GGO Operation Typhoon (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
jinzobanner-png.162139

With the click of Jinzo's MG42 refusing to fire the man's eyes behind his mask bulged in surprise and frustration. Said feelings only multiplying as the shotgun blast he took for Mourn impacted, thankfully not penetrating though it still felt like he got slammed in the side by a sledgehammer. The blow caused his legs to wobble nearly causing him to fall over while a guttural groan of pain emanated from him. It seemed lady luck however was simply teasing him as Okuu downed the remaining shotgunner. Only at that moment when the battle had ended did Jinzo allow himself to collapse to one knee with a thud.

Responding to Okuu's statement to the two of them, back in his robotic tone. "Legless has sustained heavy damage, protection protocols will continue to operate until the subject is no longer legless." He grunts out while using a med stim for himself. Afterwards he'd be sure to carry MourningGlory to a safer spot to recover her legs. He'd have MourningGlory propped up against a wall while he stood and kept watch just to her left; his Tinkerer's Touch ability making quick work of fixing his jammed weapon. While he waited their with miss legless for the skirmish to officially end he spoke up. "Please don't make this a normal thing. If I have to keep babysitting you like this, people are gonna start calling you John Conner." He'd smirk behind his mask.

Once everyone had regrouped around the BTR-60 Jinzo would noticeably inspect the vehicle for a moment. As he'd built models he was instantly intrigued. He didn't posses a BRT-60 model specifically but he had similar ones.

~~~A Few Moments Later~~~

Jinzo sat back comfortably in the reasonably spacious interior as Okuu went over the new additional rules. Said rules were fairly obvious considering what had happened; how well this rag tag group would follow those rules was another matter. Quality teamwork between strangers isn't established overnight after all. Granted this group seemed to be filled with a lot of lone wolfs which was troubling.

The masked metal man would look over the majority of the remaining team. He'd seen the kill feeds. Most of them had been decently successful, even miss legless got a kill in. Aside from the blind girl who drowned he'd been the least effective person on the team during that engagement. He'd been nothing but a glorified bullet sponge. While sitting there he'd tightly grip the barrel of his MG42. Little droplets of self doubt would begin to creep into his mind. However when Okuu yelled out cover and abandoned the vehicle Jinzo did not hesitate as he rolled out the back of the APC just as the massive flurry of rounds turned the BTR into swiss cheese. While the metal man was assessing the situation he quickly realized the boss wasn't giving out commands so he took matters into his own hands.

While taking cover behind the smoldering BTR Jinzo pulled up his inventory and retrieved his RPG, promptly loading it with its explosive ordinance. But he didn't plan to fire it. He looked over at MourningGlory and called out to her admits the barrage. "Hey Glory, catch!" He'd underhand toss the rocket launcher to her. He trusted her with it since she knew all about explosives. "Go blow that fucker up already will ya!" He'd gesture with a thumb towards the walking tank's general direction.

The Terminator had other plans for himself as he made sure to store his MG42 away while he took out and activated his red light sword. He'd dash to the torn off .50cal turret and quickly slice off any excess material, utilizing the sword as a makeshift wielder. Once that was done with he'd clip the handle of the weapon on his belt after deactivating it before picking up the heavy machine gun; its ammo box still attached. Pack mule allowed him to carry such a massive weapon single handedly as he maneuvered westward to the edge of a patch of light trees before going prone with his weapon. Even if that weapon punched right through nearly anything they could get behind something to put between you and it was better than nothing. Getting on comms he'd refer to the other armored man of the team. "Titan, we've got one target, unload total suppression. I wanna see this guy end up like our BTR by the time we're done with him."

With that the Terminator lined up his target across the already ruined forest area and held down the two triggers of his .50cal. BAPAPAPPAPAPAPAAPAPAP!!! The weapon came to life as as it spit rounds from a long full auto burst down range towards the large target.

@RedArmyShogun @Karyra @EmperorsChosen

TruTitanBanner.jpg

As he moved to go assist some of the others that appeared to be having issue, the round was declared as the remnants of the enemy force resigned, acknowledging their loss. There were only a couple or so left, neither of which were outfitted to take on practically their full force. His assistance was unnecessary, thankfully due to the enemy deciding to bite the bullet and not struggle for more than what was needed.

Collecting themselves afterwards, Okuu referenced him in regards to the BTR. Grumbling in response, Titan turned his attention to his weapon. There wasn't much to say, he traded mobility for a good defense. He required the use of special vehicles usually to get around. What he wouldn't do, though, was admitting that he found it to be a pain in the ass too.

"Being massive pussies might've also had something to do with it," Titan chimed in from the back of the vehicle. Sure, his weapon was intimidating, but with how far away the nests were, they would have had to have been very unlucky for any damaging hits to nick them. It likely would've been worth the risk of taking a few hits to cover their team.

"Well if we're collaborating, instead of running off like noobs, let me take aggro. Church and I made a good play, though it was probably unintentional. I can take a few hits, most of you... not so much. Tank pisses them off, the dps go around and pincer them." Though it was likely just a fortunate happenstance that Church and he simply sought after opportunities they noticed and it happened to work off one another, it was good tactic. Though the Terminator didn't do that much damage to the enemy, he took aggro pretty well, leaving anyone else who was competent to strike at the distracted enemy.

Unfortunately, before they could discuss more, suddenly their leader shouted out and everyone began fleeing the BTR like the Titanic. Bullets flew and cut through the greenery as Titan bulldozed through the back entrance. We wasn't very fast, but if a stray hit him, it was unlikely he'd be down and out right away.

Taking cover behind the husk of the BTR, much as someone like he could, Titan glanced at the direction of the ballistics fire. "What in actual fuck..." He seemed more concerned with the odd look of the pair rather than the next incoming barrage of machinegun fire. "Pft... Would be Russian."

Okuu was busy looking at her map, but the Terminator seemed to have a plan, if you could call it that. It more sounded like he just wanted to see how many holes they could put in the duo, not that it didn't sound fun. Even if it had mediocre effects, it might take aggro so the others could re-position.

"Fine with me. Ugly to look at and that voice is pissing me off," Rotating his body to point at the enemy duo, Titan rooted himself and readied his weapon. They wanted to test his role? He wouldn't let that scrub and whatever the fuck she was riding show him up. As the gun began to roar upon its rotation, the ever increasing spin turned into a swift cycle of the barrels that launched a barrage at their aggressors.

Reactions: Detective Zero
w7jCrbv.jpg

AIKAWA ENJU - SHINRA
Even if her shot was on point, team SLAMR was at the end of their road. Once Raiko gave a form of salute, she resigned. Shinra was surprised. Her eyes were widened for a mere moment, finding the enemy sniper's actions no fun at all. "Aww, thats no fun.." A sigh of disappointment escaped her lips. Despite her duel with the enemy sniper was more or less done, the rest of the team were almost finished as well.

"Well, Church, it looks like you wont have to do anything, lucky you, eh?" A rhetoric question, yet she knew her teammate probably wanted to do something. Once the team was preparing to take leave again, their leader Okuu had announced that she had taken the liberty to get them a few extra things.

"One step ahead, I see. Leader-san." A smile was plastered on her face. "I guess we should get going then."

Moments later, and they were on the road. They had an APC, which worked quite well for any ambush, or some at least. Turning her attention towards Church, she spoke up. "So.. Church, right? Uh, yeah.. so I am curious.. Do you accept confessions as well?" Referring to his name and what it meant as a word, she chuckled, wondering if her joke would lighten up the mood around them.

Unfortunately, a while after, their sunshine and rainbow dream had come to an end. Seemingly, someone was waiting for them up ahead by the bridge, using their weapons to easily shred the APC like it was butter. Thanks to Okuu, they were given a single warning before the bullets came flying in. Like the others, Shinra used this opportunity to jump off the APC, immediately running straight for a tree to seek cover.

"Shiiit.. We can never catch a break can we?" Peeking to have a look at their enemy, she was curious.

"Hey.. Guys, ya seeing this? That has to be an NPC right?" Shinra looked around to find a better vantage point, but perhaps for now, she would wait for their leader to give an order.

"Hmm, so what should we do against that monster?" Maybe now, she would get the opportunity to use her shotgun.

Like the terminator Jinzo was, he decided to go in like a crazed man. Bullets flying all over the place. "Hahaha, we have our own monster too.." Laughing in the moment, all Shinra could do was to stay away for the moment as Titan also took action.

@RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero @BlueFlameNikku

Reactions: Detective Zero
MourningGloryBanner.jpg

"Awww.... Jinzy you're in love with me already, eh? Well sorry, but I don't fall in love with people's avatars. Just a safety thing, you know how it is, haha."
She smiled and joked but the fact that she'd gotten blown up had cut deep. She couldn't be worthless. The kill she'd made helped, but blowing up the farmhouse? That wasn't something anyone would forgive and forget. Shinra's voice could be heard over comms, so MourningGlory answered promptly. "Don't worry Shinra. They left me alive. Last mistake that guy will make in this game I bet. Hurts, but legs grow back in this game, thank god."

In the distance, a small explosion. Grenadier had gotten his. Almost made the pain worth it. Almost.

Unfortunately, looked like Jinzo couldn't fire and jammed his gun, ending up taking some damage for her. The looming figure came closer and closer... until Okuu blew his head off. "Sorry Jinzy, I think that Okuu wins my affections in this moment. Chivalry puts you in second for my favorites, though."

MourningGlory would joke. Joke and joke and joke and ignore the still ongoing pain sensors. Legs missing hurt. Who knew?

Amputees, probably. And people who had really gotten their legs blown off. What a stupid question that was. Thankfully, she could wait for her legs to come back and then head off in the nice new and shiny car. And the ride would let her legs come back and give her time to use a medpack.

Jinzo or the Terminator, helped/carried her to a safer position while they waited for preparations to finish.

"Aww Jinzy. How do you know I'm not supposed to save the world? Don't you know all the best best heroes start out really bad?"

~~~A Few Moments Later~~~

Two hours later she'd never ever complain about her legs hurting ever again. She sat up, holding them close to her the whole time. Missing legs was no joke, and it was a reminder. She could make another mistake and cost the team.

"Understood. Don't worry boss, I'll only blow one person on our team up. Promise!"

She smiled, but the trap sense went off and as soon as she saw Okuu's order she was already out of the vehicle. The hulk and his rider was no joke, they had her pinned down pretty good. As she considered using a grenade, she saw Jinzo nearby and he yelled to her. She couldn't quite understand until the giant gifted her the best thing ever.

When the rocket launcher landed in her hands, MourningGlory looked like a kid at Christmas who had gotten all the things she had asked for and then some. "You don't have to tell me twice! Just make sure you're not on the second floor in case I blow up another house again!"

She leaned out, carefully trying to line up the shot. She hoped that if she missed, at least her getting torn to shreds would be quick and relatively painless. Poor Jinzo had to haul her around last time, and it was too annoying and crippling to her ego to know that she'd cost the team precious time and points by going off on her own a screwing up because of it. Being alone was easier in a way. Responsibility laid with her and her alone. But she wasn't going to get anywhere by doing it all alone in this squad jam. Numbers were supposedly good, so she'd take it.

"Okay, you all better not go fist fight this jerk because he's about to know what a rocket launcher feels like, so you all better steer as clear as you can!"
MourningGlory said into her comm, remembering the new rules and guidelines.

@BlueFlameNikku @RedArmyShogun

• Love
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
7dQA8OF.png

Having managed to survive his lone encounter with the natural manifestation of death, the Doktore was understandably short for lip. In the midst of his personal ordeal, he ignored the climax of the battle unfolding behind him. Instead prioritizing the healing of his person he remove the bloody tank top to see that the cut was quite severe. Growling and grunting in pain, he deftly went about utilizing his battlefield medicine. After a string of medicinal curses he applied a stim to steady his HP and hoped it would numb a bit of the pain. Sorely disappointed, he reluctantly began the motions of a surgical stitching across his abdomen.

After enduring several painful minutes, he breathed a sigh as the wound was all but healed and he was able to return to his feet. By that point much of the final touches to the battle began to be applied and he could see that most everyone was beginning to pile into what looked to be an armored bus. Not thrilled at the prospect of being huddled in the box of steel, the additional room was of little merit.

"Can I just ... walk."

g3rREfr.png

The danger junkies face lit up like a candle as her shots made a firework display out of the grenadier. Letting a cackle cut the air, she arched her head up toward the sky before falling onto her back. Taken by surprise at her unexpected accuracy, she forgot completely about the battle for a moment as she laughed at the scene replaying in her mind.

"Hahahahahaha... oh man!... Oh! what a shot... hahaha... never - never saw it coming ahahahaha ... ... aaaaahhhhhh"

Recovering from her winded breather, Ryder quickly sat back up and returned to business as she inspected the battlefield. Watching as the Hooligan ran off and the remaining sniper logged. Coming down one of her many momentary highs, the wide smile plastered across her face all but disappeared as the show concluded.

"Take your best shot. Old Woman. Any less and you'll join the six feet under club. Membership is pretty high I hear."

Glancing to the trenches at her comment, where she could see the bodies of the enemy team floating. Her smile returned as the BRT-60's slow descent to the ground stole her attention. Being in no real rush to return to the team of dumb shits, after their recent display of "talent". She began waltzing her way back leisurely, humming a tune to the sound of her reloading rifle.

Upon climbing into the back of the APC, she found herself briefly face to face with the Doktore. Reminded of his actions and how they'd cost her the kills she'd rightfully deserved. A cold rage swelled within her, and spilled over at the contempt written on his face.

"Nice hustle … team killer."

With those words conversation from Ryder dialed down to a minimum. Becoming completely focused in the task of handling the BRT-60 from its go kart driver seat. The vehicle provided a bigger challenge than estimated. With only narrow slits to view the road, Ryder was forced to lean completely forward in order to drive. Wiggling the gear stick often in the process, it proved a pain in the ass to handle, more so than how she remembered in the simulations. Steadily traversing from the open fields to hills and eventually a forest, the amount of possible travel routes soon closed off.

Asking the boss for what felt like the eleventh time where they should be headed next. Ryder was curtly cut off and left surprised as Okuu yelled to take cover and leapt from the BTR-60. With everyone soon following suit, Ryder would have gladly joined them. If not for the fact she were crammed into a drivers seat that was mercilessly torn apart by the barrage of a 23mm autocannon. Not entirely sure where the attack was coming from her foot reflexively slammed on the gas to move away from line of sight.

7dQA8OF.png

Being thrown to the floor of the BTR as his hands had just grasped the sides of its top. The Doktore slammed face first into the metal floor as the APC lurched forward. With glass and metal shrapnel flaying above and scattering all around him, he could hardly hear himself curse over the sound of the roaring engine and penetrating gunfire. Clothes being shredded as long streaks began to cover his entire body from cuts, he had the sense enough to remain on the floor instead of sitting up and eating a face full of 23mm. That was about all he could do, for a sudden glimpse of the APCs current driver let him know he had missed his one and only chance to get off this ride.

Flashing him a sadistic wild grin from a cut up face of embedded glass. Ryder gave a cackle before shifting the BTR into a higher gear and plunging it forward on its original course.

"Shoot up my ride will yah fucker!? Well, thanks for clearing the way! You're making this easy for me! Ahahahaha … … Were you leaving Doktore!? Hahahaha! - Rule Four! Rule Four! Let's go for a ride!"

Soon after activating her cloak and disappearing from sight, it was just the Doktore left inside the barreling metal death trap.

Last edited:
nKvhUqT.jpg

At this point they were all huddled up inside the BTR on their way to a new location. Having heard their concerns between one another and Okuu's new rules, Church looked to her to address his reasoning for going off alone, "Not speaking up was my bad, however depending on our environment it may be something I will still continue to do. My forte is making sure the enemy doesn't get comfortable and watch their backs. I can see myself giving Shinra further cooperation on that front, if not anybody else that needs an opening... I'm no god with a sword so I can't deflect bullets but I'm still fast enough to get to where I need to be. I didn't mention it but I run a high STR/DEX build. Far as I am aware, those are rather uncommon compared to pure AGI or DEX builds or god knows what else the trend-followers are doing, but it's how I maintain my aggressive combat... Titan, you did good with suppressing both of the nests, it was a good thing you weren't swept away in the waters. Shinra, I'm looking forward to seeing some good shots out of you, more so if I can weasel out a few heads for you to prod. The fact you weren't downed on their first shot, shows they screwed up in the end either way... I may not voice it initially, but I intend to work with all of you when the time comes."

It wasn't too much longer with everyones' exchange of words that Okuu shouted for them to get down. For the most part, everyone seemed to react well enough, but with Church being behind most everyone else in terms of getting out of the back, he may have found himself unlucky to be met with one of the rounds that tore through the armored vehicle as if it were paper. Finding himself thrown to the floor, his back slammed against it as his mind went numb and sensors going mad. Whether he was still in the back of the BTR if it were moving or not or if he was on the ground outside, he couldn't tell. What he could tell was something stung like a bitch over his left arm - in fact, his left arm seemed to just be gone as a bright-red stub took its place. Sure, Okuu gave them maybe enough time to react, but it'd be a miracle if none of them got something of a souvenir to their greeting.

ZmDxAOq.jpg

As the behemoth marched onwards, the combined effort of attacking him was little to no use. Though it was a miracle that no one had died or was seriously wounded. Given the range and the mad rush of the BTR the combined firepower either hit nothing, hit his thick armored plating.. doing next to nothing but chipping away some durability or a miniscule amount of hit points.

Owing to his unbelievably bad luck the blown off and borrowed .50 that Jinzo borrowed showcased the gun's cleaning and maintenance mechanics at expense to a bit of his hp. Upon his initial burst the Soviet version of the .50 took a chunk of the APC mounting into the feeder, jamming as a round was slammed in early causing a double feed, blowing off the top cover and sending a few fragments of exploding .50 cal casings into his hands and face. Oddly or perhaps from it's simplicity of design, with a minor repair the 14.5mm machinegun would be fully ready for use. (@BlueFlameNikku)

"A Hit and a miss ahahaha!"

As the others dived for cover and MourningGlory accepted the launcher, her unfamiliarity with the weapon became abundantly clear, taking aim, squeezing the trigger, the RPG-7 flew straight, clear and true, it's fins opening, the rocket doing a slight corkscrew, closing in rapidly through the broken down forest with amazing speed!

And then to thunderous laughter exploding half the distance away. In real life as in game RPG-7 warheads are fitted with a self destruct mechanism that would activate after 250-300 meters. Exploding uselessly, it wasn't a bad shot, just 700 meters too short. (@Karyra)

Next up was the minigunner, trying his suppressive fire from before, what few rounds reached the lumbering giant far away had hit nothing of importance. His rounds were simply too small and too far away, and the suddenly speeding off apc left him with no cover and took even more of his fire to it's rear.

It was by sheer virtue of the APC that he himself had not been shot. (@EmperorsChosen)

What was to happen next was the antics of a madman.

Ryder under fire and her AFV showing full well that it could not withstand firepower of this magnitude, hit the case, taking her and Doktor off on one hell of a wild ride, seriously injuring and killing a friendly in the process.

Having been slow to react Graf Spee was literally ran over by the APC, breaking bones and crushing organs she was left with only a sliver of HP as the APC bounced a hairs breath as if to having hit a bump, it was truly a miracle that she was not dead outright. Had the BTR-60 connected with her head rather than her chest, the situation would be highly different, movement would be exceptionally difficult but broken bones operated much like discarded limbs inside of GGO, she would regenerate in time, well provided the shock and stress did not finish her off.. (@The Perfect Cadence)

For her part the already injured DMR gunner is tossed about like a rag doll and partly dragged along with the APC, with the skull icon above her head flashing, the obvious result of even more trauma was on full display.

"What the hell..this isn't GTA!" "..If they were in the desert you could make a case for Mad Max, look at how busted that APC is." The two announcers say over one another as the camera takes a birds eye view. Zooming out the APC was traveling at max speed, over bumps, broken trees, rocks, allies.. Turning his 26mm Cannon onto the APC, Jackal continued his laugh, autocannon rounds punching into the APC with rounds grazing them and outright missing, knocking tires off, punching holes through the Armor..

Yet by the sheer force of physics and an engine block located in the rear flooring the Cold War APC continued onwards smashing into the behemoth. "Hey! What's the big idea! Damnit Jackal, owwie, I smashed my head into the MG, good thing for helmets huh?" Pulling the charging handle to make sure her own 50 was still operational, the small girl starts to watch the sides, as Jackal begins to push and manhandle the APC that was barreled into him, his auto-cannon no longer firing as this took two hands.

Though the Soviet APC was finished, it's engine died, it's armor looked like swiss cheese and the back had burst into flames that were spreading forward to the stunned pair. "I'm going to blast them till nothings left." Both Ryder and Doktor would find themselves missing a good bit of hp, in a shot up APC, looking at a very angry demi-god like figure, though they had managed to dent his breast plate and took out a quarter of his HP, he now had one hand on his 23mm auto cannon, swiveling it into the BTR..
(@Yzmael @Astros)

For his part, Church was unceremoniously taken along for the ride, bouncing in the back like a ping-pong ball, ultimately this is what would save his life. Before the APC slammed home into the giant, a particularly nasty bump would throw him clear out the back and into the shallow riverbed. Minus an arm being missing and his HP dangerously low, he had so far gone unnoticed by the giant who was now fully intending to kill the APC crew no matter what.

(@Detective Zero)

Continuing her run, Okuu swore, she considered Ryder and Doktor Dead, Graff was quickly heading there and Church, well that was a dice throw. "Shit..well uhh..we..aren't being shot at now?..Alright let's pincer this Big bastard. Terminator your with me if you still got your hands, Mourning, get a reload for that RPG and go with Tru. Shinra.. See if you can get Graff off the Ground and if you can take out the Loli on that gun."

Clarifying as she pulled up the party map, her plan of now was as followed. Using makeshift markers it was possible that the radio was being listened in on after all.... "Ryder, Doktor..best of Luck.." Pointedly she did not make not of Church, hoping the boss team wouldn't notice him casually laying out in the river.

(all players see the ooc for instructions/possibilities, and a noted announcement with map update..)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
jinzobanner-png.162139

The metal man cursed out loudly after his weapon blew up in his face and hands. Jinzo was furious at this point not only has he nearly been blown up but he's had two jamming problems with two different firearms since the start of this cluster fuck of a battle royal and Mourn fired the RPG well outside its optimal range. Seems he'd overestimated her knowledge of ranged explosives. If it wasn't for Okuu giving him a command to be with her he would have charged the walking tank at this point. He quickly yet angrily fixed the thankfully minor issue the double feed had caused utilizing his ability.

Within moments he was ready to go as he slung the large machine gun over his shoulder he got on comms with Okuu. "We should head up northward; there are some hills to the east of our target. They will likely provide decent cover and flanking capability. The log cabin will leave us too far away from teammates that may require assistance."

With that Jinzo would move to said position alongside Okuu while the behemoth appeared to be busy moving the smoldering BTR around. Upon reaching the hilly position the Terminator did not get into a prone position like a sane person may. He found a decent sized rock that was embedded in the hillside that faced the growing conflict and proceeded to make a crude groove on the top of it with his light sword. With a single action he'd created a workable shooting stand as he placed the barrel of the machine gun into the grove and rested the back of the gun upon his lap as he sat upon the hillside. Since the weapon had two triggers it would be nearly impossible to fire it properly while standing. Maybe the rock would even provide some kind of cover as well and hopefully not just be a hotbed of shrapnel just waiting to happen.

He took aim at his target, clenching his teeth beneath his mask which now had a few fragments of shrapnel embedded in the faceplate. "Come on, work with me you son of a---" The last bit of his sentence was cut off as he began his barrage of fire down upon the large boss.

Last edited:
FmS8NTm.jpg

Being late to react was not something that would usually happen to Graff. However as she made her way towards some cover.... the maniacal Ryder decided to goose the throttle on the damaged BTR causing it to painfully smash into her back. Best described as a real life injury, the impact shatters several vertebraes immediately inducing paralysis to all her muscles and tissues below her chest. Next, she was dragged underneath the wheels of the rolling BTR and it carried her a few yards. In the process, the vehicle's tires ran over her legs, crushing and severing them in the process due to inertia as well as the sheer weight of the vehicle. These series of events happened quickly... turned Graff into in paralyzed, legless combatant bleeding out on the side of the road.

That wasn't a problem... Graff had sustained many severer injuries before... including having an entire chunk of her face blown off but this time there was a difference. The... pain functions. She laid there on the road bleeding out.....watching her health bar slowly turn into the darkest of reds... with the pain taking bites out of her back as well as severed legs. Her entire body was in an non-controllable spasm episode as every bone and muscle in her body shook.

It wasn't long before the heartbeat warning came up on Graff's HUD threatening to forcefully log her out but that would also mean killing her avatar......

Graff has never been forcefully logged out... and she was not going to have such an embarrassing accolade attached to her name.

She reached for her G18 and for a moment, any observer would be accurate to guess she was going to shoot herself but no. Instead, Graff (literally) jams the muzzle into her mouth and bites down on her own weapon. For the next few seconds she focuses on her breathing while at the same time she brings out a medkit and applies it to herself.

Immediately the bleedout stops but as she throws the syringe away her heartbeat approaches the critical zone. In this time of chaos, Inghild steps in to calm Graff down. For a brief moment, Inghild laid there on the ground and her athletic training quickly kicks in to turn the tables around.

In real life, Inghild's blood vessels would have already stretched to their maximum diameters. Expertly, instead of hemorrhaging, Inghild's breaths are slow and controlled enabling maximal gas exchange to occur in her lungs. Slowly, Graff's heart rate began to lower itself. For the first few seconds it went down by ones but after the 25th second, it went down exponentially until the rate went back to normal. With this peril taken care of, Graf tookover again.

Taking a few breaths, Graf pressed on her intercom to speak right after Shinzo finished

"I'm OK" She says quietly but this quickly changed.

"WHO IS THE UNTERMENSCHEN SCHWIEN DARING TO RUN ME OVER WITH THAT ABOMINATION OF A VEHICLE?!! I AM GOING TO GAS YOU...NO... SKIN YOU SLOWLY UNTIL ALL I SEE IS YOUR MUSCLE TISSUES...NO! I AM GOING TO BUTCHER YOU!!! I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU!!! I WANT NAMES!!!" Her voice cracked through the comms like the anger of the gods.

As she yelled, Graf began the process of changing her 16" barrel with a much more lethal 20" barrel. Both to use as a better means to engage both the brute with the autocannon and also the driver of the BTR... whom she, after a little bit of thinking, figured out it was Ryder. Both of them were dead meat.

With the barrel change finished under an amazing one and a half minute, Graf, without her legs began slithering on the road like a snake towards the brute as well as Ryder. Who ever comes into her sight first will get a bullet to the head.

7dQA8OF.png

It stopped. The world had stopped. Ceasing to be a whirlwind without direction, where up was down and down up. The laws and physics of the world had returned. Acknowledging this new fact, the Doktore clung to a metal bar with a death grip. The knuckles in his fist white as a sheet. For several moments as he was being thrown around like a rag doll he'd lost the sensation in them. Struggling to release the digits, his teeth clinched in contrast as anger flooded his vision.

"GODDAMN BITCH!" He barked.

Face and body dotted with red streaks, the Doktores face seemed to glow red for the most part. Half his face has been taken off by shrapnel along with apart of his nose. Partially gritting in pain as pulsing blood tore through his skull. His HP bar was nearing the half way mark as he rose to his feet. Coughing on the smoke that billowed from the back and clouded his sight, he struggled to move forward as the behemoth of a man towered above. Eyes darting around to quickly seize MP5, he caught glimpse of it through the haze as it hung suspended in air. Dazed and confused for a moment, it wasn't until he heard a familiar chuckle that he processed what was happening.

g3rREfr.png

Hehehehehe... I'm going to borrowing this. Good Doktore. Don't want you hurting yourself again... or others. Hehehe ... ... ... Kill steal, and I gut you..."

With coarse giggling that echo'd from within what remained of the empty APC. Ryder under the protection of her cloak stood on what remained of the front end to the BTR-60. Beneath the cloak and masked from view, her injuries were much to the extent of the Doktore's. Missing an eye and with a baseball hole through her stomach. underneath the camouflage technology she flashed a defiant sneer below a wild set of eyes.

Having staggered her way up top from beneath after the initial impact, she cocked her head back to stare straight up at the human tank. Meeting his gaze whether he noticed her or not. Wielding both the MP5 and the UMP45, her intentions were more or less straight forward. As the 23mm auto cannon was swung around, she leaped from the hood and on top of the cannon. Scaling up the gun and to the elbow joint, she made to jump again before letting off a burst with the MP5 at the tank's face. Flashing her riddled body for but a moment, she disappeared soon after as she aimed to claim the top.

7dQA8OF.png

Back in the APC, the Doktore could only watch as Ryder ran off with his firearm. Growling as the muscles in his jaw seized in anger, he jerked a grenade from his waist, pulled the pin, and tossed it as Ryder came into view. Not bothering to even look to see what it was. A few moments after the toss a blinding light seared his cornea accompanied by a deafening ring.

Last edited:
ZmDxAOq.jpg

Suddenly a whirlwind of activity would take place, with Ryder running along the 12 feet long autocannon like a tightrope. Running along his gun and head, the larger man was more annoyed than anything else, her burst of gunfire ineffective. Jumping on top of his head as if playing a platformer. Scoring a critical hit on the surprised smaller girl, she glares as her HP dips, flipping the MG around in anger. By the time she finished however the gunner was already gone from the field of view.

"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU MANIAC!" (@Yzmael)

What happened next however would lead to an excited yell from the observers in the bar, four people were about to die.

First up Mourning Glory had closed in, moving along the river, then Shinra had set up in the ruined woods. Both taking aim, the sniper was first to fire, hitting the Loli Boss in the head, while not initially fatal, the barrage from Ryder earlier, lead to her having a sliver of health... Then the RPG struck, it's fragmentation being enough to take her out, while splashing the Gunner as well, dealing moderate damage. (@Akashi @Karyra)

Pissed at the death of Anubis, Jackal takes stock of all the targets around him glaring angrily, he pulls the trigger on his 23mm Auto cannon, burning through the Armor, Doktor would find himself quickly overwhelmed but coconut sized holes in his body, and killed nearly instantly. Punching through the APC Armor the rounds would shred Church, killing him in turn. Sweeping his gun to the right, Jackal spots the power armored Titan, unleashing a barrage of autocannon fire. (@EmperorsChosen)

Only his armor prevented an outright death, sustaining heavy damage and being pummeled, rounds also struck home on Graf who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, in her bloodlust she had not committed to either target she had in mind and was shot and killed as a result as 23mm rounds tore into her. (@The Perfect Cadence)

Pausing to reload, Jackal was even more annoyed as .50 cal rounds rained into him at random, coupled with even more rounds from some sort of assault rifle to his rear. Bit by bit the armor absorbed the damage but his HP pool was bleeding badly. Reduced to 1/4th of his HP, he had to kill them before they killed him, in a two way cross fire, he was also on guard for that one girl who had gotten in close, kicking the APC back, the last of it's durability flashes, turning into a pixeled grid as portions of it begin to dissolve. (@BlueFlameNikku)

"Keep it up, we can win this!" Okuu chimes in over the com, moving forward she had her own plan to end this battle quickly, so far almost all their points would be spent in just reviving the fallen.

~~~~
Elsewhere, three of her teammates would phase into a steel grey room, filled with chairs, a bar, drinks and a big screen TV, the DMR member of the team was there, giving a nod of her right hand as she watched the battle, she glares briefly at Doktor, saying nothing as she nursed a drink.

The four would be in here together to speak to one another till the battle resolved and they were spawned back into play. (Astros, Cadence, Zero)

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astros