Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear someone just gave me a "what-the-fuck-did-I-just-read" thingy....... *looks at Arius with slight suspicion*

COOKIES FOR DAYS.

Cookies are love, cookies are life.

*in Oprah voice*

YOU GET A COOKIE, AND YOU GET A COOKIE. EVERYBODY GETS THE SWEET JOY OF A COOKIE!!!!

giphy.gif

I swear someone just gave me a "what-the-fuck-did-I-just-read" thingy....... *looks at Arius with slight suspicion*
musta been a miss click. it happens :P

musta been a miss click. it happens :P
haha no no I am not mad~ I was just teasing her~ Arius and I are really close so sometimes I might say things that might seem a bit odd a little rude~ It is just cause of how close I am with her~ *smiles*

Reactions: Esmeray
sorry I haven't been on much to help with the managing of the rp my laptop died and I was out of town.

Sorry I haven't been on guys, I have finals this week! Dx

Sorry I haven't been on guys, I have finals this week! Dx
Don't worry about that. You focus on your school work and do that. You need to keep your attention as undivided as possible for that. Though thank you for letting us know. ^.^

• Love
@Sinopa
@Aka~Kitsune
@Void_coffin
@Naberius
@WhoopDau
@DANAsaur
@Strawberry275
@Gladis
@Rin Mico
@PandaChu
@Andy
@Arius LaVari
@firejay1
@Desi
@Lucian

ROLL CALL~!!! Jut wanna make sure you guys are all up for this still~

AND ~

Can everyone who has still not given a character sheet please send it to one of the CO GMs (@Arius LaVari, @Andy, @firejay1 or myself) your character sheet ASAP!!!!!

If you do not send the character sheet by this weekend you will be kicked out of this RP, you have had a week to send it to @Vio and some of you have still yet to send character sheets! It isn't just so we can start the RP but it is also so that we can pair up characters together so we really really need you guys to send us those character sheets!!!

So please send them ~ ASAP~!!!

That is all from me~ If anyone has any ideas they want to throw for the RP please give them to us~ Through this thread or through PMs to the GM or the CO GMs!

Thanks everyone~!

Still herreeee! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pffft of course you are Angel~ *giggles* You are one of the CO GMs~ *winks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Here lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still here too. >w< I will try to finish Miriam's bio by the end of his week.

Status
Not open for further replies.