Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, NOT confident! Unless I know people, even by association, I just tend to drift along by myself.

How many times have you moved during your lifetime?

Around...15 times?

Do you shy away if your crush talks to you, or do you do the opposite?

... yes I do. XD I'm really friendly with everyone else but when my crush comes in I just freeze up and I have trouble talking, no words come out of my mouth and my heart just races. My voice will tremble and I'll try and get them to do things with me. I'm also super happy just to be in the same room with him, not even talking. I have trouble doing anything around that person and it's probably terribly obvious that I have a crush on them because I suddenly become really coy with JUST ONE PERSON. I'm a bit silly.

Do you collect anything? If so, what?

Wargame models >=(

have you ever thought about changing your name?

Yes. To Iliana, actually. My real name is Gabrielle.

Have you ever procrastinated on something purposefully?

Yes xD. I'm doing it right now. My chemistry work has no due date, and I'm just procrastinating on getting it done.

What song comes to mind when you read the title of this thread?

The only proper song that one SHOULD think of! 'Getting to know you' from "The King and I"

If it snows where you live, do you enjoy it?

Yes, as long as I'm not out walking in it

What is the most annoying sound you've ever heard?

What do you love?

Question with too many answers. x_x
I love snow, my pain in the ass kittens, some family members, friends who might as well be family, writing... to name a few things.

Which, in your opinion, is the most important to attend: a funeral, a wedding, or a "milestone" birthday celebration?

A funeral, just because your saying good bye to a dear loved one.
If you had a choice what mythical creature would you be?

Please don't laugh but really half angel half devil or demon. Think of the possibilities with that combo! But really there is a real reason why but to long and you probably wouldn't care to know. :c But if I couldn't be that a NEKO! Because there just badass!!! C:

Do you think life is like a game? If yes please explain why! Pretty please!!!! >_<

Yes I look at like chess, you have to sit and study every move you make. Then if you mess up you will be captured, and if you do the right thing check mate.
Can you sing?

Um, half and half :p

If you can punch some one in the face, who would it be?

Nami because she caused my first love and girlfriend(Yeah I'm bi!) to do suicide.

Would you give up you life from a random stranger? If so why.

(thats horrable)
Yes i would! becuase mines not really important any ways....but if they use there second chance to do bad stuff i will huant them.

Are you hungry :)

Yes because every life is precious, everyone she give something up for someone else. no just ate :D
If you had the chance to have one dream come true what would it be?

(yeah it was I felt like killing her but that would make my angel unhappy. I miss her a lot.)

To tell you the true I am. I forgot to eat and we have no food. Also to fox that I could have saved her and would give up my life in exchange hey nothing is free in life.

If you lost two of your five senses what would they be and why?

My sight, because its seriously getting worse every year :(. And my sense of hearing, because my ears are sensitive and they are just getting hurt everyday! My band teacher put me directly in the middle of the marching band, BETWEEN TWO BASS DRUMS!!

Have you ever thought about killing yourself? If so, then why? If not, give us a reason.

Yesss becuase life is difficult on me and i think im slightly bi polor, and i was unwanted pregnacy so it seems fair that im not really suppose to exsist.

Love cartoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.