Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Aw...I was a blue birth. Almost died when I was born =/)
No...I don't love them.

Favorite sitcom?

When I was small yes because not to be a downer or anything I was abused mentally and physically and r*ped my my best friend's cousin. I didn't feel like living to me it was to painful and horrible and I thought why should I be here if no one loved me. But to reason why I didn't one it would be to much of a bother to anymore if I died and two my angel and she was the reason why I wanted to live and then I made friamily (friends that are family) and haven't had one since. Wow she's be coming up a\lot in this tread it's been along time since I talked about her.

If you made to make the choice would you save your lover or your closest family member and why?

My lover because he's been really influential in my life.

What do you think is the best personality trait you have?

My curiosity, wit and patience. That's three. I don't know how to count.
What's your favorite scary movie?

scarry movie?
i love paranormal activity :)

american dad or family guy?

(ed everyone is suppose to exist or u wouldnt here) I LOVE CARTOONS
What was your favorite cartoon?

My favorite cartoon? Does South Park count?

What electronic device do you utilize most in your day to day life?

My music player. >////>

Would you like a twin if so why?

Yes I would, because I think it'd be nice and maybe I wouldn't hate myself so much if I had someone with me throughout all the awful sh*t that was my childhood. I have a friend that I call my twin (and vice verse) so I sorta have one now. We do end up doing some stereotypically twin things (finishing each others sentences, knowing what the other is thinking etc) and he keeps me from going to far when I'm in one of my moods.

What is your favourite fantasy movie?

Total nerd but star wars is lord of the rings or princess bride and so many more! So for giving you more than one but it's so hard to decide. >////>

If you have or had your true soul mate and you had to cut all your ties with your family, friends home ect and start all over somewhere else would you if so why?

Well I personally do not believe in soul mate and if I had to cut off all ties I would probably re-consider the situation and weigh the pros/cons before I made any choice. That's something waaay big...AND HE BETTER BE ONE DAMN SUPPORTIVE PERSON OF FFF HIM D<

When life just gets you down...how do you bring yourself back up?

I rant to my "twin" or my other "brother" (or both) and then watch a favourite movie and eat chocolate. I also tend to cry depending on the situation, because sometimes you just really need to cry

Favourite type of book?

Can not decide to many. *brain dies from trying* I guess it has to have comedy but have seriousness in it to, drama, action and well a good read that makes me not want to drop the book until I finish but be heart broken when I do.

If you could be the opposite sex for a day want would you really do?

To be honest stare at my new extra limb, and use it for EVIL!!
whats your favorite animal?

lol wow! Fox cat or wolf. c: But then again I love animals.

If you could have one lame superpower what would it be?

THE ABILITY TO GROW/ UNGROW LIMBS!

Hot pockets, great food or the greatest food?

Great food, but not the greatest.

Weirdest food craving you've ever had?

Deep Fried octopus... That shit is like chewing through very old, fish flavored bubblegum... But strangely addictive....

Death by thousands of tiny Bears, death by James Bond Style slow laser or Eternal life as a slug?

Death by thousands of tiny bears just so if anyone asks me how I did I'll be like. "I died by thousands of tiny bears! What you die because of old age. Pttf mines waaay cooler!" At least when I die people will remember me by that and hey a how many people can say that! Really?! c:
Die by heat or the cold and why?

If I absolutely have to die from a terrible temperature related death, I'd likely go with cold. It's terribly morbid but eventually you end up falling asleep and simply not waking up. Not nearly as much suffering as I'd expect from heat.

What's your favorite thing to see in an RP? Go into details! :P Explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.