Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have no idea. My ideal super hero name or one that would accurately describe me? Meh, I'll go with Doctor-Professor-Captain-Man. I would have three titles.

If you were telepathic, would you abuse your powers?

Sneakers. They're lighter on the feet and more convenient.

What is the first thing you would buy if you could suddenly afford it?

Manga. Lots and lots of Manga.

Would you rather be able to travel to the past or future? It doesn't have to be events in your own life, ancient past and distant future are allowed and you CAN return to the present when you're done.

Pocky.

S'mores or Peanut butter cups?

Peanut butter cups. S'mores are a bit too heavy for me.
Edit: Can I say an in between city?

Do you think you would enjoy being famous?

A tiger is my favorite animal but I don't think they would make very good pets ^^; imagine a pissed off house cat, only the size and strength of a tiger... Scary stuff.

Gold or silver?

So hard depends on my mood really and what I'm wearing.

Cow or pig?

Burning of the Christmas tree at Midnight! This year was my year to light the tree on fire! :D It was awesome!

Fruits or vegs?

...Can I eat it? Wait, even if I could I'd want both. Uhh... pig? Since they're smarter. And it could go inside the house if I couldn't eat it. I'd name him oinks and when he died he'd be delicious.

EDIT: Holy crap that sounds fun! I love fire. (isn't meant to be as creepy as it sounds. I'm no pyromaniac XD i just love fire) Fruits. I eat a lot of both but I definitely prefer fruits. I got a sweet tooth XD

Pancakes or waffles?

WAFFLES. DELISH. Especially with strawberries.

What natural sound do you like best?

I'll answer both of them, since you both answered my question at the same time.

Sound: It's a tie between the sound of a gentle rain against a window a night, or the sound of a fire crackling while it burns. I find both sounds relaxing.

And watermelons hands down. Cucumber are good and all but I will feast on watermelon.

Do you like seafood?

Most just not a fish fan. Also burning of the Christmas is a lot of fun! I'm so glad it was my turn this year! C:

Summer or winter?

Summer. Winter is so much more work. Plus summer time is beach time. Beach time rules.

When playing a game you're unfamiliar with what difficulty do you play it on? Do you stick to easy, skip it and play on medium or challenge yourself with hard mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.