Getting to Know You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it didn't show up until I'd already posted, so I'll answer both. ^^

First one) Plenty of times. One that sticks out is "Let's stab him to death with forks." "But we have spoons, not forks." "Okay, so we'll spoon him to death instead... Wait"
Second one) I've had whole conversations where I looked awake, but I was actually sleeping. I've woken up in the middle of a word in the middle of a sentience before.
Oddest thing a teacher has ever told/ said to you?

No no no death is okay if you are the ones killing them. X) We were in history.

If you were the opposite gender the day what would you do and why?

Honestly? No idea. Probably go flirt with some girls. I mean I don't care about gender, but they might, so I can't do that as often as I'd like

What is your oldest stuffed animal?

Mine! Once since my great grandma was born an it's in great shape.

Would you like to destroy some of your old baby picture if so why and which ones?

Not any of my baby pictures, school pictures on the other hand....

Have you ever had a craving so strange it made people ask if you were pregnant? (I have. My aunt asked me. I was 17)

Yes I hate spicy food and I asked for a ghost pepper with raw fish on the side. I had no idea what I was thinking.

Fruits or vegs?

FRUITS!

DINOSAURS OR ROBOTS, WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT IN HELL?

Dinosaurs. Give me flesh and blood to stab. Have a better chance, I'd think. Unless they were cute, wee robots. Like furbies or something.

When did you discover a passion for writing?

Hmm, that's a tough one. I've always liked telling stories but my dyslexia was much worse when I was younger so I didn't write them out much. I really got into writing them out when I was 14 and discovered people actually liked my ideas.

If you could drink only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Coca cola :D

If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would that be? xD

Bacon, without a doubt

Blonde, Brunette or Redhead?

Brunette.

Would you prefer romantic dinner or cycling in mountains?

I would go for both.

Are you most of the time happy or depressed?

HAPPY!

Unarmed fight with a hungry pack of German shepards or Un-deattachable Blindfolded fight with a grizzly bear with a handgun?

Blindfolded against the bear.
I dislike bears more, for starters, and two... you can find the bear and and shoot point blank or go by sound if you're good at that sort of thing.

If you could choose any lavish evening to spoil your sweetie (real or hypothetical) what would you treat them to?

I would do whatever my sweetie's heart would desire.

What do you hate the most - when someone is complaining about something pointless or when someone is crying about something pointless?

Crying over something pointless because it hurts me to see them that way. >:C

Would you do drag and if yes what would you dress up in?

Yes I would if I could....I'm not sure I'd probably dress in one of my "brothers" clothes or maybe a tux

Favourite air freshener sent?

Ohhhh that's a hard one ummm lets see. . . . Vanilla, Cinnamon, roses, strawberries, wood burning/fire, the ocean and mainly a lot of natural smells. :3

If you could have on lame super power what would it be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.