Gaze Upon Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy
@EternalMusic
@firejay1
@Arius LaVari

Congrats you are now mods. Basically all you need to do is help me add character sheets to the vault and keep the roleplay active. Im gearing up for my finals so I won't be able to rp the upcoming two weeks. I'll aim to have the matches and first post in the if thread done soon before I leave.

I would love if someone helped me come up with events for the rp. If you have any fun ideas let me know. (≧∇≦)/
Cool! I've got lots of ideas for possible events so I'll talk to you about it later. Here's a curious question though, how can we help put the characters in the vault? (I'm assuming you're referring to your album with this so that's why I'm asking.)

Cool! I've got lots of ideas for possible events so I'll talk to you about it later. Here's a curious question though, how can we help put the characters in the vault? (I'm assuming you're referring to your album with this so that's why I'm asking.)
She has to add you in order for you to have the power to add things in her media/ album. She may add you guys soonish ^^

@Vio
Also I have some great ideas for events, I'll PM them to you so we can discuss! c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
She has to add you in order for you to have the power to add things in her media/ album. She may add you guys soonish ^^

@Vio
Also I have some great ideas for events, I'll PM them to you so we can discuss! c:

Pretty much what Panda said. I'll add you all when I get home. If you have ideas pm them to me ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Thanks for letting me be a mod I'll try and help out as much as I can

Question: Are we gonna have to edit our pairings once the new characters come in? ;w;

Ugh so much shipping!!

I have ideas as well~ Maybe we can make a group convo for all of us~?

I have ideas as well~ Maybe we can make a group convo for all of us~?
In a PM on iwaku or on skype? It would be easier to reach me on skype.

Announcement

so we need some older girls, not many. Maybe one or two more. Anyone up for making their character older? I mean like 26 to 29 years older?

You can make my girl older if you want~ I'm fine with that

O.O just realized I've been reading this but I have yet to post on it and introduce myself XD how rude of me.
Hello everyone, I'm Sin.
2cmnkzs.jpg

Pleased to meet you all and I'm excited to rp with you guys.

@Sinopa Hi Sin nice to meet you! I'm Rin

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
Status
Not open for further replies.