Getting to Know You 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what I'm shopping for and who I'm doing it with. Some people making shopping more enjoyable and others make it a headache. In general, I don't mind it but wouldn't really do it for fun. I feel like that's such a typical guy answer to this question.

What super power would you want and why?

Time control why ummm personal reason why sorry! >_<

Are you more of a scout or snapper?

(That's okay if it's too personal so don't worry about it)

I'm more of a sniper. I loves me a good sniper rifle.

Do you prefer to swim in a pool or in open water?

in open water, it's bigger ;)

what's your favorite manga/anime character and why? :D (If you don't watch/read anime/manga then say noone, but if you don't then I pitty you a lot, how can you not watch/read something so beautiful T-T)

It's hard to say who my favorite is. There are so many I like a lot... I can narrow it down to Kamina from Gurren Lagann, Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist and Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. They're all awesome characters. Why? Kamina is the man, Mustang is a boss and Erza is crazy strong.

What was the first manga/anime you've read/watched? Like the above post if you haven't done either just say so.

hmm.. the first.. I think it was death note, and I watched the dubbed version because at that time I hated japanese, it sounded so strange xD now I can't stand dubbed, they sound so ugly xD hahaha

Can you touch your nose with your tounge? (I can xD moahahha)

Nope. Just tried and I can't. *fails*

Did you do anything special for New Years?

I tried to ignore my stupid 11 years old cousin that was here visiting and complaining every fifth minute until two in the morning that I was boring because I just were at the computor xD

Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender as yourself?

Can't say that I have.

What is the longest you've gone without sleeping?

hmm.. around 40 hours

which animal do you like the most?

Bengal Tiger.

What is your favorite game?

Shadow of Destiny/Memories or the Rune Factory series.

What did you dream of last night?

Dude don't even get me started.....I had the creepy dentist dream!
What was the strangest dream you every had?

I had a dream as a child that my mother and I were hiding from demons in the form of giant walking noses. We were hiding beneath a table with a nice red and white check tablecloth for some reason...

Would you prefer to sit in 100+ degree weather with only a paper fan to cool yourself or 10 degree weather with only a blanket to warm yourself?

100 + degree xD I hate to freeze xD

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

I have had several but I dream of something and it happens in real life it's scary! O_o

Did you have fun on New Years?

Yep! It was a fun night. Not quite burning a tree fun XD but it was fun.

What do you hope will come true this year?

That I will become a better artist and writer!

What's your favorite candy?

I would have to say Milky Way: Midnight is my favorite. I don't get it very often, though.

What is your favorite drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.