Gaze Upon Me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DONE WITH FINALLSSSSSS. YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I worked last night and found out I had a Physics final due today, so I spent like 3 hours after work finishing a website on bees.

Some jerk picked my cat and drop him from the 4th floor. Now my cat can't even recognize me TT_TT

O.o I hate people like that!!! I had two brothers take my cat, one held me back while the other threw my cat under a truck and made me watch it splatter! Gah....I really hate people like that. (Even though that was when I was young it's still...upsetting)

I'm not a huge fan of cats but I'd never do something like that.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Dude! I'm not even a big fan of cats either but man that's just terrible!

O.o I hate people like that!!! I had two brothers take my cat, one held me back while the other threw my cat under a truck and made me watch it splatter! Gah....I really hate people like that. (Even though that was when I was young it's still...upsetting)
I hope your parents beat their ass for it.

Some jerk picked my cat and drop him from the 4th floor. Now my cat can't even recognize me TT_TT
Call the cops on them and sue. Animal Cruelty IS a crime after all.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Btw are we starting soon?

Btw are we starting soon?
Yes, tomorrow I have a whole day to myself to get this role-play up and started. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
Alright :)
Honestly Im still at a loss as to who I should pair with who, so I'm just going to go crazy and go on a pairing spree and hope for the best lol

Call the cops on them and sue. Animal Cruelty IS a crime after all.
My cat is fine now~ He sprained his left paw from the fall and needed to be checked by the vet and thankfully, the culprit paid all the expenses because my brother threatened him xD Anyway, my cat Felix can now walk normally!!!

EDIT: how about let them date each one? Like the everyone had a schedule to date all of them and just let them decide who they want xD

That goes against the original plan...(this is my opinion not my choice) Hoping for the best is always good anyway. It'll make it more fun. Also I'm VERY excited to start.

Reactions: Esmeray
Or you could even go old school and do MASH but just the couple part

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Heeeey guys. Sorry I havnt posted yet, I'm not feeling well. I'm trying to get on that.

-waves- No need to rush! Especially if you're not feeling well.

-waves- No need to rush! Especially if you're not feeling well.
thank you! I'm working on the introduction to the role-play right now! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.