Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

True, but if I can't have a simple discussion with Akuma about a robotic fingering out of character, you certainly shouldn't be able to use the c word.

Hey, when do I get the radio back so I can introduce my idea for a bad guy. Bill will love it: another nanomed patient with a god complex.

Put the head back on the neck wound, they'll seal back together. The only way to kill one of the nano med patients is to have them run out of meds. Until then they're pretty much immortal.

Chop it off, keep it off. No matter how immortal you are, a brainless body won't do much good. Will be fun to torture until death.

Let's just agree on one thing: you're sick.

And a dick to fictional characters.

i quite enjoy his roleplaying...brings the aspect of real life into it, like with vulgarities and other emotions

• Love
Reactions: Majem
He's hopeless and won't admit it. Hopelessness only breeds more hopelessness.

You hurt the badger! Badgers are cousins to rabbits, and I'm a rabbit!...At least I think they're cousins or something.

The eyes don't have nerves. I never hurt him, though he may have one of those squidgy spots in his sight for a while.

It was still mean, and on behalf of furry rodents everywhere I say bad kitty!

You threatening me? 'Cause I have a necktie buddy!

I - I don't know what that means.

Do you forget again? I am the Monty Python Sacriligious Death Bunny! I mauled the Knights of Camalot!