Getting to Know You 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Death by Chocolate cake? :D If not, cake pwease.

Pirates or Ninjas?

That's hard a ninja pirate! Or ninja. Also I chose the same thing death by eating cake! :D

Zombies or aliens?

(Haha, Death by Chocolate is a type of cake ^^ I usually prefer vanilla or strawberry cakes to chocolate ones.)

Zombies. You can kill them with shotguns. You need much more sophisticated and uncommon guns to fight back against aliens.

Cookies or brownies?

(:O I love vanilla and strawberry cake you are true awesome good sir!)

COOKIE! I love cookies I'm not the biggest chocolate fan but I love cookies! Cookies cookie cookie COOKIE!

Cake or pie?

(Why thank you, kind miss)

So hard to choose... I shall take a slice of both, place one on top of the other and eat it that way. I call it... a pie-cake!

Hard candies or gummy candies?

(Me?! Not really I'm not kind at all! O///O)

So hard. Umm soft no hard umm it depends what flavor and my mood.

Honey or sugar?

(I have to disagree, so far you've been nothing but kind to me)

Sugar. While honey is practically liquid sugar, crystal sugar has a lot more uses.

Favorite present you have ever received?

(Thank you but you are being to kind to me bust still thank you)

My books or art supplies! C:

Okay then what's the worst present you have received?

(Well I'll only stop being nice when you do and even then, I might still be nice for a little while XD )

Hannah Montana stickers... Please don't ask, my friends are evil pranksters.

Bath or shower?

(Okay I don't ever try to be mean but yeah. .)

Umm a bath if I want to relax and a shower any other day.

Do you like anime and manga?

Of course! ^^ I'm a big anime and manga fan.

Favorite anime or manga series?

I can't decide to many here is some. OHSHC, Vampire Knight, Hetalia, Vampire Doll, black Butler, Sailor Moon, CCS, wallflower, Pandora hearts, and many many many many more.

Your least favorite manga/anime?

I haven't really read a manga I didn't like but I've seen anime that were just awful. Super Milk-chan and Shin-chan both come to mind, if you can even call them anime.

Pizza or Tacos?

Less spicy. While I don't mind a little spice, too much can ruin a meal.

Kangaroo or Koala?

Black. The same color as my hair! Means I never have to dye it :3

Favorite eye color?

This is a hard one. I like so many games that it's hard to pick a favorite so I'll just list some. Legend of Zelda series, Halo series, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid, Okami, Dragon age 1 and 2, League of Legends... the list goes on.

Favorite character in a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.