumbled looking away as her cheeks gained a slightly pink tint. "Well, we don't have much time left to hang, anything you want to do before we have to separate, or do you want to just keep talking?" She asked him, looking at him.
@Little_Ghost98

"War said he would help spread the word as much as he can, and when I meet Lucifer I mentioned to him." Jade said "I had to invite War he knows like no one here, and you know I am to nice to leave him hanging." Jade couldn't wait for tonight even if some guy they really didn't know was coming. This was going to be a perfect start to a great year she hoped.
@Little_Ghost98

Lucas
"I'm Lucas, and you are?" He said at the boy, "Would you mind moving? Your kinda blocking my way to the desk" He said with a small smile. Whoever this guy was, he was sure that he had been expecting some else, which was strange seeing as he hadn't see anyone leave before he came in.

@Brett Albarn

" AHH!" Helious just realized... How is he getting to the fire

"um lucas would you mind if i hitched a ride with you!?" he giggled slightly in the look of surprise on his face " I'm Helious by the way"
@Sashakiki

Lucas
Lucas raised an eyebrow "Um, a ride to where exactly?" He asked to Helious. He scooted by him, seeing as he hadn't moved. Lucas had heard about how a party was going to happen later on, but is that what this kid was talking about? He went over to the desk and filled out a little card that would got the principal to remind them about what he needed if it wasn't already in his room. He could see the receptionists giving them both dagger eyes so he placed his had around Hellious's arm and went to pull him out of the room "Why don't we go walk around together, and leave these lovely ladies to do their work" He said with small chuckle.

@Brett Albarn

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi nodded at her friend. "Yeah that is completely fine! The more the merrier!" She giggled. *skip to 8th* Alexiana had been working on her drawing of an owl in a tree for weeks and it was almost done. She smiled at her drawing and looked over at Axel who was working on a masterpiece of his own.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth looked up at the clock. "How about we save some conversation topics for the party?" He chuckled and stood up from his seat. "I'll see you later gorgeous." He smiled.
*skip to 8th* Seth always loved his 8th period class. Writing was one of his favorite things to do

@IceQueen

|||Geo|||
Geo looked up at him, her cheeks darkening a little bit as she got up and waved goodbye to him as she started to walk away, towards her next class.
*Skip to 8th*
Geo smiled as her fingers flew across the keyboard as fast as possible. Her brain was bursting with so many ideas she barely even noticed the fact that people where in the room with her, including Seth.
|||Axel|||
Alex smiled and got up off the grass. "See you in 8th." He said to Alexi.
*Skip to 8th*
Alex smiled as he looked at his masterpiece, which had turned out as more of a finger painting. He let out a sigh before taking his finger and smudging the paint before looking over at Alexi and smudged paint on her face.
@Little_Ghost98

Helious thought it extremely nice of Lucas to walk him to class but lucas never gave him an exact answer he only said he would meet me after class. *plays wrong Note*
@Sashakiki

Lucas
Lucas stayed near the edge of the gym, he hated having to run around, so when ever it was gym class he tried to blend in with just about anyone who was around. The teachers were always too busy talking to each other or just yelling at the kids who were playing around. Once the warm up was done they had to go out and play soccer, something Lucas was not looking forward to.

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexiana giggled and got some orange paint on her thumb, wiping it on Axel's forehead in a line as she spoke, "Simba." She laughed and wiped the paint off of her hands and onto Axel's smock. "Sorry, I totally had to. You know The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie." She giggled and continued to draw. She couldn't wait for 8th to be over so she could head to the store with Axel and meet everyone in the cemetery to leave for the beach.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth preferred writing in notebooks, rather than typing on the computer. It was just a lot more sentimental to him to do it that way. Seth looked over at Geo's computer. "What are you writing?" He whispered.
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at her, his eyes moving up as she swiped orange paint on his forehead. With a laugh he mixed some red and drew little simba's head on her forehead before wiping his thumb on her smock. "Well then young samba, you live." He said before giving the lion a mane and laughing. "Hope the teacher didn't notice." He said before rubbing off the paint.
|||Geo|||
Geo jumped as Seth spoke up behind her and she stared at him. "You scared the crap out of me." She said softly, flipping her dyed fringe. "Dude don't to that. And I am writing a story." She said.
@Little_Ghost98

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi giggled and blushed. It's a mystery how no one thought they were together. Well if they did they didn't show it or tell her. "Gosh we are such dorks." She shook her head and looked at the clock. Time wasn't moving fast enough for her and she was getting a bit lightheaded from the lack of blood. She hadn't eaten since yesterday and it wasn't too good for her health. "Axel? Will you ask the teacher for a blood bag for me? I'm parched." She smiled at him

#-£Seth£-#
Seth laughed at Geo's reaction. "Sorry Geo, I didn't mean to scare you." He ran his fingers through his hair. "What's your story about?" He looked over her shoulder, attempting to read it.
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
|||Axel|||
Axel sighed and looked at her. "Alexi, you should have brought some with you." He said softly before raising his hand and watching the teacher walk over. He whispered something to her and she nodded, handing a blood bag to him and he winked at her before she walked away. He smiled and held it out to her. "Here."
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled at him. "It's about first love, though I know nothing about love." She said to him as she looked down. "I know, kind of embarrassing." she said.
@Little_Ghost98

Avalia took a step into the cemetary of the boarding school only to cause her ethereal wings to disappear. She held her hands out causing the glowing blue veings showing her Omnipotent blood to go away. To anyone looking she looked like a normal and lost human individual. But in all reality she took the oppertunity to learn of those she always looked down to see. Her father and mother sent her out to learn the world and many of her adventures led to near diaster.

Finally without taking any time longer she ran a hand through her black hair causing it to cover her long and pointed ears. She took a deep breath and began to walk forward and towards the boarding school. She reached the front of the door and held her hands out. A gust of air caused the door to swing open for her before she stepped in slowly. Her turqoise blue eyes glared about and seemed to glow ever so lightly even in the light filled halls.

She felt lost in the building but still felt a guiding presence. She didn't know where to go and eventually resided to just standing still and waiting patiently for somthing to happen. She was adorned in a black outfit matching her hair. After several minutes of not knowing what to do she just sighed and began to walk the hallways looking for somthing or someone to help her.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah...." Ardent didn't actually have a clue what the teacher was saying. He knew he should be listening, but.... Meh. He idly sketched a few ideas on his paper as the teacher's lecture provided a low background noise. Pride, Envy, Bloodthirst, Claviger... He set his pencil down and sighed. Inspiration would not strike him today. He raised his hand, gesturing towards the door in a silent question to go grab to the bathroom. The teacher waved him off, not skipping a beat in her endlessly rambling lecture. Ardent stood quietly, left, and sighed, a stream of smoke curling out between his lips. He remembered the last time he lost his temper. Smoke had started streaming out of his mouth, and he had started wheezing and his eyes had watered and then the fire alarm went off and he got soaked and.... He shuddered. He leaned against the wall outside the class and slid down until he was sitting, then, took out his lighter. He hesitated a second, then lit it. He stared at the naked flame, practically mesmerized. He could do this all day.

Having spending some time with Lissa, it was all Lucifer could think of, his old life, being full of life. Sitting in his 8th period Lucifer was ready for a bonfire with Jade and her friends. A small pinch of him hoped Lissa would be there, but he pushed it to the back of his head. Pulling out his phone, he texted a girl named Alexiana who he recieved her number from Jade -hey, my names Lucifer and Jade gave me your number. She had invited me to the bonfire, just wanted to know if you wanted me to bring anything, or provide lights. I can leave a little early to sit things up if you would like.-
@Little_Ghost98

Last edited:
•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi smiled and took it from Axel. "Thank you very much." She took a sip from it then drained it dry, not realizing how thirsty she was. She threw the bag in the garbage and sat back in her seat. "I really appreciate it, I needed that." She put her hand on Axel's shoulder and checked her phone. It was a text from some guy named Lucifer. Damn Jade, always giving someone her number! She texted back: Just bring as many people as you can and if you'd head up to the beach and set up a little early, that would be great! Thanks! See ya there. She put her phone back in her pocket wrote her name on her drawing and turned it in. alexi looked at the clock, there was 30 minutes left of class. Just enough time to head to the other room, where no one was and start on her pottery. "Axel I'm gonna go work in the other room. Oh and we can take my car to the store." She smiled and picked up her bag, going into the other room.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth shook his head. He had been in a band before leaving and coming to Ghost Isle. He had never been in love, yet wrote plenty of love songs. It was just one of the easier things to write about. "It's not embarrassing. Falling in love is hard and takes a lot." Seth looked into her eyes. "Someone said love hurts and they were definitely right I don't know it from experience, but I've seen it tear some people apart." Seth bit his lip.
@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red

Status
Not open for further replies.