Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going around for three days dating a girl before realizing she wasn't dating me...>.<

No question?! ;-; Okay.

The most embarrassing then you had to told someone and why it was embarrassing if it's hard to explain why it would be?

Telling my cousin I liked my Female to Male Trans friend and trying to explain that as a Pansexual I'm blind to gender or gender identity when attracted to someone It was embarrassing because he didn't fully understand and asked some very awkward questions and continued to do so when we his friends came over. I love my cousin, but subtlety is not one of his strong points.

If you could live in a Hobbit Hole would you and why?

Sure, I suppose. They seem cozy enough. I'd worry about it maybe caving in though....

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Halloween because I love the history behind it and I love candy plus it's the only time of the year that cosplaying is accepted here. ;-;

If you lost all your memories what would be the only one that you would like to keep and why?

The day my friend told me he loved me and called me his little sister for the first time because it was the first time I felt loved for who I am and not who I pretend to be.

If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be and why?

There are three that I can't decide from. A wolf because when I was small when went to the zoo an I got trap in the wolf den but they didn't attack me they thought I was a stray cub and protected and refused to let me go. The can to put they all to sleep to get me I wanted to go back but my mom said no. -_- A fox because I found and saved a abandoned baby fox and took care of it until she died. Someone shot her I was very upset. ;-; Lastly a white tiger because I always had a thing for them after when I went to a zoo another time you had to pay extra but you could pet the baby tigers and the white one came up to me and she liked me an I loved her but I wasn't allowed to keep her sadly.

If you could have any sick kick who would it be and why?

(You and I would be best friends.)
Side kicks? Probably characters from my stories, more specifically Duo, Ash, or Eva because they're awesome. The other three are awesome too, but with them I'd be the side kick

(May I ask why we would be out of curiosity?)
No question?! Okay. ;-;

If you could have one fictional character from a book, tv, movie ect who would it be and why?

(Because we'd get along amazingly well I think)
Knew I forgot something
Tara from Buffy because I'm enough like her that my friends started calling me that and that I'm changing my name to Terra (Birth name is Victoria)
Favourite Popsicle flavour?

AMNESIA!

WUTS UR DFAVROT BAND MCR OR GOOD CHARLOTTE???????????!!1111111111111111

(I thought so to. But I thought it would be weird to say it. . . >////>)
STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!
What's the worst food or drink you ever had?

(It would not have been weird. I would have found it nice, I've seen and heard weirder just by going to my Aunt and Uncle's... That family has no shame when talking about things -_-U )
Straight up Peach Schnapps. My friend poured me glass, handed it to me and told me to drink. He did not mix it with anything which is how it's supposed to be drunk. He told me this after I finished the glass.
Favourite type of chocolate?

(Sorry. But you seem like an amazing person also nice! -^_^-)
Ummmmm. Ummmmmmm that's a hard one I guess white or milk chocolate. I'm not very picky with sweets.

They funnies but stupidest thing you saw your friends or family do?

(Thank you! You do too :D)
Ummm, uhhhh, oh my gods this one is a tough one. Ummmm, it might of been the one time a friend and I were in the mall and she had her phone in her shirt and it was falling out and she SCREAMED "I'm giving BIRTH to my phone!!!" at the top her lungs.

Favourite hair colour? (Odd ones like purple, green and rainbow are included in this)

(Thank you. Hey I have a question would you like a rp buddy I've been looking for a new and I'm up to any types. If you want to that is. . . >////>)

Guys black or a deep red or sliver/white. Girls red, black sliver/white, purple, and cool funny or bright strikes in hair for example black hair with orange strikes! That would be amazing!!!! ;D

A time you said something that made you stop and think did I really just say that?

(Sure! ^^ PM me and we'll work out details and plot!)
No question? Okay then
What is the weirdest thing you've read in a book?

(Okay!)
Hey I gave you one. ;-; But the weirdest thing when I was reading a friend's main character was gay and I never notice until the part he was gay she screams. "IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND VINCENT THEN DO IT AT A ANOTHER TIME! BUT 3 AM IN T HE GOD DAMN MOURNING!" Then she falls back asleep and then a new chapter. I had to walk away from that one.

Have you even woken up did something weird or funny and have no memory of it?

Not really woken up but... I used to sleep walk and talk all the time and sometimes still do when I'm stressed.

What's the one location that you'd like to see, specifically? (As in, specific place not just country)

Status
Not open for further replies.