Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like to see battles - Most of my experience with roleplaying has come from fights. Imaging the leaders giving out orders and the soldiers moving out en masse, that stuff really gives me the chills. However I also do enjoy the grimmer aspects of battle as well, don't know why, but I guess it's because it grounds me to reality for a moment.

What is your favourite Disney villian?

The first one to come to mind was Scar... He's just so epically, ROYALLY evil.

What would your perfect date look like?

Early in relationship date:
I don't know... probably a light meal, light breakfast or just a snack instead of dinner...
Something fun and light, like going to the zoo maybe. Something to do instead of be awkward or whatever... xD

If you could ask one question of anyone through history, what question would you ask and of who?

I would go see Vincent Van Gogh and ask what was the real reason you cut of your ear?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

No doubt in my mind JAPAN!!!!!! c: I always wanted to go there.

Would you rather be a sniper or a scout and why?

I'd rather be a sniper, because I always thought it would be fun to shoot people from a distance. Besides, I've always played as the sniper in shooter games.

What is your favorite sitcom and why??

I've never seen one before. . . . >//////> Sorry!

Would you rather be extremely short or tall and why?

Tall like i already am its nice. I see things a lot better from up here.
If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

My weight haha becuase id be perfect with out so much weight XI

Fav song at the moment?

What's your favourite candy?

Milk Chocolate with peanuts (not peanut butter)

Have you ever farted and blamed it on someone else? If so, did you get away with it?

Well no because when I fart I do it silently so no one it's me. Because I'm a ninja like that! c:

Would you give up your best trait or skill for someone else and why and what would your trait or skill be

For someone else? To make them happy? I think it's better if they cultivate it themselves... more rewarding.
Plus, if I liked them enough to give it to them then I'd like them the way they are and wouldn't want them to feel like they need to change.
Or do you mean give it up to obtain a person? Depends on the circumstance. If they were trying to force me to give it up for them, probably not.
However, if for some peculiar karmic reason I had to choose between person and this trait or skill...
Depending on the circumstances and the person, I would consider it. And my best skill is my writing, I guess...

If you could paint your room any color, what color would you choose? Would you use some sort of pattern?

It would be blues. Aquatic blues, maybe in a swirl or a wave pattern. Swimming/ being in the water has always calmed me down, so I'd want my room to look like that or close to it at least

Favourite Greek or Roman God/Goddess and why?

poseidon - i always loved the ocean, and he is just vicious.
What is your favorite hair color on the opposite sex?

Brown or blond. :x

Do you know how to play an instrument? Which one?

Clarinet, oboe, bassoon, flute, saxophone, baritone, and trumpet. :] I love music.

What is your favorite time of day?

In the afternoon, shortly before the sun begins to set.

Do you know any other languages? (besides English, naturally.)

Spanish is my native language, I also speak stoner, gangster and a tiny teensy little bit of german.

Favorite sport, if any?

Hrrrrrm. I enjoy basketball. And watching Roller Derby.. and futbol.. and some baseball.. and Track/Field..
I myself still bowl competitively. But I use to play basketball, volleyball and soccer. In grade school. >.> High school was too scary for me. I'm too polite for it~

LET'S SEEEE.
Best music concert you have been to? And if you haven't been to a concert, the one above all you wish to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.