Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer. So long as the internet is working. Otherwise what's the point?

Left or right?

(I'm left handed too! :D Left hand high five)

My blood type is AB+

What's your favorite feature about the opposite sex? Or same sex? (since you're bi, in case you like something about girls more than you like about guys)

(O_o I'm AB- also Left hand high 5)

There personality or body eyes and face.

What's your least favorite trait?

My least favorite trait about a girl would have to be her personality if she has a bad one. Body wise there's really nothing I dislike about girls, but some piercings in odd places will bother me a bit. Not sure why. Also too many tattoos. I'd rather see more natural skin than ink. A few are perfectly fine.

What is your favorite time of the year?

That's difficult. I think I have a better smile than a frown. But then I have a really baby face that makes me look about 3 years younger than I am. Hmmm.
I'll stick with Smile.

If you had 2,000 pounds/dollar or w/e given to you for your valentines day with your partner - what would you plan to do?

Get them a gift, first of all. I have it a bit easier, since guys aren't as in to the whole flowers and chocolate bit... but still! Something nice.
Go to as nice a restaurant as they're comfortable with (some people just don't like super fancy places, so toning it down a bit makes for a better night).
Making sure we have an alternative ride so we can drink a bit if we want to do so...
And then renting a comfortable hotel room. ;3

If you were to be stuck in a foreign country for a year and could only bring one person and one personal item with a promise of basic amenities at your destination, who and what would you bring?

Person? Umm depends where I'm going because I have some friends that can't go to very warm or cold place because of there health and I would bring my bad of holding it has everything in there! :D

Candles or inscents?

Incense. Makes me calm with the small snaking smoke and smell.

Biggest fear?

Moon, more peaceful.

Biggest insecurity?

Paleontologist.

What is your favorite food?

Onions.

If you could cut any one personal appearance task out of your daily routine, what would it be? Also, you are able stop doing it because it's magically done, not because you just wouldn't want to. Example: you wake up each morning with perfect hair so you don't have to spend time brushing it.

Oh the hair. My hair is thick and long and tangles so easily and is painful to brush. v__v

What is your ideal weather?

Never to hot or cold and not to bright out. :3

Death by a kiss or by a hug?

Death by a kiss. I imagine the death by hug would result in suffocation and crushing of the spine. Might as well get a kiss out of it.

If you were an evil genius, what would be your master plan?

Enslave the human race.

If you were a super hero what would your name be?

Status
Not open for further replies.