Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at her, a soft blush coming to his face. "You should know I look out for you, because you are my friend." He said, blushing as he held back the 'and maybe even more than that'. He sighed as she decided to go work in the other room. "Alright. I am assuming you are going to do your super secret girl things. I will respect your privacy." he said softly.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled at him. "It defiantly does hurt, I know that." she said softly, fiddling with her fingers as her wings fluttered softly. "It tears everything apart. And that is why I distance myself from romance. It does nothing but hurt me." She said to him, her wings ruffling softly.
@Little_Ghost98

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexiana giggled and turnes towards Axel. "Super secret girl things? More like pottery." She laughed. "You cab come if you want." She smiled and walked into the room. She put on a smock and started to cut out her clay.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth nodded. "Giovanna you'll find that lucky guy or girl that'll make you happy and won't hurt you. Promise. I'll even pinky promise if that's what you chicks like." He chuckled and held out his pinky.

@IceQueen

Avalia continued on her way before finding her 8th period class. She opened the door to see that it was an art class. She glanced around slowly before coming to a stop at noticing a pair of individuals. She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her black hair. She passed by them and tried to find out what she was supposed to do. She eventually opened her mouth "Uhm.... Hello.." She said before gazing around at all of the people. The accent in her voice was odd and almost unique. It seemed like a mix of Danish and German. "I came in late.... and... I don't know what I am to do." She said have nervously.

@Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at Alexi softly, nodding. "Yeah, sounds fun." He said softly, painting his name on the piece before starting to put his stuff away. "Maybe if you get all emotional from writing you might be able to use my shirt as a tissue." He joked before someone else walked up to them with a unique accent. He smiled, knowing that he couldn't be mean to someone. "Well ask the teacher where to sit and then do art." He said, before looking back at Alexi.
|||Geo|||
Geo looked at Seth and laughed softly. "Pinky promises are for girly girls." She chocked out softly, her breath hitched a bit. She hated thinking about her life, it made her want to cry, but she wouldn't let herself cry in front of anyone, especially not Seth. She tugged on her long sleeves, keeping them over her arms as she smiled at him. "But since you insist." She said, interlocking her pinky with his.
@Little_Ghost98

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi smiled at the girl. She really liked her accent. But she wouldn't tell her that considering she thought it would be weird. "You could come work on pottery with us if you'd like. I'm Alexiana, but you can can call me Alexi. This is my boyf- uh friend Axel." Alexi chewed on her bottom lip at her word choice. Good work Alexi. Good freaking work. She scoffed and looked away awkwardly.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth chuckled and pulled Geo's hand to his face kissing it softly. He didn't know what made him do it, but he felt like it was what he needed to do at that time.
@IceQueen @Angelic Fusion

|||Axel|||
Axel blushed a little bit at his words, but he brushed it off with an awkward chuckle, his cheeks burning. "Ahahaa, yeah, I am her friend. Nice to meet you." He said softly, looking at her, then Alexi. He then started to busy himself with cleaning up so he wouldn't embarrass himself anymore, though he had already done that.
|||Axel|||
Geo flushed heavily as Seth kissed her hand, and she retracted her hand from his. "Don't mean to be rude but what the hell was that?" She asked in a hushed whisper, her cheeks burning.
@Little_Ghost98 @Angelic Fusion

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi blushed a deep red and sat down at the pottery wheel. She felt bad that she and Axel would have to leave the new girl so soon. "I don't know who you are, but I'm assuming you're new so I want you to come to my party if you'd like. I'll have my friend Jade meet you here and she'll tell you all about it. You could use some friends. And I know Jade, Axel and I would love to be your friends." She smiled and pulled out her phone to text Jade: You're' on new girl duty. I invited her to the party and you're gonna meet her at the art room after class and show her around. Axel and I are heading to the store. Thankies girl! Alexi smiled and started to work on her sculpture a few minutes before the bell, then put it into the sweat box. "Are you ready to go Axel?" Alexi asked washing her hands.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth laughed nervously. "I uh, I really don't know. I'm sorry." Seth pulled his hand away and looked at the clock, his face a shade of red
@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red @Angelic Fusion

War, spent most of his day in the forest. Sensing the need to go back to the school, he walked out of the shadows that he monitored the school from. Making it half way, when he felt the burning sensation it his brain and he collapsed. As he lay there twisting, turning and screaming, trying to find relief, he blacked out. His mind faded into the underworld, to his master. War stared at him, "Yes, Master?" Wars voiced cracked as he spoke.
"From that, I think you know...WHERE IS MY SON WAR!" His Master roared. War feel to the floor from the magnitude of his voice shaking the ground. What ever that was to come next might not end well for War.
"Lucifer is, um...well I sensed him at a boarding school, but..." War tried to explain but he was cut off.
"What do you mean his at a boarding school? He is supposed to be here, training to serve me!" Satan spoke in a dark devilish tone, as he stepped down off the throne and walked towards War. Each step he took, set the floor on fire melting the lava rock beneath his feet. His anger was at a level War had never seen before.
"Yes Master, a boarding school, but I have not actually found him, yet." War managed to get out the words before looking at his master and feeling his skin melt from the heat Satan was generating. Satan sit silently as he stared at him. "I will try.." before he could finish his sentence he was throw into the wall, having vines surround him, thorns entering his ribs, neck and temples. He groaned.
"You will do more than try to bring Lucifer back here, you WILL do it or I will behead you myself and skin you. And I will wear your flesh like a trophy. But I will give you a faint worse then death, you will be alive for every second after, reliving the pain as you walk around beheaded and striped down to the exposed muscles of your body." Satan hissed. "GO!" He yelled point to the door. "Bring him back!"
War was fearful as his drifted into his subconscious again. He awoke to a familiar face.
@Brett Albarn

"are you ok, i heard you screaming from the band hall even though no one seemed to notice" gasped Helious, exhausted from using his speed. Helious felt the evil of the devil as he propped War's head in his lap. Suddenly Helious could see the holes healing in War's skin... "what are you"
@Autumn_Burns_Red

|||Axel|||
Axel sighed, looking down at Alexi with a smile. "Alright Milady, you want to do your poetry or your pot?" He asked jokingly, staring at the paint on his thumb before rubbing it back on her cheek. "Or maybe you should wash your face?" He suggested, seeing as it was painted in an array of beautiful reds and blues.
|||Geo|||
Geo blushed softly, sighing. "It's alright. It's not like I didn't like it." She mumbled, looking back to her computer with a flushed face as she coughed and turned back to her work, throwing her fringe over her eyes.

@Little_Ghost98 @Angelic Fusion

Avalia, Skyblue
Avalia nodded slowly to them both "Hello, I am Avalia... You really cant shorten my name so... Its nice to meet you both and as for art... I cant draw to save my own life... I can only sing and well even that isn't to good.. atleast I think." She said before straightening up. Her eyes seemed to glow lightly almost like a Bioluminessent blue. "So.... This school is built for those of us that are of uniquenes... I guess you can say.. Atleast that is what my parents had told me. Especially my father. He wishes for me to one day take his place. I mean.. or atleast get there..." She said before walking closer to them.

@IceQueen @Little_Ghost98

Jade sit back in her chair and pulled her phone out, reading the text to Alexiana, replying she wrote ~Yeah, I'll be there. Is this pay back for giving Lucifer your number, cause if it is you need to amp up your revenge boo. Lol make sure to tell her not to leave, cause I will be there in a flash.~ Jade returned the phone to her pocket. She sighed, who was the person she was meeting?
@Little_Ghost98

War looked up at Helious, "Crap" He said. He pulled his body up, twisting to look at him. "Um can you forget you saw that, it was nothing, okay?"
@Brett Albarn

#-£Seth£-#
Seth smiled and started to pack his stuff. The bell rang in a few minutes and then he'd be in his way to his dorm to get ready for the party

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi smiled. "My friend Jade will meet you here soon, so don't leave." She smiled and washed the paint off her face, putting the extra clay and smock away. The bell rang and she picked up her backpack. "It was nice meeting you Avalia. I hope to see you tonight. Come on Axel." She walked out of the class and made her way to the cemetery where she and Jade's cars were.
@IceQueen @Angelic Fusion @Autumn_Burns_Red

Jade grabbed her things, and made her way to the art room. Using a spell it allowed her to cross campus in seconds, it would have taken her a long time. Opening the door to the art room, she saw a girl sitting with her things. "Hey, I am guessing you are who I am supposed to meet here. The name is Jade, what's yours?"
@Angelic Fusion

Lucas
When the bell rang. Lucas headed up to his dorm to get ready. He threw a few things into a bag, including one of the chargers that had been put in his room. He showered and changed before doing his hair. He was excited to be going to a party tonight, they were always fun. Throwing his bag over his shoulder, he remembered that Helious had asked for a ride, he assumed the ride was to the party. "Now i gotta go find the kid" He mumbled to himself and walked out of the room.

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as bell rang and he picked up his bag. He saluted the girl before jogging to catch up with Alexi. "Sweet! This party is going to be off the hook!" He said happily before he started walking with her towards the court yard. "I think I have my card on me." He said to her, before searching his pocket. "Yep, I got 'em." He said.
|||Geo|||
Geo sighed as an awkward silence grew and she looked at the clock, noticing that it was time to pack up. She slowly turned off her computer and put it in her bag before smiling at him and getting up. She cleared her throat and said "See you at the party." Before heading off to her dorm.
@Little_Ghost98

Avalia looked to the girl as she appeared near her. She tilted her head "Thats interesting.... How did you do that so I know for future reference." She said before taking a breath "Uhm... I didn't know I was to meet anyone here or anything... Uhm.. I have no idea whats going on but! I have to ask you.. are there any sports here? I love Soccer and Lacrosse.... Im a natural" She said with a large smile. She began to feel her confidence rise and she knew that she would stop being so awkward in the next few minutes.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi giggled and tossed Axel the keys. "You're driving kid." She laughed and hopped into the passenger seat. "This party is going to be so much fun!"

#-£Seth£-#
Seth chuckled and nodded. "Definitely." He smiled and headed to his dorm and packed his swim shorts and extra clothes. He also packed matches and a few other things as well.
@IceQueen

"War your car tires were slashed but my friend, i think, said he would give me a ride i betbe wouldn't mine giving a cutie like you one as well" Helious instantly blushed and almost cried realizing he just called War cute. "let's find Lucas" quickly changing the subject"
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Sashakiki

Status
Not open for further replies.